Ruby thompstone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god I cannot stand this girl. She posted something about being allowed to have a break - her whole life has a bloody break. She never has her kids!!!! I find it so insulating as an ACTUAL single mum that she claims she’s a single mum. A single mum to me isn’t able to even go to something such as a doctors appointment alone, let alone keep up with all the bloody hair nail appointments she has etc and all the days away from her kids !

Reactions: 9
Why does she constantly go to social media for every single doctor issue / ask for advice? Google is literally free. I feel like she does it just to gain any sort of attention from Lorenzo

Reactions: 9
So embarrassing the man head will be back on social media crying in no time because she got cheated on AGAINNNNNNNN 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
For me it’s more so that he abandoned his children … like how are you going there again???

Reactions: 7
She’s so thick she’s now peddling a dating site especially for single mums. Yes Ruby just encourage people to join a site full of predators looking for single mums with children 😳 she’s had a few comments on it too calling her out, crazy what these influencers do for money

Reactions: 8
She just looks filthy in general as do her poor kids. I’m not one to comment on a child’s appearance but I think it’s disgusting how much she pays attention to her own appearance yet allow both of her kids to look like absolute scruffs! Both of them always in mismatched outfits that look like they were bought from a car boot sale, Delilah’s hair is always awful and scraped into that tiny sticking up pony, and Frankie always dried crusted snot around his nose. It’s appalling! Her children look like they are neglected and she actually doesn’t give a duck uploading it to social media? How you present your children says so much about you as a person / parent. She’s absolutely vile and clearly can’t take care of them which we will all know as she palms them off to anyone who’ll have them 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She just looks filthy in general as do her poor kids. I’m not one to comment on a child’s appearance but I think it’s disgusting how much she pays attention to her own appearance yet allow both of her kids to look like absolute scruffs! Both of them always in mismatched outfits that look like they were bought from a car boot sale, Delilah’s hair is always awful and scraped into that tiny sticking up pony, and Frankie always dried crusted snot around his nose. It’s appalling! Her children look like they are neglected and she actually doesn’t give a duck uploading it to social media? How you present your children says so much about you as a person / parent. She’s absolutely vile and clearly can’t take care of them which we will all know as she palms them off to anyone who’ll have them 😂
took the words right out of my mouth!! Always notice the manky nails to. Bet that house stinkssss

Reactions: 1
She isn’t maternal , she doesn’t enjoy being a mum and she’s too selfish to be a parent. So many times in her tiktoks she says she can’t be bothered to do things but when it comes to taking care of the kids you can’t have a “I can’t be bothered” attitude cause that’s not fair on the kids but that shows how lazy she is and how she doesn’t want the responsibility of being a parent.

She always sounds uninterested and fed up of being a mum and the only time she ever looks happy is when she isn’t with the kids. She clearly wishes she was child free with no responsibility of having to take care of her children and would rather do her own thing all the time because being a mum isn’t something she enjoys no matter how much she wants to fake she does enjoy it for TikTok content. She would rather spend her time clubbing, going on trips away without the kids and going out all the time and that’s fine if someone wants to do all that but when you have kids you can’t just do what you want all the time you have to be there for your kids that you brought into this world because it’s selfish to expect everyone else in your life to take care of your kids because you can’t be bothered to take care of them.

In one of her recent tiktoks it’s captioned “do you ever get the urge to move cities and start afresh? because same x” Ruby you wouldn’t cope for 2 minutes moving away from your family so I don’t know who you think you’re fooling. Your parents raise your kids as if they are the parents and your sisters help out a lot too they do more than you do sometimes so no way you would move away from them because then you’d actually have to take care of your kids which is something you don’t want to do.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
She’s completely ruined the name Delilah with the way she pronounces it; ‘Dill-eye-luh’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She isn’t maternal , she doesn’t enjoy being a mum and she’s too selfish to be a parent. So many times in her tiktoks she says she can’t be bothered to do things but when it comes to taking care of the kids you can’t have a “I can’t be bothered” attitude cause that’s not fair on the kids but that shows how lazy she is and how she doesn’t want the responsibility of being a parent.

She always sounds uninterested and fed up of being a mum and the only time she ever looks happy is when she isn’t with the kids. She clearly wishes she was child free with no responsibility of having to take care of her children and would rather do her own thing all the time because being a mum isn’t something she enjoys no matter how much she wants to fake she does enjoy it for TikTok content. She would rather spend her time clubbing, going on trips away without the kids and going out all the time and that’s fine if someone wants to do all that but when you have kids you can’t just do what you want all the time you have to be there for your kids that you brought into this world because it’s selfish to expect everyone else in your life to take care of your kids because you can’t be bothered to take care of them.

In one of her recent tiktoks it’s captioned “do you ever get the urge to move cities and start afresh? because same x” Ruby you wouldn’t cope for 2 minutes moving away from your family so I don’t know who you think you’re fooling. Your parents raise your kids as if they are the parents and your sisters help out a lot too they do more than you do sometimes so no way you would move away from them because then you’d actually have to take care of your kids which is something you don’t want to do.
Exactly this!!! I will never understand why people become parents or welcome another child into the world when they aren’t ready to be an actual parent. Ruby loves to play the ‘mums need a break too card’ which is absolutely true, but her entire life is a bloody break from those kids. I hate how she refers to herself as a single mum because she’s not. She has absolutely no idea what being a real single mum even remotely looks like or the struggles you are faced with day to day. I mean she can’t even take her own kids out somewhere together??? That’s just completely bizarre and then says it’s because of ‘anxiety’ no hun you just don’t know how to parent your own bloody kids because you constantly palm them off to everyone else 👍 imagine being a parent and actually not taking both your kids out together lol it’s insane

Reactions: 5
Exactly this!!! I will never understand why people become parents or welcome another child into the world when they aren’t ready to be an actual parent. Ruby loves to play the ‘mums need a break too card’ which is absolutely true, but her entire life is a bloody break from those kids. I hate how she refers to herself as a single mum because she’s not. She has absolutely no idea what being a real single mum even remotely looks like or the struggles you are faced with day to day. I mean she can’t even take her own kids out somewhere together??? That’s just completely bizarre and then says it’s because of ‘anxiety’ no hun you just don’t know how to parent your own bloody kids because you constantly palm them off to everyone else 👍 imagine being a parent and actually not taking both your kids out together lol it’s insane
this! i think her videos came up on my fyp as it was discussing being a single parent and i thought i could relate, but i can’t.
being a single parent you simply find a way of doing things on your own which it looks like she never has, i find it so bizarre.

Reactions: 3
I think she thought she was going to have Delilah and have a ‘family influencer’ channel. Especially when Frankie came along. When it all fell apart with Lorenzo I think that dream got shattered and now she wishes she could go back and not have them 🙁 might sound unfair just my opinion.
Also seen Lorenzo make a new Instagram this morning - did our ruby tell him they could only get back together if he does that? Who knows🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
This! I have an 18 month old, granted she gets messy and looks like a little scruff at the end of the day but she starts the day in clean matching clothes with her hair done looking nice, the bare minimum🤣 I think having Frankie was too much for her

Reactions: 4
I think she thought she was going to have Delilah and have a ‘family influencer’ channel. Especially when Frankie came along. When it all fell apart with Lorenzo I think that dream got shattered and now she wishes she could go back and not have them 🙁 might sound unfair just my opinion.
Also seen Lorenzo make a new Instagram this morning - did our ruby tell him they could only get back together if he does that? Who knows🤣🤣
This!!! Took the words outta my mouth. That's exactly what she thought would happen, and the only way she thinks she will remain relevant is to play the single mum card to reach a wider audience. Is she as active on YT as she was when she first had DeLieLuh?

This!!! Took the words outta my mouth. That's exactly what she thought would happen, and the only way she thinks she will remain relevant is to play the single mum card to reach a wider audience. Is she as active on YT as she was when she first had DeLieLuh?
Nope not as active AT ALL just stupid vlogs every single time that nobody cares about
When she was pregnant with Delilah it was shopping hauls, baby tips, everything under the sun, nothing for poor Frankie , she didn’t have her heart in that pregnancy at all

Reactions: 2
Does she have sugar daddy 😂 how can she eat out constantly and do things . I can just about afford to do a food shop each week