Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AliceMoriarty

I just read the mother's blog post about the dog poop and it reminded me of a question I've had for a while and maybe someone here knows the answer to it. I'm pretty sure that in the past the family had two identical-looking dogs (Lola and Margot??), however for years now I've only seen the one dog (Lola) and Margot was never spoken off again. Did she pass away or was she a figment of my imagination?

Reactions: 1

bookworm39

A person that I can recomend that really loves books is Patrick(check him out on tiktok @patricks_rarebooks) He talks about how books were made, eg. how to distingush a book made in XVII century from a book made later on just by their features. You can tell that he has extensive knowledge about literature and books themselves. I wonder if this is what Ruby might (have?) become if she did not care about making lists, shallow aesthetics and prancing around.
Sounds like my kind of content. Do you know if he is on YouTube? I don't have TikTok.

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
I suppose if you'd never been to her house or watched her daughters you tube videos, you might believe that she's a germophobe. One glance into that kitchen tells me that she isn't.

They do produce some crap, her and Ruby. I don't know what it is that makes Clara think people want to read what she writes/ are interested in her etc but hey ho it gives us a laugh 😃
No no they have a cleaner. Named Clara. Mama Bones does no such cleaning! Unless you count the dishwasher

yeoooo

Does anyone know what she uses in the recent video to read and annotate (I use that word lightly) the text with the pen? Obvs don’t want to ask miss know it all

Griftwood

VIP Member
She said she was going to pobblish some onpolisht thoughts on Mary Sidney Harrbart on her website, the text must be in pretty rough shape if it’s bad enough that she’s censoring herself 🤔 Out with it, Roobs, I’m bored and deep down you know you want to dazzle us all with your Oxford intellectualism.

bookworm39

Still no video... but I need one to help me keep procrastinating instead of writing my term paper! 😂

soph30

VIP Member
She does upload to TikTok a lot now? With her intensive masters degree I’d be surprised if she has enough time to do TikTok AND YouTube 📚

Corneilya

I think it's important to distinguish between the two. Car didn't start so you were late for work and your boss was mad? That's just a bad day my dude. Bad mental health day is when you're so down about your current situation that you can't do anything. Both are possible but they don't ever explain that. So I work with kids who miss the bus and then declare it's a bad mental health day because they're mad they missed the bus...
That's basically what I was saying. Some know how to distinguish the two but use it purposely to make people pity them, while some others can't make the difference and only throw big words they saw on internet because they are used to see it used by their favourite influencers.

• Heart

crowleyskeeper1

Seriously? How is that possible? 😵
Tax evasion. She lies to viewers about gifts and sponsorships for no reason, so I can totally see her not disclosing all of her income and gifts to get out of paying taxes.

I think she has to be more private about the cottage now that it's (presumably) being rented out.
The reason there is very little info on the cottage is because she got a lot of flack back about the cottage. That's why she took down the videos