Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Binx

VIP Member
on my YouTube homepage her Emily Dickinson museum video came up for recommended, I forget, how did she come to work with them again? pr? did she reach out to them as an influencer?

Reactions: 1

StatusWoe

VIP Member
If she used this conference as a soft launch for her thesis topic, and it flopped, I imagine she is panicking even more than usual right now. Hence the lack of normal scheduled cringe content.
Yeah that's a point. Or maybe the proposed topic was rejected again. It would be stressful to have to rethink it.

EllanieB_99

I'm just here to say that the coffee machine was surprisingly clear (mostly). Someone must have felt sorry for that poor machine... Not the floor though. Or the stove.

Peony14

"this book feels verbal"

I swear you could track the gradual death of her brain cells down to the minute.
---
she's now used "ascribe to" incorrectly four times and stated that Dakota Warren's poems are on par with Mary Oliver, somebody come pull me out of this swamp of stupidity
---
Philip Pullman's essays are all about how writers need to "use good words"
---
mispronounced "Karamazov" yet again
---
"I would not take a sponsorship for a book I didn't like because it would feel unethical" my eyes are literally watering from the irony
Nooo not Karamazov again 😭

Binx

VIP Member
Nowhere near as much as she made 5 years ago when she brought the cottage. On a good video, she is pulling in a qaurter of the views she was getting on a bad video in 2020. Most of her subs are dead accounts these days, obvious by the low view count on her videos and the lack of engagement she should be getting on tiktok and Instagram for an account of her size. She literally can't give away her planners. And most of her ads aren't paid, she does them in exchange for free products/experiences/ subscriptions, with the slim chance of commission if she can swindle her viewers into buying into whatever nonsense she is hawking and use her code while doing it. Which she can't. I don't remember the last time she did an actual for-money, paid promotion.
I wasn't really following ruby at the time she bought the cottage, does anyone have any pictures of it?

VallegGirl

Good point but you can learn stuff once you get the idea. Like many struggle with tying shoelaces but once they’ve learnt they’ve learnt.
It depends whether the problem is with ideation or execution how quickly a skill is learnt - if ever.

soph30

VIP Member
I doubt she's dyspraxic, she's actually pretty good at acro for somebody who never practices. She can do a front aerial, back tuck, ect. It's not a coordination issue, it's a motivation issue.
Good point but you can learn stuff once you get the idea. Like many struggle with tying shoelaces but once they’ve learnt they’ve learnt.