Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Redrose97

Chatty Member
Screenshot_2024-04-20-23-10-14-34_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

I know that this is supposed to be a smile but this is my sleep paralysis demon. I don't actually understand why she looked at this photo and thought that this was a nice photo to post with this facial expression

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

WeepingCassandra

VIP Member
Today's vlog is very edgy 2005 year 11 drama assignment isn't it...
---
OK I finished the video

She's fucking cracked mate.

Last edited:
  • Haha

gossip_guy

VIP Member
Untitled4777474678684747 - Copy.png

"AcKsHuALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY...blahblahblah...IDIDN'TREALISEYOUWERETOOSTUPIDTOUNDERSTAND."

You heard it here first, folks: Flowers don't have a use for humans if you can't eat them. Update your textbooks accordingly.

For someone who will never do a day's manual labour in her life, she sure is a big fan of digging herself deeper.

• Haha

StatusWoe

VIP Member
Lol that's true @Ilaariaa. But I think her course must be quite intense, so it does make sense she'd want a break from that.

Look, this was a comment on her Paris video:

1714241916919.png

Another poster said the same thing! I wonder if Ruby contacted them to ask permission before her visit?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

gossip_guy

VIP Member
Oh, goodie, another routine video full of performative fakery, with Ruby lie-squinting her way through pretentious lies and pretending to do shit she never does because she needed to shoehorn in the sponsor (which she also never uses).

Another bad AMMILEEE DICKINSON rip-off poem about random backyard foliage.

Another video of Ruby rambling yet again about the EPHAMMERAL NATURE OF THINGS because she desperately wants to be TWALVE AGANN.

Another video of Ruby dressing like a child and twirling AVVER-SYO-WHIMSICALLEEEEEEEEY in her desolate garden wasteland.

Another "routine" video full of wonky timescales.

Another video featuring undeclared ads and ED habits.

Another video of the wind mercilessly assaulting the mic and making her yammering inaudible.

Another video of Ruby trying to dislocate her spine with uncoordinated gymnastics to get out of going back to uni.

Another video of Ruby moaning about how, as a society, "WE" keep doing things that only happen in Ruby's withered mind.

"'RYEETEEN' syeems loike the wrong waahrd to yeeze for this videeeyow."

Newsflash, Ruby: Most of those words sound pretty wrong with that fake accent.

"Flowers don't have a yeese."

Someone get science on the phone: The numerous medicinal properties of flowers and plants no longer apply; Ruby has decided that flowers don't have any use other than decorative.

"With something like potatoes...even if you only harvest them once...they're available all year round because we can get them from supermarkets. But with flowers, you can only GAT THAM and only access them and only smell them ONCE A YEAR."

• Haha
Reactions: 36

soph30

VIP Member
“As we all know birds love tea parties so I thought I’d go outside and have some tea” why’s she acting like a baby?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

yeya

Could it be the Ruby and Blakeney are just hanging out to enjoy each othercompany for once?
IMG_5707.jpeg

IMG_5708.jpeg

IMG_5709.jpeg

looking good so far….

IMG_5710.jpeg

… and there it is. Of course not. I think it’s undeniable now that they *only* hang out when there’s a sponsor involved.

Also it’s so sneaky how Ruby snuck in the gifted meal right after the unsponsored meals that she GANUINELY HONASTLEE paid for. Also what is her obsession with putting the tag and ‘ad disclosure’ (if you can even call it that) in the tiniest white font? And why did truffle hound get a massive tag and sacred grounds got a tiny one??

• Haha

Ilaariaa

VIP Member
View attachment 2914087View attachment 2914088
View attachment 2914089
0 brain cells 🤣🤣

Anyone seen this TikTok where she claims she’s never liked talking about the weather (🤣) but discovered yesterday that people use it as small talk?

View attachment 2914090

Also, another comment points out that this week’s Oxford magazine has an article on this very thing. This girl has never had an original thought it her life.
So when she talks about the weather she's being profound and poetic but when others talk about the weather it's boring and shallow small talk?

• Haha

Larancia

I've also noticed her Pinterest boards and in her life, everyone is usually blonde, blue or hazel eyed, and fair complexion. Considering the variety of people in the world and of the students at Oxford, is she a racist?
I dont think individuals have a responsibility diversify their personal pinterest. Racism is a bold accusation based on her pinterest

Reactions: 34

thegossboss92

Her breakfast. I don't even care if it's blue. The teacup:

ruby1.JPG

Her porridge in the teacup:

ruby.JPG

Good lord, with the pen cap next to it for size comparison and the fact that the teacup is also not filled to the brim, how big a portion was that exactly??

ruby3.jpg

Thankfully she added 6 slices of banana and about 8 blueberries.

ruby2.JPG

That's a hearty meal right there :rolleyes: Ridiculous ed bating packaged as 'whimsical'.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad

KittyScherbatsky

Chatty Member
Blue porridge with roasted carrots wtf
The folk-horror-esque countryside
Birds are prolific letter writers
Birds like tea parties
A single cucumber sandwich for lunch with somebody dying of consumption in the background while she was butchering it
Her flapping up into the treehouse like Baba Yaga

I can't even think of anything witty to say about any of it. I'm done.

Last edited:
  • Haha
The confident assertion that flowers don't have a use was a bit jaw dropping. It seems that, for Ruby, things only have a use if they're useful to her. Flowers are living organisms, their use is for themselves to grow, reproduce and continue. Outside of themselves they're also useful to insects and the food chain, humans have also used flowers in medicine for centuries. Surely she covered this at school?

I really hope her younger viewers don't take what she says as gospel.

Edit- Apologies to gossip_guy, I posted before I'd seen you had picked up on that particular piece of nonsense too!

Last edited:
Reactions: 33

pinkmug

VIP Member
Hot take but the stalls are some of the worse seating in the ROH.

Acoustics are way off there (or at least they were for Madame Butterfly). You're best off in the lower or middle circle (though we were up in the nosebleed seats for swan lake and the acoustics were great up there, bring a small pair of binoculars though).

It's a shame she says she doesn't like comic opera, because I know for a fact the Oxford Gilbert and Sullivan society puts on some smashing productions. Their Pirates of Penzance was great this year.

For all she talks about loving that sort of music (opera, classical, whatever "highbrow" thing you like), we never see her taking advantage of that in Oxford. There's always something on, and the St John the Evangelist Church down on Iffley Road is always busy with it. It's very hard to take her "love" of Opera seriously when she doesn't engage in it outside of sponsored trips, but then sure I don't need to tell you lot that.
Her every interest is a performance so she has no time left to appreciate an actual performance. She doesn't like the opera or the ballet, she loves the idea of being someone who likes the opera and ballet. If I had her disposable income/family money, my butt print would be carved into the ROH seats. Pisses me off that these opportunities are handed out to spoiled brats like her when there are so many young people who would die for the opportunity. I don't even know if she has advertising value, her audience is very young. How many of them will see her at the opera and pressure their parents to go?

Last edited:
  • Heart

hart301

What I never understood was why she didn't do a 'study with me' at all at Oxford. I remember she used to always do those videos where she props up the camera for an extended amount of time and would get tons of views just by posting them. I don't get why she wouldn't just sit there and prop the camera up and study (or at least pretend to). It's literally the easiest, most low-effort content possible.

gbg414

IMG_2264.jpeg

Damn. For such an “aesthetic girlie” she really does have neglected hands…

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32