Ruby thompstone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like the kids dad didn't go to frankie christening
He defo saw them because was taking pictures of them in their outfits

She's to bitter for that . He should still be there regardless of her family .
she’s defo not bitter because she said in her recent video that the kids were with their dad and she was gonna pop in for a brew🤣 so much for ‘healing’ and ‘no contact’ lmao

so happy she’s getting her disgusting filler dissolved ‘it’s a little lumpy now’ babe it’s VERY lumpy and has been for ages you scruff
---
IMG_9084.jpeg

What the duck are those brows?! I’d be wanting my money back looks like tit smeared on them

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wish she realised she doesn't need all the fake tan and makeup, she actually looks pretty with less of it all. Take her sister ella, who they both look alike and Ella doesn't wear any tan or makeup and when they are next to eachother I just can't help but think ditch the tan Ruby !!

Reactions: 5
Every occasion requires multiple transition videos all the same just with a different background song each time 🥱 we get it you painted your face orange and dyed your hair dark thank you next

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's had so much filler at her age her face looks so swollen and shiny it's weird. She's saying in the YouTube video She's getting it dissolved.. maybe, but getting more in her temple? She needs to lay off it and like someone else has said the tan is so orange 🍊

I’d love to see a picture of her as a child, all of her siblings look so different now I wonder if they looked alike when they were younger

Reactions: 1
I’ll be very surprised if she actually gets all her filler dissolved , she might pretend its dissolved but it really won’t be or even if she does get it all dissolved I bet it won’t be long until she says she misses the filler and gets her face full of it again. I know it’s her choice to do that to her face but I think it’s sad she feels the need to do that and it’s not a good look either she looks swollen all the time , her head is shaped liked a jigsaw piece because of the filler and it makes her look so old and fake. I wish she would embrace how she naturally looks cause I think it would help her mentally to be happier with herself and she would look better. Also the fake tan she uses is so orange I don’t know why she thinks that looks good but I wish she would get rid of it. Also her personality makes me lose brain cells listening to her speak cause I don’t think she knows how to have an intellectual conversation. Her personality is so dull she will speak so much in a video but says nothing at the same time.

So Ruby has booked a holiday for her mums birthday present for her mum, Ruby and the two kids 🤦🏼‍♀️ So basically she’s gonna be babysitting your kids like she does in the UK but in a different country 🤣 would of made more sense if she had booked it for her mum and dad to go alone for some time off from babysitting rubys kids everyday

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
So Ruby has booked a holiday for her mums birthday present for her mum, Ruby and the two kids 🤦🏼‍♀️ So basically she’s gonna be babysitting your kids like she does in the UK but in a different country 🤣 would of made more sense if she had booked it for her mum and dad to go alone for some time off from babysitting rubys kids everyday
I got as far as I booked my mum a holiday before I scrolled 😂 what the hell that sounds a lovely holiday for her mum basically her mum and dad's two kids at this point is she that unable to look after her kids .

I've just watched the video where she said she'd booked the holiday for her, her mum & the kids and ran here straight away 😂 such an odd thing to do in my opinion, it would have made more sense for Ruby to book the break for her mum and dad!

Also it would not surprise me in the least if Lorenzo was going too, that way Ruby would have an on site babysitter. But of course as she's still insistent on cosplaying as a single mummy, she'd never tell tiktok about it.

You can always tell when Ruby is out with Lorenzo and doesn’t wanna admit it because she won’t post who she’s with. Normally she’s tagging her sisters/friends she’s with… we all know you’re back together Ruby you can stop pretending now ☕ 🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If she's that worried go to A&E I had something similar few years ago think it was iron related just eat more red meat now either steak or mince meat once a week . If it was serious the GP would call her back

Reactions: 2
If she's that worried go to A&E I had something similar few years ago think it was iron related just eat more red meat now either steak or mince meat once a week . If it was serious the GP would call her back
That rash + the bruising looks far too familiar to me and not in a good way. She needs to be persistent with her GP and get to the bottom of it as it could potentially be a very serious illness causing it. Its not a case for A&E as its not an emergency. I'm not a fan of Ruby but I really hope she's OK

That rash + the bruising looks far too familiar to me and not in a good way. She needs to be persistent with her GP and get to the bottom of it as it could potentially be a very serious illness causing it. Its not a case for A&E as its not an emergency. I'm not a fan of Ruby but I really hope she's OK
Don't see what she wants us to do were only watching on a screen if the doctor won't take her serious she needs to go else where not post a tiktok people will scar her more in the comments .

Reactions: 8
Ever since I said how annoying that type writing noice used to be. She hasn't added it to her day in the lives🤣

• Haha
Notice she was at the play gym with Lorenzo the other day 🤣 she conveniently didn’t show him in her story but she was all over his. If you’re gonna pretend you’re not back together at least both be on the same page and make sure he doesn’t bait you out

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow lorenzo actually had both the kids overnight! suppose theres a first for everything 🤣