Ruby thompstone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can always tell when Ruby is out with Lorenzo and doesn’t wanna admit it because she won’t post who she’s with. Normally she’s tagging her sisters/friends she’s with… we all know you’re back together Ruby you can stop pretending now ☕ 🤡
If she is back with him that's incredibly embarrassing. So toxic lmao

Reactions: 5
They’re 10000% back together we’re out together again today and she’s reposting his work stuff🤣 bunch of scruffs

Reactions: 7
She’s a mug and I will have 0 sympathy when he cheats on her again 🤷🏼‍♀️ Imagine a man humiliating you on that level being with other girls whilst carrying his child and you take him back

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The discount food place she’s posting about is lorenzos dads business🤣🫣🫣🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's so clearly hiding someone in videos too. Forgot to film a Nando's I doubt she'd ever normally. She loves filming everything 🤣

• Haha
I’m not even surprised they’re back together because it was obvious she was still sleeping with him and remember one of his friends called her out for it that she was still sleeping with Lorenzo while making fun of Lorenzo online trying to act like she was over him. She’s embarrassing and will forever be stuck in a toxic cycle with him cause he knows no matter how bad he treats her and how much he’s cheated on her she still takes him back. If he cheats again I won’t be feeling sorry for her because she has been shown all his red flags and she could of spent the last year actually healing and moving on but instead she stays obsessed over him!

Reactions: 4
Shocking news just in! Ruby has left her kids to go away again

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All I wanna do is comb her ratty hair up into a bun, dissolve her filler, pull her lashes off and scrub that tan off she looks so grubby and unwashed 🤮🤮 I wish she would embrace the natural/feminine look abit more she has such masculine features and it would look so much nicer

All I wanna do is comb her ratty hair up into a bun, dissolve her filler, pull her lashes off and scrub that tan off she looks so grubby and unwashed 🤮🤮 I wish she would embrace the natural/feminine look abit more she has such masculine features and it would look so much nicer
She looks awful she may as well go on a sunbed and get a decent tan you can mole covers so no excuses there. Her hair looks ratty lips bigger then a bamboo bum .

Reactions: 2