Ruby Granger #9 daddy granger is hot, childhood obsession is not, routine videos are a lot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I wouldn't read too much into the L - we have things go down as late sometimes if we've had an agreed extension with the lecturer which could be for any reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s addressed it, and she says she’s been diagnosed. Perfectionism doesn’t mean you do things perfectly - it means you’re afraid you’ll do things imperfectly, so you have anxiety, trouble making decisions, problems with putting things off, and feelings of inferiority.
You can't be diagnosed with perfectionism......

And I know that. But she's sloppy with literally everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Technically not on its own, but it’s a significant factor in a number of diagnosable mental health conditions. Sorry my comment was less than perfect 😂
edit. I agree on the sloppiness! It’s grating.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

And I know that. But she's sloppy with literally everything.
I think she’s sloppy in some things - like cleaning, for example - because she’s never learned how to do it, and that’s mainly because of her background and upbringing. But for stuff like her sloppiness with the book group, I can completely see perfectionism causing that. Imagine having loads of people signing up specifically to hear the live and unscripted wit and wisdom of Ruby Granger, the study and productivity expert, ‘the brightest witch of her age’. There’s no way she could live up to all that expectation and I can see how the stress of trying to do that would cause her to abandon it all rather than to try and be found to be wanting (which will inevitably happen because she can’t possibly run it to please everyone).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Her latest reel..why does she sound 10 years old I’m sorry but she must adjust her voice to make it more high pitched it’s the most jarring thing ever 🤣
2D6D5B03-E92F-4F15-B222-865A6AC02180.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Her latest reel..why does she sound 10 years old I’m sorry but she must adjust her voice to make it more high pitched it’s the most jarring thing ever 🤣 View attachment 572559
i went to go check this thinking it really couldn’t be that bad but it definitely sounds like she’s upped the pitch or something, wtf😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You can definitely tell she reads here, but her responses are so fake and lukewarm, so incredibly late! I mentioned in my first post that she isn't a booktuber because she never shows hauls, then suddenly she had that pathetic haul up....including a book from Christmas. A little belated, don't you think? lol I also made a comment about her not ever showing interest in returning to uni and suddenly a post goes up saying she can't wait to get back. Keep it real, Ruby. We know you are not excited about it. You have revealed your fake personality too many times for consistent viewers. How's that house of yours. Spending any quality time in it, decorating, staying overnight to chat with the local ghosts? Odd how she hasn't shown any houseware vlogs where she buys things to decorate this home of hers. I'll assume that project is off the list! Everyone wave to Ruby! rofl

Reactions: 11
More baby food? If you are Dutch, you know "smoeltjes" are great, but I would never publicly post myself eating them 😳

• Sick
Reactions: 5
The child biscuits have trigged me lol. Ruby needs to focus less on ✨ aesthetics ✨ and trying to become a walking Pinterest board. I have an ED and think promoting it to a young audience is completely messed up. She has built her career promoting toxic productivity, now this… do better.

Ok I thought the kid's pasta sauce was a one-off but the baby food thing is officially weird.

I also think imo submitting essays/assignments late can be a sign of just being generally overwhelmed/anxious.

i know Ruby has mentioned struggling with her MH in the past so i think this could be a manifestation of this??

Although personally I know a late grade may just be a result of someone not prioritising the academic side of uni and instead focusing on social/society stuff (no judgement - i am so guilty of this oops). But don't get the feeling that this is the case for Ruby.
She'd be more relatable if she spoke about that instead of pretending like she's little Miss
She’s addressed it, and she says she’s been diagnosed. Perfectionism doesn’t mean you do things perfectly - it means you’re afraid you’ll do things imperfectly, so you have anxiety, trouble making decisions, problems with putting things off, and feelings of inferiority. I’ve struggled with it myself, and have someone in my family whose life has been crippled by a clinical level of perfectionism.
when did she say she's been diagnosed with it

Yeah I wouldn't read too much into the L - we have things go down as late sometimes if we've had an agreed extension with the lecturer which could be for any reason.
Yeah that's totally possible! From what my friend told me you get an E if it was extended and L if it was late but it's possible they've just misclassified it or it wasn't updated

I'm sorry if it sounded like I was calling her out for having a late submission!! Wasn't my intention, I was just curious about it

She really has a problem with food, it's not the first time that she has talked about eating children's food before, it was an old video and she talked about having children's biscuits before as a snack. I've seen things on weight loss subreddits like 1200 is plenty with people eating baby foods before, especially as it's low calorie and low in everything, it's a massive red flag , she definitely has disordered eating at least. I don't know where she got the idea to start eating baby food, it's not something that most adults would go looking for in the shops unless they had kids. She is looking really gaunt and unwell, I'm just worried about her influencing one of her younger viewers into doing this, how many of people copied her long study days? There are bound to be some people who copy what she eats . I do have a soft-spot for Ruby and I'd hate for her to become unwell from what she is doing.

I

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.