Ruby thompstone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks bloody awful and the tan šŸ˜«šŸ˜« her new TikTokā€™s are so bloody cringe as well if I was Loren Iā€™d be getting the ick so bad lol

Reactions: 2
Is this friend the Jess girl? I canā€™t figure out who she has no other friends?
Yeah itā€™s Jess, iv followed Ruby for a few years now (back to when she had that awful fringe) and everytime Ruby got a new boyfriend sheā€™d sack Jess off & come to insta stories / TikTok talking about fake friends. Can we just discuss how she paid for his teeth doing but hasnā€™t had hers done? They arenā€™t the best. Sheā€™s proper got an under bite too

Reactions: 5
This is just my opinion from everything Iā€™ve seen of Ruby she comes across like a selfish and mean person. She seems like the kind of friend that is always jealous of you , never truly happy for you and guilt trips you. I bet sheā€™s hard work to be friends with cause sheā€™s immature but also she has a horrible bitchy streak in her. If she canā€™t have what you have or get to do the things you do that she wishes she could be doing too sheā€™ll take it out on you because sheā€™s filled with jealousy and bitterness.

Ruby always seems annoyed that she is a mum who has the responsibility of two children cause she definitely would rather be child free and able to do whatever she wants cause itā€™s like she sees her kids as an inconvenience to her cause she doesnā€™t enjoy being a mum she isnā€™t maternal and sheā€™s always getting someone else to take care of the kids cause she doesnā€™t want the responsibility she wants to go out and do her own thing. I donā€™t know what her friend Jess is like as a person or what kind of friend she is ( I am assuming the friend sheā€™s currently making these angry tiktoks about is Jess because I havenā€™t ever heard or seen any other friend Ruby has) but what I will say is thereā€™s a lot of evidence to back up Jess to show sheā€™s been there for Ruby and the kids spending time with them , helping Ruby and being there when Lorenzo treated her like tit so Iā€™m not saying Jess can do no wrong as thatā€™s not my place to say that about a situation I donā€™t know about but she doesnā€™t seem like a fake friend from what Iā€™ve seen of her so I wouldnā€™t be surprised if Ruby is the problem.

I had a look at Jess instagram and looks like sheā€™s been on holiday recently with friends and to a festival /concert so maybe Ruby is just jealous that Jess gets to have the life that Ruby wishes she could have and maybe sheā€™s jealous that Jess has a group of friends she has fun with whereas Rubys whole world revolves around Lorenzo and TikTok and maybe she expects Jess to make her life revolve around Ruby , give her attention all the time , help take care of her kids for her the way everyone else in Rubys life does because sheā€™s spoilt so nobody says no to her but the fact Jess has her own life outside of Ruby is probably something Ruby doesnā€™t like. If thatā€™s the case then Ruby needs to grow up because that is such a bitter selfish way to live. If you care about your friend you would be happy to see them happy enjoying their life and if they care about you theyā€™ll still make time for you and be part of your life but they donā€™t have to give up their life for you.

If you have a friend who spends a lot of time with you and your kids thatā€™s lovely but it doesnā€™t make someone a fake or bad friend if they donā€™t spend a lot of the time with you and your kids cause firstly the kids arenā€™t a friends responsibility and secondly people have other things going on in their lives like work, uni, health or family problems , relationships and friendships with other people they are entitled to see and make plans with and theyā€™re not a bad person for not making their life revolve around spending all their time with you looking after your kids Ruby.

Of course there are situations when someone can be a fake or bad friend to you and thatā€™s not an easy thing to experience especially for anyone whoā€™s had a baby and then a friend or friends donā€™t make effort with you at all they donā€™t even call to see how you are and that type of situation is a fake friend situation itā€™s sad. Iā€™m not saying Iā€™m right cause I donā€™t know whatā€™s going on between Ruby and whatever friend sheā€™s speaking about but Ruby seems like the kind of friend who makes you feel bad or guilty for being happy without her. The TikToks Ruby is making at her age itā€™s very cringe how immature she is.

Reactions: 1
Imagine letting your toddler do this to their BABY sibling????? Not even helping or grabbing him and you can see the water streaming all down his face and eyes. Sheā€™s actually unfit to be a bleeping parent
---
Also Loren looks like a blonde Quagmire

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine letting your toddler do this to their BABY sibling????? Not even helping or grabbing him and you can see the water streaming all down his face and eyes. Sheā€™s actually unfit to be a bleeping parent
---
Also Loren looks like a blonde Quagmire
It was the saying Delilah just for the video for me. That boy is already drenched. Get up and get your son. Not grab your phone and video it for social media. freak

The way she interacts with Delilah and Frankie on her videos just seems so unnatural to me. You can tell she isnā€™t maternal whatsoever.

Reactions: 8
She definitely just leaves them to do whatever they want throughout the day. You can tell that she doesnā€™t do any parenting. That video of Delilah pouring water on Frankie is just more proof. By how soaked he was she probably didnā€™t even notice it was happening until she looked up from her phone for a brief second. She probably only interacts with them when she needs them for content tbh.

Reactions: 5
Took two days for hair to start looking ratty unbrushed and for them awful head bands to come back also this comment on her post is so true n when sheā€™s called out sheā€™s like ā€œyour only seeing a minute of 10ā€ mate we first of all donā€™t need to see more itā€™s very clear your not maternal or discipline your children and then people defending ruby saying ā€œ she told her to say sorry what more do you want ā€œšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ telling a child to say sorry not only one teaches them that doing something is fine long as they say sorry itā€™s water under the bridge, telling a child to say sorry is not teaching them the meaning of the word theyā€™ll just say it to get away with everything you need to tell them 1 thatā€™s not nice that really hurt mommy ect and if you really want a child to use the word sorry correctly teach them what it means to be sorry ā€œ thatā€™s made mommy sad is their anything you could say to make mommy feel better ā€œ sheā€™s just an awful mother itā€™s genuinely embarrassing I was always told though for most parents they raise their kids how they were raised itā€™s obvious with ruby she was a spoilt little brat always got her own way could do whatever she wants

Attachments

IMG_7159.png
Anyone watched this? Sheā€™s so bleeping childish itā€™s unreal. I feel sorry for Jess she seems like a nice lass. She needs to get a bleeping grip

Reactions: 4
Did she learn nothing from the constant digging tiktoks at lorenzo?? Now shes doing the same to jess. She needs to remember jess was the one who was there to pick up the pieces when she was heartbroken

Reactions: 1
Did she learn nothing from the constant digging tiktoks at lorenzo?? Now shes doing the same to jess. She needs to remember jess was the one who was there to pick up the pieces when she was heartbroken
THIS!!! Jess stayed over at her house helped with the kids the lot. Sheā€™s suppose to be done with running to TikTok and causing drama sheā€™s an absolute joke. How she thinks that tan & head band look good is beyond me

Reactions: 3
Sheā€™s reading here for sure cause sheā€™s literally said word for word what I said the other day in a post on herešŸ¤£ trying to act like sheā€™s mature and came up with those words herself to try make herself sound mature when sheā€™s copied everything I said!

Also she keeps attention seeking making tiktoks about a friend she doesnā€™t like and keeps making fun of whoever the friend is so sheā€™s making herself look immature and like a bully. If she doesnā€™t want people speculating then donā€™t make those kind of tiktoks but she wont stop making those tiktoks cause sheā€™s desperate for attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 3