Ruby Holley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New VLOG "I like Copenhagen....but there is nothing to do except sit around and eat...We have done everything" - this is on the second day of the trip. How bloody insulting is this! Copenhagen is GORGEOUS, one of the most beautiful cities in Europe for a City Break.

She is so horribly privileged and has no clue: completely oblivious! How many people would love a weekend away and either can't afford it, can't get the time off work, or have health issues meaning they literally can't go anywhere? And this is her third holiday in as many months. Selfish

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
New VLOG "I like Copenhagen....but there is nothing to do except sit around and eat...We have done everything" - this is on the second day of the trip. How bloody insulting is this! Copenhagen is GORGEOUS, one of the most beautiful cities in Europe for a City Break.

She is so horribly privileged and has no clue: completely oblivious! How many people would love a weekend away and either can't afford it, can't get the time off work, or have health issues meaning they literally can't go anywhere? And this is her third holiday in as many months. Selfish
This says a lot more about her than it does about Cophenhagen.

Way to demonstrate how uncultured, uncouth and unimaginative you are Ruby!

Reactions: 8

You have summed it up so well. She’s just a spoilt little brat. She only went for content and to get Sam photographing her with nice backgrounds. She doesn’t actually go on any holidays and do anything other than pose and go to expensive eateries to fill the gaping voids in her empty vacuous life.

look at this comment. She can’t even be arsed to reply ‘thanks for educating me’ sounds so passive aggressive. She’s a salty bleep when given feedback! I guess no one ever tells princess Ruby she’s wrong

Attachments

Reactions: 5
You have summed it up so well. She’s just a spoilt little brat. She only went for content and to get Sam photographing her with nice backgrounds. She doesn’t actually go on any holidays and do anything other than pose and go to expensive eateries to fill the gaping voids in her empty vacuous life.

look at this comment. She can’t even be arsed to reply ‘thanks for educating me’ sounds so passive aggressive. She’s a salty bleep when given feedback! I guess no one ever tells princess Ruby she’s wrong
Did she edit her response? I just see her saying ‘thank you for explaining’

Eta sorry I misread your comment. I don’t think she sounds that salty tbf but it is annoying af when people go places and don’t learn about the culture etc and tbh her trip away looked like a waste, there’s so many things to do in Copenhagen but she didn’t do anything that she couldn’t have done in Manchester

Reactions: 1
Yeah I think it’s because she mentions it in the vlog at the beginning where she talks about scandi fashion and I think Sam corrects her saying Denmark isn’t Scandinavia and she replies that she’s not good at geography and someone will probably correct her in the comments anyway. So it just sounds a little sarcastic to me given she’d preempted comments about what she said.

I agree she’s not stupid, she has a good degree etc so it is frustrating that she’s not making more effort to learn a bit about the countries she goes to and just brushes it off as being bad at geography 🙄. It’s like come on, stop acting dumb.

In the end I only watched about 20 mins of the vlog because it was boring and the amount she constantly touches her hair extensions was so distracting!

Reactions: 4
Yeah I think it’s because she mentions it in the vlog at the beginning where she talks about scandi fashion and I think Sam corrects her saying Denmark isn’t Scandinavia and she replies that she’s not good at geography and someone will probably correct her in the comments anyway. So it just sounds a little sarcastic to me given she’d preempted comments about what she said.

I agree she’s not stupid, she has a good degree etc so it is frustrating that she’s not making more effort to learn a bit about the countries she goes to and just brushes it off as being bad at geography 🙄. It’s like come on, stop acting dumb.

In the end I only watched about 20 mins of the vlog because it was boring and the amount she constantly touches her hair extensions was so distracting!
I liked her to begin with because she seemed intelligent, now just seems boring and basic

Reactions: 2

I agree she’s not stupid, she has a good degree etc so it is frustrating that she’s not making more effort to learn a bit about the countries she goes to and just brushes it off as being bad at geography 🙄.
It’s like come on, stop acting dumb.

Ah I see I didn’t see that in the blog! Yeah that does sound sarcastic and puts her reply to the comment in a new light!

Reactions: 1
She looks so different in her stories right now, I don’t think she looks nice. The blonde is not the right shade for her and I think it’s too flat to her face too, she really needs some like bangs or something put in to frame it

She looks so different in her stories right now, I don’t think she looks nice. The blonde is not the right shade for her and I think it’s too flat to her face too, she really needs some like bangs or something put in to frame it
I know what you mean. It’s so flat on top? And then just a single shade of blonde which looks kind of dated.
I also couldn’t watch those stories as she literally touches those extensions every 2 seconds, back and forth. It really stresses me out!

Is it wrong her hair looks like this to me?! 🤣

1637777938032.jpeg

• Haha
I know what you mean. It’s so flat on top? And then just a single shade of blonde which looks kind of dated.
I also couldn’t watch those stories as she literally touches those extensions every 2 seconds, back and forth. It really stresses me out!

Is it wrong her hair looks like this to me?! 🤣

View attachment 885612
Yes she kept touching her hair! It was irritating me too 😂😂 I think that’s why I noticed. It just didn’t look nice ??? Too flat

• Haha
Reactions: 2
“I hope you’re all doing okay under the craziness of Black Friday”
lol, just goes to show what planet she is living on

She really is on another planet. What craziness of Black Friday? I’m busy at work and enough other things going on in my life to be wrapped up in sales and shopping. I imagine most people are the same. She’s become such an air head.

Reactions: 14
Hilarious. ‘Please don’t feel the need to spend if it’s tough for you.’ Unlike me you peasants.
But fear not I will keep ramming gift guides and aff links down your throat. Not uploaded to YouTube for ages but there’s a video of gifts coming ASAP to hammer that extra commission.
Contradicting herself hugely!
She’s determined to get every last drop of cash out her followers isn’t she. Shame she doesn’t much this much effort into her content usually.

On her latest YouTube video someone’s called her out for messing with her hair snd not actually knowing anything about / giving any info about Copenhagen despite it being an info video for a trip. Needless to say she hasn’t replied.

• Heart
Hilarious. ‘Please don’t feel the need to spend if it’s tough for you.’ Unlike me you peasants.
But fear not I will keep ramming gift guides and aff links down your throat. Not uploaded to YouTube for ages but there’s a video of gifts coming ASAP to hammer that extra commission.
Contradicting herself hugely!
She’s determined to get every last drop of cash out her followers isn’t she. Shame she doesn’t much this much effort into her content usually.

On her latest YouTube video someone’s called her out for messing with her hair snd not actually knowing anything about / giving any info about Copenhagen despite it being an info video for a trip. Needless to say she hasn’t replied.
you’ve summed it all up so well! Acting like she cares about people feeling pressured to spend but then promotes her gift guides and links to her outfits. She’s been so active in the last week or two, funny that coincides with the big shopping weekends!

going to check out the YouTube comment now! I wonder if she will delete it?

this Screenshot made me lol. Tell me you’re privileged without saying you’re privileged! ‘Amidst the sTrESs of black friday’

5345D71C-9431-4623-869E-E14718BDDADD.jpeg

Reactions: 5
What on earth is going on with her face!? She has had some very bad botox. her eyebrows and forehead have that weird thing going on most over botoxed people have.

Reactions: 6
What on earth is going on with her face!? She has had some very bad botox. her eyebrows and forehead have that weird thing going on most over botoxed people have.
she’s starting to look like Donatella Versace

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s her nose for me. Doesn’t look the same. So sad as she really didn’t need all the cosmetic work, she’s unrecognisable from a few years ago.
Has she had non surgical rhinoplasty? Looks a different nose.

Just noticed she’s got a Zara video go live the day the Zara sales start. All for the aff links. Like really does she need the commission so badly she’s ramming it down her followers throats? More content on Black Friday week then the last few weeks combined. Greedy

Reactions: 3
Of all the influencers I follow she had by far linked the post products we get it it’s Black Friday!!!!!! Even the foot still in the back ground of her photo

She’s done more posts, reels, stories and vlogs in the last week than the last 6 months 🤣 her greed is off the scale

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.