Ruby Holley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two stories about that dog would have been one too many šŸ¤£ I love animals and I have a cat but I wouldnā€™t bore other people with my photos of her. itā€™s like Ruby has made having a dog part of her personality but no one else gives that much of a tit about other peoples dogs!
she really needs a hobby other than shopping and the dog
It literally is her personality nowadays

Reactions: 3
Her latest post is clearly an ad but she hasnā€™t put ad on it , Iā€™m sure thatā€™s against the rules

Reactions: 4
Her latest post is clearly an ad but she hasnā€™t put ad on it , Iā€™m sure thatā€™s against the rules
Iā€™ve reported her to the ASA as this is against their rules. Iā€™m sick of influencers getting away with it!

I imagine her stomping about the place and sulking because the trip got cancelled. ā€œBut SaaaAaaaAm, what about all of these outfits I wanted to wear on insta!! So unfaaaaairā€

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh poor princess Ruby, how on earth will she ever cope without her 20th trip of the year.

hope she can scrap together some money and buy herself a Ā£500 jumper to cheer herself up a bitšŸ™„

Reactions: 6
100%!! Bet sheā€™s in a right strop as canā€™t get her content shot for maxing those aff links. ā€œSooo unfair you have to work Sam. I wanted my luxury stay in Iceland. The hotel was only Ā£2k a nightā€™

I genuinely wonder what she does all day. Least Sam has training and prob goes out most days. Princess Ruby just sits at home in her Ā£500 jumpers. Suppose sheā€™s got more time to shop now and print out photos of herself to stick on her Ā£500 Balsam Hill Xmas tree

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sheā€™s so butt hurt she canā€™t go on her eleventy billionth trip this year isnā€™t she. ā€œSamā€™s workā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ just say heā€™s a footballer and youā€™re a WAG Princess Ruby
Sheā€™s such a liar blaming Samā€™s work for not going to Iceland and yet theyā€™re in Copenhagen!! I bet she threw that much of a strop that Sam gave in and let the Princess get her way as usual šŸ‘ø

Reactions: 4
Princess Ruby gets her way!! Bet she sulks like a fucker until she gets what she wants. Sam seems a wet lettuce and doesnā€™t stand up to her

Reactions: 8
The Copenhagen guide is basically : we went to visit there but it was closed, we ate here but it was crap, or we went to try this out but it was shut. Doesnā€™t seem worth the trip šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Travel blogger extraordinaire ā€¦

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Sheā€™s so bloody negative. All that wealth and privilege to jump on a flight short notice to a European city and sheā€™s moaning she failed to check she had the necessary covid vaccination proof. I mean Ruby, you do duck all each day so you had plenty of time to check what was needed?! But no youā€™re moaning online like itā€™s someone elseā€™s fault!

Love how she found the food wasnā€™t great in Copenhagen, stuff closed on a Sunday (god forbid retail workers get a rest eh, also most European cities are like this), and stated there wasnā€™t much point in staying more than 48hrs!! How bloody rude especially considering all she did was eat and go to bloody H&M and designer shops. Sheā€™s really not cultured at all, she just likes to pretend she is. I also thought it was snobby that she said it was good people spoke English there. God help if you have learn a bit of a ā€˜forrinā€™ language to get by when going to another country!! Is she in the bloody EDL now or something because that seems a weird thing to say. Stuck up cow.

Reactions: 12
I bet she had the right strop all weekend cos places were closed and the food wasnā€™t great. Didnā€™t they realise Princess Ruby was coming šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
I bet she had the right strop all weekend cos places were closed and the food wasnā€™t great. Didnā€™t they realise Princess Ruby was coming šŸ˜‚
Good job they all spoke great English so they could understand Princess Ruby complaining about how crap their food was and how awful it was that the shops close šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Good job they all spoke great English so they could understand Princess Ruby complaining about how crap their food was and how awful it was that the shops close šŸ¤£
such a weird thing for her to say.. can you imagine if Sam got signed by a team abroad? Sheā€™d never stop moaning more than she does now

Reactions: 1
He wonā€™t though, heā€™s not that good šŸ˜Š
Having been a sth at a club he previously played at for many years, heā€™s alright and could easily play in a league such as Eerste divise but at least most people speak English in Holland šŸ¤£

It was a very odd thing to say, and Iā€™m surprised she wrote it actually.

It will be interesting to see what happens when Samā€™s contract is up at Blackburn. I can see Princess Ruby moaning at him and pushing for a move to a club based in the south of England because she was to move back there. Itā€™s obvious she hates living up north and is always off to
London or jetting aboard. I think sheā€™d sell in a heartbeat and move if she couldā€¦ but Samā€™s pesky ā€œworkā€ is stopping her. Such a hard life ehh

New vlog up ā€˜I havenā€™t uploaded for a really long timeā€™ but shocker Iā€™m back Black Friday week linking as many aff links as possible and spamming you all with gift guides because I need engagement to make as much from my followers as possible.
So fake

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.