Ruby thompstone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s dressing and looking like such a dirty chav lately like what’s she thinking? She fits the bargain food store look though that’s for sure 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s dressing and looking like such a dirty chav lately like what’s she thinking? She fits the bargain food store look though that’s for sure 😂
Lorenzo looks better than her recently which is bloody saying something 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She’s on a Bargain Food store TikTok video about a new store they’re opening in Blackpool.

Reactions: 1
I’ve been thinking this!! Such a shame as I actually really liked her before she obviously got back with Lorenzo all those months ago. You can tell when she did because her appearance has suffered and her content is absolutely appalling now. She looks just as drained as she did when she was him before
---
Pregnancy is the most vulnerable time in a woman’s life. It’s also the most special. The fact Lorenzo treated Ruby so appallingly both times says everything you need to know. You can never get that time back nor you can change the experience. How a man treats you when you’re pregnant is how he feels about you!!!
She’s a MUG I can’t behave after all that she’d get back together with him. Just because he’s the dad of her kids means duck all when he’s the one responsible for everything he put her and those kids through 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
She’s probably having heart attacks too that’s he’s posted together of them also the one of food where she’s did a day in the life I’m sure she said they was on the way to see him but he was actually with him the whole time wonder when she’s gunna take single mommy out her bio you deffo ain’t hun and let’s be honest boyfriend no boyfriend you never were one because you get more help and time away from your kids then any single mother I know , baby number 3 is definitely going to happen within the next 3-4 months she’ll be pregnant before Christmas I’ve been saying it for a while

Reactions: 5
I love how deep down she is embarrassed hence why she posted it as a girls night out and didn’t wish him happy Father’s Day on her story like she did her own dad. HE NEGLECTED HIS CHILDRENNNNN. How are you out in public with this man never mind lying down with him 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 12
You know what he may have treated her like tit and he might do it again but you have to low key feel sorry for the guy he genuinely looks happy with her and he is not ashamed to post her and he’s not hiding anything after everything they both did to EACHOTHER but she won’t post anything she’s embarrassed to admit they’re back together because she’s trying to pass off this amazing “single mummy to 2 under 2” for social media??? My and my partner have had rough patches and we’ve broke up got back together and now were happier then ever however I could never be with someone who’s clearly ashamed of me , if he’s changed and you happy just come clean like it’s all the lies for social media making her look like an absolute clown

Reactions: 8
You know what he may have treated her like tit and he might do it again but you have to low key feel sorry for the guy he genuinely looks happy with her and he is not ashamed to post her and he’s not hiding anything after everything they both did to EACHOTHER but she won’t post anything she’s embarrassed to admit they’re back together because she’s trying to pass off this amazing “single mummy to 2 under 2” for social media??? My and my partner have had rough patches and we’ve broke up got back together and now were happier then ever however I could never be with someone who’s clearly ashamed of me , if he’s changed and you happy just come clean like it’s all the lies for social media making her look like an absolute clown
You know what I completely agree. I think they’re back together and look a lot happier than before - he seems pretty proud posting her etc if they’ve turned a new leaf then great for them (if he’s genuinely changed and grown up) but it’s the still trying to pretend you’re a single mum that’s rubbing me up the wrong way. Slated him all over socials so the least you could do is acknowledge it and announce you’re back together.

• Heart
You know what I completely agree. I think they’re back together and look a lot happier than before - he seems pretty proud posting her etc if they’ve turned a new leaf then great for them (if he’s genuinely changed and grown up) but it’s the still trying to pretend you’re a single mum that’s rubbing me up the wrong way. Slated him all over socials so the least you could do is acknowledge it and announce you’re back together.
He posted her before just as much, commented on all her pics etc. You can tell she’s embarrassed and doesn’t want to admit to the fact they are back together. Especially as she wouldn’t be able to pass of the single mum persona anymore - not that anyone believed it anyway. She’s a complete and utter mug and knows it.

Reactions: 8