Ruby Granger #45 "Um" -- Ruby Granger, 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Judging by the number of views it it is clear that nobody requested an iPad video as currently it only has 37,572 views which is her lowest number of views since her This is what I read in March.... good & bad video in April last year which got 40,867 views.

Reactions: 18
That's such a weird thing to lie about oh my lord. That's like, compulsive liar type behaviour.

Would any really look down upon you if you said: yes, I reused some footage for this video. Yes, it was filmed across different days.

When people are this blatant about it, you have to wonder what they're getting away with under the radar.
Yup, so many times when she's been quizzed about something, a simple "I forgot to get any footage of [blank] on the day, so that was recorded later to give context to what I was talking about" would've sufficed. Instead it's endless lies and nonsensical excuses.

If she mentioned that her vlogs were more like recreations of her days because it wouldn't be practical to film every single thing and still be able to focus on the stuff she needs to do, nobody would've thought twice about the dodgy timescales depicted in every video.

But the fact that she doubles down on compulsive lies about absolutely everything, from her vlogs to her accent to her charity scams, just reinforces that her whole persona is fake and she's well aware that she's stitching vlogs together from multiple days and filling her videos with fake activities and accomplishments to try to appear far more productive than she is (while bragging how much she pretended she did).

So much of her ego rests on the fragile narrative that she's JANUINELY the world's most productive child genius and she's so reliant on gullible children believing in and being envious over her lies that she cannot bear to admit to anything for fear of them realising that all her videos are complete fiction.

Reactions: 19
It is interesting to look at the stats of her channel and observe the fact that her channel is dying. Slowly, but surely. Less followers, less interaction, less likes. Especially since January. Her lack of interesting Oxford content really did her in, as well, I believe, that she is getting older and only attracts a young audience, who then finds out they can't identify her content since they are either too young or more mature than she is. Her immaturity will be her own doing in.

Reactions: 11
My clock app looks like this too (but worse, with many more alarms at random times with cryptic labels) because I set alarms for different purposes and then never delete them so they tend to accumulate BUT I have adhd and definitely don’t claim to be organised 🤣
I have an 7.30 alarm (I.e a reasonable time on weekdays to wake up as I don’t commute to work) which I made on a yoga holiday four years ago called ‘sunrise yoga, explore beach, try pool bar after”. The time still works so I just left it, the name is no longer relevant but it remains as I like to dream that’s still my life on Wednesday 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It is interesting to look at the stats of her channel and observe the fact that her channel is dying. Slowly, but surely. Less followers, less interaction, less likes. Especially since January. Her lack of interesting Oxford content really did her in, as well, I believe, that she is getting older and only attracts a young audience, who then finds out they can't identify her content since they are either too young or more mature than she is. Her immaturity will be her own doing in.
Idk I watched got into a lot of university vlogs years before I attended university but her university vlogs don't really show much about university and have a lot of continuity errors which can be offputting for someone who is watching her for study motivation. I think she's having trouble appealing to new watchers and maintaining her older audience that grew up with her which is essential to the longevity of the channel. I used the word watchers and not subscribers because even if her subscriber count goes up that doesn't guarantee new people actually watch her videos.

Reactions: 13
If she's extremely stressed then I take it her dissertation isn't going well. I also think it's safe to say her experience at Oxford hasn't gone the way that she planned as IMO I don't think she has enjoyed a single minute of it.
Totally. Her, missing a single opportunity to brag about her genius? No, it's not a sudden modesty, it's because she doesn't want to show that she can't keep with Oxford. Exeter was hard but she found Blakeney to help. I'm pretty sure she tried with Holly in Oxford but it didn't work the same way.
Now she's truly alone, even mommy can't save her from the mean master deadline.

And if she fails, she'll make a bunch of short videos with self reflexion, long rants about how failing in the education system doesn't mean you're less intelligent & cie.

Reactions: 12
how did Jade manage to shart all down her front ☠☠

must be the 💫✨casual magic ✨💫 of AXEFUD

IMG_2908.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Another bi-annual playdate with Jade, who's JANUINELY one of her BASST FRANDS and NWOT AT AWWLLL just someone she only meets up with at their shared management's request for brand promotion purposes!

Who's the third person at this meet-up, you ask? Oh, that's just their manager.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
That said, I genuinely think that Jade's stained dress still looks better than this
1000067441.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
That would look lovely if styles correctly (ie no black tights and a decent updo). Is she wearing another top underneath, as to not show a hint of décolletage?
It looks like she's wearing a curtain!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That would look lovely if styles correctly (ie no black tights and a decent updo). Is she wearing another top underneath, as to not show a hint of décolletage?
Love the dress, but those black tights look awful with such a light, summery dress. And that top she's wearing underneath? Just no.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.