Ruby thompstone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of latest vids should read "when people ask me what my hobbies are but my entire personality is my kids palming off my kids to my parents at any given opportunity"
Meet and greet would be her palming them off with a random mum she's never met 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nooooo that hair looks awful 😭way too dark for her the chocolate brown was nice as it was if she wanted to switch it up she should of gone for a blonde money piece or balayage she’s gonna regret the dark if she ever wants to go back blonde

Reactions: 8
Ugh why have the hair got longer she needs it short and the fringe is horrible and colour is to dark .

Reactions: 2
She needs a nice light balayage with no fringe and to ditch the heavy lashes she hides her face behind the hair and lashes

Reactions: 7
I think she got the fringe to help with the hair loss she’s been having, fair enough, but it looks vile 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
She’s doing a Helen Briggs (Bleuu) changing up her look after getting cheated on by her boyfriend to try keep him interested

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t know if it’s just me noticing it but there’s something so masculine about her face 😅 I think it’s her eyebrows and the filler in her face but that fringe is not helping at alll. I dunno, she just looks manly lol

Reactions: 10
I don’t know if it’s just me noticing it but there’s something so masculine about her face 😅 I think it’s her eyebrows and the filler in her face but that fringe is not helping at alll. I dunno, she just looks manly lol
Iv said this a few times I think it’s her jawline it’s quiet manly and harsh. She’s needs to do her makeup more feminine and stop the oompa loompa orange

Reactions: 5