Ruby thompstone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t seem that long ago she was posting videos of how he’s FaceTimed her in bed with another woman!

Reactions: 8
That video on TikTok about cutting people off she’s clearly on about Jess because that’s only mate she has

Reactions: 7
Ruby, I can confirm your natural hair does not look “quite healthy” nor quite “thick” 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She may aswell shave off and start again , constantly dying her hair going brown then blonde consistently isn’t gunna help that any good hair dresser would leave it alone she’s got literal bald spots more products and drastic periods of chemicals isn’t helping it looks like it’s all gunna snap off any second
Ruby, I can confirm your natural hair does not look “quite healthy” nor quite “thick” 🫠

Reactions: 4
Wow I gotta double back I actually like her hair lmao a lot nicer than the bright yellow it was before but it’ll be scruffy again in no time

Reactions: 2
Will be up in a pony tail in a few days with that massive head band on 😂 her hair must be awful especially postpartum

Reactions: 4
Oh god you can tell she’s back with lorenzo. He must only like blondes so she’s hoping blonde will keep his Willy in his pants this time

Reactions: 9
It’s actually sad that she’s gone blonde again for Lorenzo. She has no identity of her own, she’s gonna change herself for him. And it will all end in tears again soon. She thinks by not announcing they’re back together that no one knows but it’s so obvious.

Reactions: 7
I just wanna pin her down and SCRUB that grubby face 🤮 she’s absolutely blathered in fake tan

Reactions: 8