Ruby thompstone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she gives off trying to force an image she doesn’t have whatsoever. it’s so funny knowing two years ago she was the biggest chav lmao, she takes that ugly Louboutin bag everywhere. invited to oh Polly events and she looks like your typical single mum claiming all and every benefit while not disclosing any ad revenue.

can imagine her kids won’t have that bond with her growing up while their grandparents are raising them most of the time .. but if it’s for content it’s okay
That bag!! and that tacky gucci scarf she wears 🤢

She still looks like the biggest chav tbh at the start I liked her dark hair but now she has started making her face darker to blend in with her hair or something and her face always looks greasy

Reactions: 3
All these tit fashionnova outfits

What happened to your clothing line ruby? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Pet peeve of mine is the type writer sound she uses on every vlog on TikTok. I can't stand it 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
She's like a reserved Micheal Jackson darker the face the better 🫣 suprise I can see her eyes and teeth

she gives off trying to force an image she doesn’t have whatsoever. it’s so funny knowing two years ago she was the biggest chav lmao, she takes that ugly Louboutin bag everywhere. invited to oh Polly events and she looks like your typical single mum claiming all and every benefit while not disclosing any ad revenue.

can imagine her kids won’t have that bond with her growing up while their grandparents are raising them most of the time .. but if it’s for content it’s okay
Ive always thought shes claiming benefits on the sly, how many other "single mums" do you know in a cost of living crisis that can just go and spend £140 on clothes for just one of their kids? Aswell as her regularly renting smelly old warehouses for "content" 😂

I wasn't about for her chav era, but can imagine it was horrific, anyone got any old pics of her all chavved up? I need a laugh tonight 😂😂

Feel free to explain it to me cause I don’t have a clue but why does she need to rent out a room in a warehouse when she wants to film herself trying on clothes? she could easily do that at home cause she just stands in one spot posing in front of the mirror so I don’t get it. I’d understand if she had a business where she actually needed the space but in her case it just seems pointless to go to a warehouse to film. Is it just another excuse for her to not have to look after her kids for a couple of hours when she says she has to go film “content” cause that’s how it looks to me 😂

Reactions: 2
It makes sense she can hire the place for content, and then she's able to get out the house kids free and do content. On one hand I get it for structure of her day, at least she's doing her content properly. But also what a waste to hire it so much. She seems to be going 3 times a week?!

Ive always thought shes claiming benefits on the sly, how many other "single mums" do you know in a cost of living crisis that can just go and spend £140 on clothes for just one of their kids? Aswell as her regularly renting smelly old warehouses for "content" 😂

I wasn't about for her chav era, but can imagine it was horrific, anyone got any old pics of her all chavved up? I need a laugh tonight 😂😂
She will be earning money off TikTok and ads etc , my friend has like 500k followed and earns thousands a week so

It makes sense she can hire the place for content, and then she's able to get out the house kids free and do content. On one hand I get it for structure of her day, at least she's doing her content properly. But also what a waste to hire it so much. She seems to be going 3 times a week?!
Yeah that makes sense I get what you’re saying it gives structure/routine to the day and I agree it’s a waste to hire it so much but I really do think it’s cause she wants to avoid looking after her kids as much as possible and by going out to make “content” it’s a way for her to get someone else to look after the kids.

She never shows any of her house, could be just for privacy reasons but she used to show her and lorenzos flat. Sometimes I feel like the place isn’t that nice or is very small (probably messy 24/7) and that’s why she doesn’t take content there

She never shows any of her house, could be just for privacy reasons but she used to show her and lorenzos flat. Sometimes I feel like the place isn’t that nice or is very small (probably messy 24/7) and that’s why she doesn’t take content there
Or lorzeno is back living there and she doesn’t wanna slip up when his stuff is in the background 🤣

• Haha
Im constantly seeing Ruby complaining she has "no friends" or saying how hard it is to make friends, yet the amount of comments on these vids from other mums saying they are the same age as her, are in a close location, they would love to meet up etc, yet Ruby doesnt reply to any of them, she literally posts crap like this for engagement, cos she knows people will comment. It's glaringly obvious.

She strikes me as one of these people who will only be friends with someone if they fit her "aesthetic".

Makes me feel sad for those who are lonely & have no-one, are putting themselves out there & making the effort to reach out to her, just to get ignored.

I see other tiktok mummies who do the same (misschar, dakota) and it really does my head in. Stop using the loneliness of others to push urself up the FYP.

Reactions: 10
Im constantly seeing Ruby complaining she has "no friends" or saying how hard it is to make friends, yet the amount of comments on these vids from other mums saying they are the same age as her, are in a close location, they would love to meet up etc, yet Ruby doesnt reply to any of them, she literally posts crap like this for engagement, cos she knows people will comment. It's glaringly obvious.

She strikes me as one of these people who will only be friends with someone if they fit her "aesthetic".

Makes me feel sad for those who are lonely & have no-one, are putting themselves out there & making the effort to reach out to her, just to get ignored.

I see other tiktok mummies who do the same (misschar, dakota) and it really does my head in. Stop using the loneliness of others to push urself up the FYP.
she needs to remember where she came from…

Reactions: 1
So she’s admitted she can’t go places with her 2 kids on her own. Honestly she is so pathetic, another idiot who had a baby without thinking of the consequences. Poor kids having a mum like her

Reactions: 8
It just makes no sense she never has anxiety other than when she’s with her kids? Odd

Think it's just bruise any excuse to go to the hospital for a break just put some ice on it 🤣

• Haha
One of latest vids should read "when people ask me what my hobbies are but my entire personality is my kids palming off my kids to my parents at any given opportunity"

• Haha
Reactions: 7