Ruby Granger #9 daddy granger is hot, childhood obsession is not, routine videos are a lot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That baggy dress would set us mere non-influencers back about Ā£150. Like I know how advertising works but I'm honestly sick of rich people getting free stuff

Reactions: 14
iā€™d be totally fine with her accepting so much free stuff to advertise if it was things that would benefit her audience, instead of just her getting new expensive dresses to prance around in and a laptop sheā€™s barely touched
(i hope that makes sense)

Reactions: 8
only a matter of time before we see a Madeline or Pippi Longstocking lookbook.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I agree, I don't think she is very smart. There are students who get similar grades to her while also juggling late bar work and actual outside interests etc, that's actually smart.

Also I hate it when people use "hard-working" as a compliment. Yeh, she works hard, BECAUSE she's horribly inefficient with everything she does.
She's probably smarter than average (if the average person tends to be a bit stupid) but from her education and background you'd expect her to be capable of much bigger things/deeper thought etc

Reactions: 3
That dress looks like a poor A-level design project. That collar placement looks awful. The big gap is just terrible

Reactions: 6
Any update on ruby's book club on Facebook? Is still horribly disorganised?
Pretty much though there are now more admins I think. One of the issues is that ruby says yes to every suggestion. So the two books of the month are now 3 because someone said there should be a classic every month. And she also took the suggestion that there should be a book originally not in English, which is good but has confused everyone about what theyā€™re supposed to be reading. Nothing is categorised or pinned properly on the group so the same question gets asked over and over. And now thereā€™s a discord version of the group where one of the books gets decided for some reason and 90% of the Facebook group probably doesnā€™t know it exists. I honestly have no idea what the books of the month are because the group is so messy. The zoom calls are supposed to be at the last Saturday of the month. In March she just didnā€™t post anything so it ended up mid week in april. There is a girl whoā€™s kind of taken the initiative to answer questions, she should probably just run the whole thing.
Tbh I donā€™t fully blame ruby for being overwhelmed by it, it has a lot of members and she probably didnā€™t realise what it takes to manage an fb group. Just wish sheā€™d make some proper rules and stick to them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Pretty much though there are now more admins I think. One of the issues is that ruby says yes to every suggestion. So the two books of the month are now 3 because someone said there should be a classic every month. And she also took the suggestion that there should be a book originally not in English, which is good but has confused everyone about what theyā€™re supposed to be reading. Nothing is categorised or pinned properly on the group so the same question gets asked over and over. And now thereā€™s a discord version of the group where one of the books gets decided for some reason and 90% of the Facebook group probably doesnā€™t know it exists. I honestly have no idea what the books of the month are because the group is so messy. The zoom calls are supposed to be at the last Saturday of the month. In March she just didnā€™t post anything so it ended up mid week in april. There is a girl whoā€™s kind of taken the initiative to answer questions, she should probably just run the whole thing.
Tbh I donā€™t fully blame ruby for being overwhelmed by it, it has a lot of members and she probably didnā€™t realise what it takes to manage an fb group. Just wish sheā€™d make some proper rules and stick to them.
She should probably delegate it to someone who actually has the time and will to manage it properly

Reactions: 6
Ugh Iā€™m getting really fed up of seeing more gifted clothes every single day.
like, what does she even do with all these clothes? She seems to always be sent new outfits. Literally every day.
Really really annoys me that companies send out all these things. Plus, itā€™s not even like ruby does giveaways or anything for some of the stuff sheā€™s sent.
Itā€™s a good job sheā€™s got such a massive house, because most of it must be full of gifted stuff!

Reactions: 14

marthas really bringing the content. Nice they seem to have a good relationship tbh

Reactions: 12
I joined her book club and everything I can say is that please if you don't like acting like children just don't join it. I feel like everybody there or at least most of the people is very childish. For example, if you love 50 shades of grey or stuff like that or books about crimes, I don't think you are very welcome there. In fact, you won't find people who can help you or give you ideas about more books about those topics. and yeah, it's super disorganized.
I feel like I'm a super hater but this is the only place to write honest opinions without feeling guilty. I feel like if you post something like that on her youtube channel the answers would be: uh you dislike her, you are jealous. But I just feel we are being honest and saying what we feel about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I joined her book club and everything I can say is that please if you don't like acting like children just don't join it. I feel like everybody there or at least most of the people is very childish. For example, if you love 50 shades of grey or stuff like that or books about crimes, I don't think you are very welcome there. In fact, you won't find people who can help you or give you ideas about more books about those topics. and yeah, it's super disorganized.
I feel like I'm a super hater but this is the only place to write honest opinions without feeling guilty. I feel like if you post something like that on her youtube channel the answers would be: uh you dislike her, you are jealous. But I just feel we are being honest and saying what we feel about her.
I posted something semi not positive about ruby's organization with her book club once and I got told I was jealous and how busy she is lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I had Roobeeā€™s videos on in the background while I worked today (as one does) and Iā€™m pretty sure she listed The Little Princess in both her ā€the 47293 childrenā€™s books and cereal boxes I read in 2020ā€ and ā€what I read in Januaryā€ videos šŸ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.