Ruby Granger #5 Counting Her Ad Money With Closed, Grateful Eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i was also reading her mum's blog. it's quite childish in some ways but i don't think martha's the nathan in real life. she seems to get along with martha (who was named after her midwife) and seems to be in awe of ruby.

Reactions: 10
Thread name suggestion: Ruby Granger #6: The Shabbiest Little Scullery Maid.

I can kind of relate to Clare in that I hate cleaning. In fact, I’m legit allergic to it... by which I mean I have a dust allergy, and whenever I clean, I end up with a horrible cough and sometimes a fever. Possibly because I don’t clean often enough. However! I just cleaned the whole place last week because I had a guy coming over to fix my heating, Konmari got most of my worldly goods a couple years ago, and it would still take quite a bit of cleaning and decorating for me to be able to film a video here. As pointed out earlier in the thread, it really takes a special kind of middle class arrogance/blissful unawareness of one’s privilege to be able to show the grime and general untidiness on camera.
Totally, and honestly it's not that hard to make a cleaning routine that's reasonably "lazy" and just stick to it. You don't have to be a perfect 50s housewife that spends all her time doing chores in pink rubber gloves and high heels lol but taking care of the spots of toothpaste in the sink takes literally 2 minutes and then it's done.

Reactions: 7
Ruby Granger #6: Ruby in Wonderland: Dancing and Prancing and Playing Pretend

Ruby has a new Instagram story about an apron she made (the apron actually looks pretty good) and she really said Alice in Wonderland but make it cottageacademiadarkwintervictoriancore I- 😂
On another note, isn't she cold? Her dress, maybe? is sleeveless and it seems like the fabric is pretty thin :(

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Ruby Granger #6 Twirling round the garden in the cold, acting like an 8 year old

• Haha
Reactions: 30
And now Ruby's got her loo in the background on her Instagram story when the room's clearly big enough to not show it...

Reactions: 2
Bildschirmfoto 2021-02-11 um 19.04.10.png

Claire must have wanted her clothes back, cause there's no other possible explanation as to why Ruby would dress in mere sundresses now that the UK is hit by the lowest temperatures in about a decade!

(This is from December 31 btw.)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I keep seeing those huge white frilly collar shirts on clothes websites, so to be fair to Ruby there are other people out there fueling the demand for the stern religious acadayyyymia look right now 😬

Last edited:
Is this really a thing that annoys people? I would never even think of this before posting something.
It doesn't bother me as such, but just strokes me as odd. My Mum would have a heart attack at the thought of me photographing or filming any part of our bathroom!

Reactions: 7
I have another thread name suggestion! omg.

Ruby Granger and the Whitey Tighties.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
"I like wearing it inside out because it looks rustic!!!"

Honestly stick a fork in me I'm so done

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I think Ruby could do well going down the handmade clothes path with her videos, talking more about sustainability etc. I feel like she puts so little effort into things though? Like this was almost entirely open at the back, she had to put a skirt on under. It's like with that book she was writing at Christmas, she just seems to sort of rush through things.

It looks like a 5 year old dressing herself for the first time. Tbh that can be said about any of Ruby's outfits lol
I think I made the same dress at one point - for a Sylvanian Families toy, I was 8.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I feel like she puts so little effort into things though? Like this was almost entirely open at the back, she had to put a skirt on under. It's like with that book she was writing at Christmas, she just seems to sort of rush through things.
I noticed that about her videos. So often the recording is shaky, the editing isn't that good, the voice-over cuts off too early, her filming space is messy etc. Drawing the connection to her reading habits as well, I feel like she's more concerned about getting done as many things as possible, but doesn't care much about the quality of it all.

Reactions: 23
I noticed that about her videos. So often the recording is shaky, the editing isn't that good, the voice-over cuts off too early, her filming space is messy etc. Drawing the connection to her reading habits as well, I feel like she's more concerned about getting done as many things as possible, but doesn't care much about the quality of it all.
A lot of study tubers put out incredibly repetitive and boring content, really... It's like they spend so much time studying and working out that they put zero effort into crafting a decent brand, or making their videos worth watching.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.