Ruby Granger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on, she said on a story that she likes working in the cold... but then also complained about working in the cold a couple videos ago... what's the truth, lass

That poetry recitation made me laugh and I kind of loved it. I like seeing Ruby doing weird things with some measure of passion instead of studying or drinking tea for hours on end. The inner theatre kid jumped out :LOL:
She really should join like an amateur theater club or poetry recitation club or something, so she can do more performing with an audience ( of course this would be after this corona stuff ends )

Reactions: 6
Who would like working in the cold?? Sitting by an open window on a late-October UK evening is such a no for me lmao. Maybe it just helps her replicate the feeling of being a Victorian child using her quill by candlelight with a constant draft coming in.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Who would like working in the cold?? Sitting by an open window on a late-October UK evening is such a no for me lmao. Maybe it just helps her replicate the feeling of being a Victorian child using her quill by candlelight with a constant draft coming in.
I don’t get why she went home if that’s what she wanted to do... student houses are freezing! Plus bugs and stuff come into your room 😂

Reactions: 1
I came running here after watching her cringe poetry recitation I couldn’t help myself 😭 I like ravens too but not this much. I didn’t know she was a theatre kid, but it’s nice to see her let loose a bit

I can’t believe there was a part 2 of the poetry! Who asked for more????

• Haha
Reactions: 3
it might be an ED thing, burn more calories to keep warm...

Reactions: 6
I came running here after watching her cringe poetry recitation I couldn’t help myself 😭 I like ravens too but not this much. I didn’t know she was a theatre kid, but it’s nice to see her let loose a bit
I couldn't watch with the sound on because it felt cringe, but at the same time it was lovely to see her let loose a bit, she is always so structured and straight-laced usually, so it was a nice change. Talking of straight-laced, I cannot get over how completely different her sister is - do you think she just thought, I'll never live up to a sister like Ruby so I am just going to go completely crazy and off the rails so nobody can possibly compare us? It comes across that way, anyway - must be hard growing up with a sister like Ruby, however lovely she is surely there is competition? Unless that is just me, I am a very competitive person by nature and my brother and I are honestly totally different people, but I still used to compete and compare when we were younger! I wonder why she still hasn't created a video to address why she moved home and what Blakeney's situation is now. They seemed so suited to living together, it was lovely to see Ruby interacting on a social level in her videos, not just studying. I do honestly like Ruby, I think she's sweet, but I do worry for her because her obsessive "life control" just doesn't seem healthy?

Reactions: 8
I couldn't watch with the sound on because it felt cringe, but at the same time it was lovely to see her let loose a bit, she is always so structured and straight-laced usually, so it was a nice change. Talking of straight-laced, I cannot get over how completely different her sister is - do you think she just thought, I'll never live up to a sister like Ruby so I am just going to go completely crazy and off the rails so nobody can possibly compare us? It comes across that way, anyway - must be hard growing up with a sister like Ruby, however lovely she is surely there is competition? Unless that is just me, I am a very competitive person by nature and my brother and I are honestly totally different people, but I still used to compete and compare when we were younger! I wonder why she still hasn't created a video to address why she moved home and what Blakeney's situation is now. They seemed so suited to living together, it was lovely to see Ruby interacting on a social level in her videos, not just studying. I do honestly like Ruby, I think she's sweet, but I do worry for her because her obsessive "life control" just doesn't seem healthy?
It happens.
Most of the siblings I know have completely different personalities (including me and my sis), it’s quite normal imo.
Competition among siblings sounds unhealthy and exhausting 🤷🏻‍♀️

She's probably living her Sara Crewe fantasies, imagining she's in a freezing attic somewhere in Miss Minchin's school. 😁

I didn't even know "candle meditation" was a thing. I've unknowingly done it several times... basically just zoning out while watching a candle flame. I feel like making it a thing you have to do ruins the organic beauty of the moment.

Also, just did some power poses. Did nothing for me. Maybe it's a response you have to build up over time. I felt like I should have been waving my arms or dancing or something lol. Actually, a little dance in the morning is good fun. Let loose Ruby, do a morning jig. Shake things up 😅
i've been recommended power poses before job interviews or before a very important phone call in which you need a boost of self confidence
i've personally never tried them because i'm a bit sceptic, maybe they work for ruby as a placebo? who knows

Honestly I do not think Ruby looks healthy at the moment, at all. First of all she looks mentally drained and miserable behind the eyes and physically she just seems a bit like hunched over and pale? And watching her latest yt video and I cannot stop staring at her hands, they look really dry (im guessing from all the hand washing) but they also look really swollen as well? Especially the thumbs. Idk she usually looks chirpy and healthy but she just looks really unwell atm

Honestly I do not think Ruby looks healthy at the moment, at all. First of all she looks mentally drained and miserable behind the eyes and physically she just seems a bit like hunched over and pale? And watching her latest yt video and I cannot stop staring at her hands, they look really dry (im guessing from all the hand washing) but they also look really swollen as well? Especially the thumbs. Idk she usually looks chirpy and healthy but she just looks really unwell atm
I think Ruby has stub thumbs (there is a latin name for it, but I'm not going to attempt to spell it), and that's why they can appear disproportionately wider/swollen compared to the rest of her hands.

Reactions: 3
I think Ruby has stub thumbs (there is a latin name for it, but I'm not going to attempt to spell it), and that's why they can appear disproportionately wider/swollen compared to the rest of her hands.
Oh okay, I never noticed it before!

I can't believe this young woman left university just so that she could come home and prance around playing dressup. Honestly I think her parents should stop encouraging these behaviours. I assume it's her mum who films these lookbooks for her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I really like Ruby but these character videos give me the cringe :LOL: She sure has a theatre kid inside somewhere with the continuous performing in various ways.

Reactions: 10
God forbid, but sometimes I really fear for this girl. The way she lits candles and let them burn crooked scares the hell out of me. There's a moment in the new video that the candle looks too close to her computer!

Reactions: 5
Where’s the attention to detail! Could see her blonde hair poking out the back of the wig 😭
Why did she awkwardly climb over the fence instead of going through the gate
Hugging the tree and smiling as the camera gets closer

😭

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.