Ruby thompstone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Before I came across a TikTok of her I think she was doing a interview/podcast of some type and the person asked her what’s the name she hates the most? And she went to say lorenzo then said actually that’s not even his real name it’s Laurent. Do you still hate that name then or what? 🤣🤣🤣 MAN HEAD

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Would LOVE to be a fly on the wall each time she tells her family that she’s back together with him!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's had more doctor appointments then I ever had in my life 😂 called ring a ear place get them to syringe your ears £15 instead of getting matted hair extensions and dodgy lip filler .

She's had more doctor appointments then I ever had in my life 😂 called ring a ear place get them to syringe your ears £15 instead of getting matted hair extensions and dodgy lip filler .
I was thinking this watching video, her ears will just be blocked with wax. She’s such a strange girl. I was laughing because in comments on her video about Jess she replied to one saying “she isn’t my only friend you know”. She’s 100% a hypochondriac but will say it’s health anxiety 😟

In one of her latest tiktoks she starts it off by saying “social media is such a scary place” yet she doesn’t use her brain to think about how she exploits her children on social media so if she thinks it’s a scary place why doesn’t she care at all about her childrens safety and right to privacy and keep them away from something she calls scary? pedophiles could be watching the videos of your kids Ruby and saving the photos and videos you post of your children but you couldn’t care less cause using your kids for content is what gets you the attention and money you want. That’s what is scary about social media that Ruby and other influencer parents exist who exploit their children.

In one of her latest tiktoks she starts it off by saying “social media is such a scary place” yet she doesn’t use her brain to think about how she exploits her children on social media so if she thinks it’s a scary place why doesn’t she care at all about her childrens safety and right to privacy and keep them away from something she calls scary? pedophiles could be watching the videos of your kids Ruby and saving the photos and videos you post of your children but you couldn’t care less cause using your kids for content is what gets you the attention and money you want. That’s what is scary about social media that Ruby and other influencer parents exist who exploit their children.
This!! And her calling out people for speculating about her and jess whilst shes online bullied lorenzo for months and now this other mysterious “friend” shes digging at all via social media, meaning she too is part of the “scary” problem, absolute hypocrite

Reactions: 4
I’m sure she makes half of this tit up me, I don’t believe for one minute he ate his own poo. Why would you even bring that to social media the absolute thick witch

Reactions: 2
In the nicest way possible, i do think she has some kind of mild learning disability. She cant read the room or understand social cues very well

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her talking about the fact he ate his poo is literally her admitting she doesn’t pay attention to them. She said he had an explosion.. as a parent you don’t miss them. Its not a regular poo. So she didn’t smell it? She literally had no idea he even did a poo that was leaking out of his nappy and all over the floor until she saw him eating it??? Why would you admit that. If he didn’t eat it I’m sure she wouldn’t have noticed. Also it’s funny how she addressed the Jess situation but completely ignores everything about Lorenzo 🤣🤣 silly girl

Reactions: 7
Why is she still pedalling the single mum narrative? Even in her videos she still pretends she’s going out alone and her family is her only support network 😂 she’s a complete fraud trying to promote herself as a single mum of 2 under 2 when she’s not. All for a few thousand views as well 🤦🏻‍♂️ she ignores Lorenzos comments as well, obvs trying her hardest to make out she’s single but everyone knows she’s not thanks to him

Reactions: 6
Why is she still pedalling the single mum narrative? Even in her videos she still pretends she’s going out alone and her family is her only support network 😂 she’s a complete fraud trying to promote herself as a single mum of 2 under 2 when she’s not. All for a few thousand views as well 🤦🏻‍♂️ she ignores Lorenzos comments as well, obvs trying her hardest to make out she’s single but everyone knows she’s not thanks to him
She needs to change her bio soon

Anyone watched her latest video? She defo reads here mentioning health anxiety & telling Delilah off on camera. Hi Ruby you immature witch

Delilahs just hitting that awkward difficult stage.. and its about to get a whole lot worse. shes not going to cope . speaking of someone with a 4 year old .. since shes been 2 its been nonnn stop 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Of course she reads here religiously it’s not a coincidence she’s deleted lorenzos comment on her recent instagram reel with the red dress , he seems to be trying subtly commenting hyping her up they’re now gone as are all the pictures he posted together with her in them she’s obviously told her to take them down , ruby mate if your embarrassed don’t get back with him because if it was the other way around you’d be crying on TikTok that’s he’s cheating or some tit because he don’t post you n you post him blah blah , single mommy to 2 under 2 as I’ve always said your never been a single parent you wouldn’t even understand the struggles with all the help you get bore off it

Of course she reads here religiously it’s not a coincidence she’s deleted lorenzos comment on her recent instagram reel with the red dress , he seems to be trying subtly commenting hyping her up they’re now gone as are all the pictures he posted together with her in them she’s obviously told her to take them down , ruby mate if your embarrassed don’t get back with him because if it was the other way around you’d be crying on TikTok that’s he’s cheating or some tit because he don’t post you n you post him blah blah , single mommy to 2 under 2 as I’ve always said your never been a single parent you wouldn’t even understand the struggles with all the help you get bore off it
Or he’s dumped her again

Reactions: 1
She defo reads here because in the TikTok she made with Ella doing her hair, Ella was talking about her hair looking so much better and Ruby went ‘I don’t look like I need jet washing anymore’ 😂😂😂😂 Ruby love you still do, we are talking about the hair AND the tan x

Reactions: 4