Ruby Holley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now just said on stories she had people round on Christmas day evening as she’s in a childcare bubble?! can’t see her offering childcare to friends.

Reactions: 4
Now just said on stories she had people round on Christmas day evening as she’s in a childcare bubble?! can’t see her offering childcare to friends.
I did roll my eyes at that. Not once has she ever talked about childcare. All her friends in Manchester are from the football club so why would they need to be in a childcare bubble? I doubt any of them are key workers.

Reactions: 5
Never seen her on so much as on a walk with her friend and said child. Let alone offering any level of childcare or support.
Her excuse will be privacy I bet. What rubbish!

Reactions: 3
She’s got I think two friends in Manchester that have young baby’s. One is Naomi genes who also ‘does Instagram’ so wouldn’t need childcare and the other is the girl they lived with who doesn’t seem to work either!!

She’s got I think two friends in Manchester that have young baby’s. One is Naomi genes who also ‘does Instagram’ so wouldn’t need childcare and the other is the girl they lived with who doesn’t seem to work either!!
The other girl she is friends with had her parents over for Xmas so definitely wouldn’t need a so called childcare bubble. Naomi has said she is looking to put her daughter in nursery because she needs her time to do work so obviously wasn’t running to Ruby for child care needs. Sounds like such a convenient excuse to break rules.

Funny how she put another story up saying the question box is for links only :LOL: I guess people were questioning that silly excuse. Clearly working hard to dish out the aff links for extra dosh.

Reactions: 2
So it’s the friend who had their parents over for Xmas 😂
It’s funny how she had said herself and Sam spent Xmas alone 😂 You need to have a good memory to be a good liar. She said the friend has no one else making it sound like she’s a single mum when really she’s another fellow wag! Ruby loves to make out that being the partner of a footballer is tough because they work all hours of the day and are away all the time which I can tell you is 100% not true.

Reactions: 6
Love that she’s been caught out!! Acts holier than thou but she’s broken lockdown and restrictions all along! Because she’s selfish and thinks she’s above the rules.

Reactions: 10
Didn’t think childcare bubbles were needed for attending the gym?! Just excuses after being caught out. Can’t for one minute believe she looks after anyone’s child

I’m waiting for the ranty meltdown saying she hasn’t broken lockdown and people are mean and she’s been working hard to create content to keep people happy and she voted Labour so people should leave her alone

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I mean it’s pretty likely that she has other friends other than the wags and just doesn’t talk about them? No?

It’s all very well having a childcare bubble if you’re providing childcare. That doesn’t extend to having a drink on Christmas Day or other things, it’s literally childcare or support.

is it that Shauna who she had round do we reckon?

I mean it’s pretty likely that she has other friends other than the wags and just doesn’t talk about them? No?
Up north? I doubt it, up there it’ll be wives and girlfriends and maybe other influencers

It’s all very well having a childcare bubble if you’re providing childcare. That doesn’t extend to having a drink on Christmas Day or other things, it’s literally childcare or support.
You were allowed up to three households on Christmas Day in GM

Reactions: 1
Yes you were but it’s more the fact she’s justfiying as it as a childcare bubble, it’s like she doesn’t know the actual restrictions herself when she could’ve just said we mixed on this day because we were allowed to!

She just clarified that on her stories now. Very strange to justify it as a childcare bubble though? And she had no problem garnering sympathy at the time saying it was herself and Sam alone for the day.

She just clarified that on her stories now. Very strange to justify it as a childcare bubble though? And she had no problem garnering sympathy at the time saying it was herself and Sam alone for the day.
Exactly. It’s more the issue that she pretended it was just her and Sam. Why wasn’t she just honest about having another household over from the get go. She’s pissed someone caught her out on the Polaroid question and made some tit up

Reactions: 8
Acting like a pillar of moral rectitude and then dropping a bombshell about potentially exploiting a childcare bubble loophole. I don’t get why she wasn’t just honest about it from the getgo. She’s now making excuses up and digging an even bigger hole.

Reactions: 9
Are people reaaaally asking her to link all these random items she’s not shown for ages?! 🙄
Half of them are an easy google!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.