Ruby thompstone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1000007160.jpg

---
Ruby hun just admit it babes your back together 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 why else would he post his baby mum and kids on his story 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God imagine having such low self respect for yourself to take back someone like that 🤦‍♀️ whenever she poses with her kids it literally seems like she has no bond with them. Especially Frankie. I can’t explain it it’s like the lights on but no one’s home

Reactions: 9
God imagine having such low self respect for yourself to take back someone like that 🤦‍♀️ whenever she poses with her kids it literally seems like she has no bond with them. Especially Frankie. I can’t explain it it’s like the lights on but no one’s home
I think it's because she thought having a boy would make Lorenzo stick around forever, but no, he treated her like dirt during her pregnancy and I think she subconsciously passes her resentment of that onto Frankie.

Reactions: 3
Why does her hair always look like a badly lifting wig?
I was gonna say I think she looks so scruffy all the time. Like proper bad fake tan, constantly messy hair. It always looks so raggy

Reactions: 5
S
I think it's because she thought having a boy would make Lorenzo stick around forever, but no, he treated her like dirt during her pregnancy and I think she subconsciously passes her resentment of that onto Frankie.
Definitely! I feel like with certain TikTok mums you can definitely tell what’s for show / genuine. Like when Ruby shows affection to Frankie she just looks wooden? She just has no bond with him whatsoever and that really comes across in her videos!! The fact she could just leave him for nights out and trips away at such a young age says it all 😢
---
Why does her hair always look like a badly lifting wig?
Always looks like she’s been dragged through a tree backwards 🤣 the half up half down hairstyle is just awful 😫 she clearly reads here because before she got her hair done loads of people were saying she should go more natural and she dyed her hair dark. It doesn’t suit her whatsoever and I actually think the best she looked was before she went brown! The hair mixed with the awful tan just makes her look 💩

Wowwwwww I just could not. That boy disowned his 2 babies never mind cheated on you numerous times AND you took to social media to inform everybody. Wow wow wow

Reactions: 12
He added them picture of them all in the pool to his highlight ‘Mine’ as well 😂

• Haha
Noticed how since she's been back f@@@ing loren her and jess are hardly together 🐷🤣🤣🤣
I thought this about Jess! But Ruby as always dropped Jess soon as she’s got a man in her life.
---
I mean lily had noro virus and her mum who is on holiday with them was looking after her.. surely she’s not that thick to not think maybe mums passed it on?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I thought this about Jess! But Ruby as always dropped Jess soon as she’s got a man in her life.
---
I mean lily had noro virus and her mum who is on holiday with them was looking after her.. surely she’s not that thick to not think maybe mums passed it on?
Fuming with her family tbh especially lily for going to Tesco with it 😶 Would of just cancelled the holiday just incase being ill abroad is a massive no as lily mum cleaned up her sick off the carpet night before holiday

Reactions: 2
Fuming with her family tbh especially lily for going to Tesco with it 😶 Would of just cancelled the holiday just incase being ill abroad is a massive no as lily mum cleaned up her sick off the carpet night before holiday
Yeah literally this! They will have infected half of the plane as well!

Reactions: 5
They still went to the beach today 🤢 why I don't like taking my kids anywhere .
Yeah same I can never relax when I'm out with my kids because I always think of things like other people being out when ill and that my kids will catch it. Being an emetophobe is no joke.

Reactions: 4