Ruby thompstone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s deffo back with Lorenzo she’s on TT promoting his dads business again, I went there other day and it’s CRAP all out of date shite

Reactions: 7
She’s deffo back with Lorenzo she’s on TT promoting his dads business again, I went there other day and it’s CRAP all out of date shite
the cringe that ran through my body when that video popped up today on my fyp

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m
Sorry 🤣🤣 Lorenzos dad is going to pay for her and the kids to go away on his tik tok, as he should they’re his grandchildren 🤣🤣🤣🤣 but they won’t mention that will they

I’m
Sorry 🤣🤣 Lorenzos dad is going to pay for her and the kids to go away on his tik tok, as he should they’re his grandchildren 🤣🤣🤣🤣 but they won’t mention that will they
I just watched this and people are commenting “aww your boss is lovely” people are thick 🤡 yeah rubys just suddenly decided to go work down at bargain out of date food store, also not her beaming at Lorenzo behind the camera 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Christ just seen here trying to do deeelilarrrrs hair. It’s not even long should have just left it alone - kid really didn’t want to be fussed.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Pay for them to go away like it’s not his grandkids what an absolute bleeping joking & the idiots commenting saying she deserves it are even more stupid !!!

Reactions: 3
She’s not smart I’m embarrassed for her 😂 Lorenzo and his dad are just using her to get followers but she’s so stupid she doesn’t have common sense to see that!

Reactions: 8
Her latest TikTok just shows she’s reading here 😂 Ruby we don’t dislike you for no reason we have plenty of reasons to dislike you and if anything you should take in what we are saying because it might help you to stop embarrassing yourself and to grow up.

Influencers get pissed off about tattle but we are literally talking amongst ourselves sharing opinions. We’re not on her page giving her direct hate if she doesn’t like the things we say then she shouldnt come on here

Reactions: 6
If I was reading here and someone said I needed a hair brush and good wash and lip dislover and a wash I would be mortified 🤣 probably rip my fake hair

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She will never tone down the tan she’s as grubby as it gets hahaha

anyone see she’s off on a date?