Ruby Granger #6 Holes in tights and Victorian delights!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It does seem like a lot, doesn't it? The evidence looking into green tea (that I've read about at least) says it doesn't have any significant effect on appetite or weight loss (though can have health benefits), so I'm not really worried about whether drinking it a lot would hurt her physically. But there is that common belief that it helps with weight loss so if she thinks that and that's why she's drinking it that is worrying, like you said!! I hope she continues with therapy too if she needs it :(
thank you for letting me know! i totally agree with you though :(

Reactions: 1
If
View attachment 459393

What fresh hell is this?!?!?!
If you look at her face and body separately by looking at her body first you’d think young teen and then you get to her face and she looks mid 20’s and I know she’s only 20 but she looks older facially

Also is no one going to comment on the fact she called her competition “prestigious” 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Why oh why did Ruby randomly put a hat on in the middle of the day while sat at her desk in the middle of her latest video?! 😂

• Haha
If

If you look at her face and body separately by looking at her body first you’d think young teen and then you get to her face and she looks mid 20’s and I know she’s only 20 but she looks older facially

Also is no one going to comment on the fact she called her competition “prestigious” 😂
it was evidently a joke though hahah

Reactions: 2
So her “paper” study with me including her annotating an essay, making mindmaps, bullet pointed essay points, and a to-do list...

This is literally all “paper” stuff she includes in her regular study with me videos how is this one any different? She’s really grasping for content here.

The study with me’s are literally all identical copy’s of each other I don’t find them half entertaining.

Reactions: 4
So her “paper” study with me including her annotating an essay, making mindmaps, bullet pointed essay points, and a to-do list...

This is literally all “paper” stuff she includes in her regular study with me videos how is this one any different? She’s really grasping for content here.

The study with me’s are literally all identical copy’s of each other I don’t find them half entertaining.
For her subscribers this is bad, but I imagine by making similar content the algorithm will push her content up when people search for study with me videos. By making titles a little different each time it ensures subscribers will click on the video as well. It's all about the ✨profit✨

Reactions: 4
Why oh why did Ruby randomly put a hat on in the middle of the day while sat at her desk in the middle of her latest video?! 😂
I think each day (day one, day two etc.) in the video was actually filmed over multiple days - one 'day' seemed to have 4 outfit changes, while another had really inconsistent natural lighting.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ah yes, my favourite type of video, a random multiday ultra-timelapse vlog that makes me feel like I've taken speed...

I always thought 'Study with Me" videos were in real time so you were literally studying alongside someone for a couple of hours? It's so fast I wouldn't put it on to study next to because all the flickering movements are really distracting.

Reactions: 20
Ah yes, my favourite type of video, a random multiday ultra-timelapse vlog that makes me feel like I've taken speed...

I always thought 'Study with Me" videos were in real time so you were literally studying alongside someone for a couple of hours? It's so fast I wouldn't put it on to study next to because all the flickering movements are really distracting.
Yeah I hate the timelapsed ones too. Sometimes I change the settings to 0.25 speed if I want to see what she's actually doing

Yeah I hate the timelapsed ones too. Sometimes I change the settings to 0.25 speed if I want to see what she's actually doing
I normally watch them at 2x speed as it’s not like there’s much going on that‘s interesting ...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think each day (day one, day two etc.) in the video was actually filmed over multiple days - one 'day' seemed to have 4 outfit changes, while another had really inconsistent natural lighting.
Yeh they're definitely highly fabricated portrayals of her life. Definitely not a single day. Remember in one video where she literally filmed herself painting her nails and then the next shot where she was supposedly doing a little bit more studying straight after her nails were unpainted again? 🤣

Reactions: 9
So true! I hate the way the time lapses make it look like she has weird head twitches.

I wonder if something's happened as she hasn't posted anything all day, and you'd think she'd LOVE going on about world book day...

Reactions: 3
I wonder if something's happened as she hasn't posted anything all day, and you'd think she'd LOVE going on about world book day...
She twirled too much on the muddy field, fell down and then couldn’t get up because she’s so ~frail~ and now she’s all alone out there in the cold without her plushy hot water bottle and her red blankie. A tragedy for the ages.

(Sorry, I feel like I’ve been extra catty all day.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
She twirled too much on the muddy field, fell down and then couldn’t get up because she’s so ~frail~ and now she’s all alone out there in the cold without her plushy hot water bottle. A tragedy for the ages.

(Sorry, I feel like I’ve been extra catty all day.)
But dw, her dad will be tracking her and is on his way

• Haha
Reactions: 25
lol she literally posted right after @buflesse posted here 😂 HIIIII ROOBEE!

edit: complete with hot water owl and red blankie, she’s a caricature of herself by this point 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well she didn't have to go to year 5 to post a pic of herself dressed as Hermione - I bet she has some from even 2 years ago.

Well, since you're reading here Ruby, I got a message for you: you're lazy.

Seriously the her lack of effort is baffling. And she has an audacity to call herself productive and perfectionist lol

• Heart
Well she didn't have to go to year 5 to post a pic of herself dressed as Hermione - I bet she has some from even 2 years ago.

Well, since you're reading here Ruby, I got a message for you: you're lazy.

Seriously the her lack of effort is baffling. And she has an audacity to call herself productive and perfectionist lol
i feel like she had to show an older picture of her as Hermione just to be like "see guys? I've totally grown out of my copying Hermione phase! and totally haven't dressed up as/acted like her for years!"

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.