Ruby Granger #5 Counting Her Ad Money With Closed, Grateful Eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ruby's next morning routine: So I woke up and decided to have some green tea. And then I decided to snort a tit ton of coke off my desk 🤩
For once that frantic classical music she shoved on top of everything (forgot the name, sorry guys) would actually be a good fit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
For once that frantic classical music she shoved on top of everything (forgot the name, sorry guys) would actually be a good fit 😂
6am-6.10am: prepare the lines
6.10-6.20am: prepare the note
6.20am-6.25am: snort!!
6.25am-6.40am: green tea, review notes <3
8am: comedown

• Haha
Reactions: 25
@Satisfying Click Maybe it is because I only read your summaries. But is there any kknd of tension arc in the book. And any reference to the title (to do list).
And I think it is just a narrowing of things happening but nothing has to do with the other...

Maybe you can give some more insight?

Reactions: 6
Looool ffs. Ruby's next morning routine: So I woke up and decided to have some green tea. And then I decided to snort a tit ton of coke off my desk 🤩
Oh God, I was idly browsing Tattle in a very dull Zoom meeting and I had to turn my camera off after reading this 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
6am-6.10am: prepare the lines
6.10-6.20am: prepare the note
6.20am-6.25am: snort!!
6.25am-6.40am: green tea, review notes <3
8am: comedown
Omg I am howling w laughter - have always had a running joke w my pal that before ruby films she’s moving her 20 deck of Marlboro out of shot

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg I am howling w laughter - have always had a running joke w my pal that before ruby films she’s moving her 20 deck of Marlboro out of shot
Someone on GG said that they think as soon as Ruby finishes filming a video she starts blasting trap music and snorting coke off of her planner while twerking lmao

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Someone on GG said that they think as soon as Ruby finishes filming a video she starts blasting trap music and snorting coke off of her planner while twerking lmao
I’d love for this to be true! Some secret persona that she has off camera! It would make me have some respect for her but sadly I don’t think she’s too far removed from what we see on camera

Reactions: 4
That would be a funny title for a future thread – ruby granger gets even stranger: snorts her fair trade coke off her many planners and listens to trap music
lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 10
omg I don't remember who called it but she did sleep in their random extra bedroom rather than her own (or is it Martha's?)
she used a pair of socks with a hole to make a point that she is POOR
predicted mop scene, check

Just joking ofc, but I found otherwise the facts where more neutral than her previous one? what do I know I'm no history expert, surely would trust one more than Ruby but if that's the most controversial post she has I'm fine with it (compared to lying about travelling during a pandemic cough cough)

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Well done to whoever predicted it would be her pretending to be a servant in her own house 😂 gonna go watch it, if I don’t return it means I died of cringe
You’re welcome 😇 Shall I have a crack at this week’s lottery numbers?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
omg I don't remember who called it but she did sleep in their random extra bedroom rather than her own (or is it Martha's?)
she used a pair of socks with a hole to make a point that she is POOR
predicted mop scene, check

Just joking ofc, but I found otherwise the facts where more neutral than her previous one? what do I know I'm no history expert, surely would trust one more than Ruby but if that's the most controversial post she has I'm fine with it (compared to lying about travelling during a pandemic cough cough)
It's a bit annoying that she's light on the facts and mostly uses it as an excuse to roleplay. You'd think her interest in the Victorian era and her degree would encourage her to do some more research, add some captions, really show the extent of her knowledge (like those cool 'English Heritage' cooking videos that educate as well as entertain), but instead she basically just puts an apron on and makes tea? Doing something more overtly factual would've been a great opportunity to showcase her learning as well as to educate her audience?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.