Ruby Granger #5 Counting Her Ad Money With Closed, Grateful Eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ruby Granger and the poorly timed #ad ?

(I’m tired but want to participate 🤣)

Reactions: 2
Why is she so creepily excited about that apron :oops: It's basically a few rectangles of white table cloth sewn on together.

Reactions: 16
I swear... The nerve of this girl giggling about "feeling the cold so easily" and huddling by the aga while insisting on wandering around that gigantic and probably draughty af house in flimsy sundresses and sleeveless tops. Clearly you're fine?? Unless it's just for the aesthetic of starved Victorian orphan LARP she's been doing for the past two years.

Reactions: 19
Sorry, just saw the apron-dress and had major butchers wear associations. But with nothing underneath, like kinky butchers wear? I'm getting too confused by her weirdness.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Why is she so creepily excited about that apron :oops: It's basically a few rectangles of white table cloth sewn on together.
To be fair to Ruby as a fellow novice sewer, I do get excited after completing the most simple of garments. Sewing can be so hard. I don't know the appeal of a butcher's apron specifically however.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Long time lurker here, but this was just comical!

anyone see this?

I actually responded to the story because she’s highlighted a part that says “I don’t read literature unless the author is dead 30 years”

Imagine admitting you live in the past which she’s done by highlighting that section
F5583D2C-4CC2-4B0A-8BFD-086CBF3A1A25.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

anyone see this?

I actually responded to the story because she’s highlighted a part that says “I don’t read literature unless the author is dead 30 years”

Imagine admitting you live in the past which she’s done by highlighting that sectionView attachment 432156
She's become a parody of herself, wow.

Reactions: 21

anyone see this?

Imagine admitting you live in the past which she’s done by highlighting that sectionView attachment 432156
I see she actually is trying to read the Murakami book then👀

Reactions: 1

anyone see this?

What a ridiculous thing to agree with. And ironic given that she's currently reading Haruki Murakami? Also doesn't she realise that writers have to make a living? We won't have many more great writers if no one buys/reads their books until they're long dead 🙄

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.