Ruby Granger #44 To be or not to be pretentious, that is the subjective question.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohh we have a new video, looks like same old same old but of course there’s the surprise factor of ”who’s forked over money to Rubes this week?” It’s almost as if she wouldn’t post at all if it weren’t for sponsors 🤔

IMG_2697.jpeg

Reactions: 15
Ohh we have a new video, looks like same old same old but of course there’s the surprise factor of ”who’s forked over money to Rubes this week?” It’s almost as if she wouldn’t post at all if it weren’t for sponsors 🤔

View attachment 2727055
I have just checked and in the last 2 months NordVPN have sponsored 4 of her videos including this one from today.

Reactions: 15
why she needs to find a reason for anything she is doing? Every sentence ends up with a because.
---
She changed study sites for 3 times in one day . For me, this happens when I do not want to do writings at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
If the mother does have her own bedroom I will say that my mom had her own bedroom in addition to the one my parents had shared together and she was definitely mentally broken up with him for years prior to when they split up so not a good sign for the bones manor.

Random thought, Ruby could probably write a parody of her life at home and name it The Bones Manor and I might actually read that lmao
---

Low iron is also very common in females (because of menstruation) which can also make you cold all the time
More likely culprit is B12 as she's vegan. There are almost no vegan sources of B12 and anyone following that diet should be taking supplements.

Reactions: 6
I have just checked and in the last 2 months NordVPN have sponsored 4 of her videos including this one from today.
If I’ve ever been curious about a VPN service, Roobee’s put me off ever signing up, because if they’re paying the likes of her as well as offering a ”discount”, they’re DEFINITELY trying to sell a horribly overpriced service.

Also, pet peeve, ”changing your V. P. Anne addrass” (which is what she always says) is not a thing. VPN stands for Virtual Private Network, and it enables you to mask your IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) (which used to be a very specific locator but isn’t any longer, now it just gives your general area/operator) so it looks like you’re accessing the internet from somewhere else. I know a lot of influencers phrase it like this because it’s just simpler and who gives a duck anyway, but it’s just another thing she’s trying to sell without having any understanding whatsoever of what she’s actually talking about. (I realise it’s probably the script they give out because, let’s face it, the average influencer is probably not much smarter than Ruby. The bar is on the floor.)

edit: It’s entirely possible I’m misportraying VPNs as well. Here’s a very interesting study that Google spat up when I went trawling. https://www.cs.umd.edu/~akgul/papers/vpn-ads.pdf tl;dr VPN ads are all over the place and influencers in general make appalling, fear-based, false claims about them without understanding what they’re talking about.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Ok fellow french people, Ruby plans to invade us once again during Easter holidays. Hide the croissants, the study zombie invader will cross the borders soon!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
"I don't know if you can hear me because I'm wearing Airpods." Umm, what?

Yet another video full of fake timescales wherein Ruby squints her way through lies about how much she got done in what is JANUINELY one day. If the seemingly endless hours that this 24 hour day holds weren't a dead giveaway, Ruby simply forgets what day she's supposed to be pretending it is.

After slipping up and talking about it being Sunday, squint-lying through a correction that it's ACKSHUALLY SATURDAY, HONNASTLEEEEEEE, she once again pays no attention when editing:

0=967875658576576567]5568766797965886877869 - Copy.png

0=9678756585765755687667869 - Copy.png

Whoops!

0=9678756585765755687667986877869 - Copy.png

Ruby VARRY KOINDLEEEE gifts her friend a presumably unsolicited planner from the old, damaged and now obsolete stock of planners that she never used (this one appears to have been factory-sealed with a torn cover, such quality!). Her new Blakeney-replacement friend will have to do more of Ruby's homework if she expects to get a new half-yearly "yearly" planner!

0=9678756585759 - Copy.png

0=96787565857567869 - Copy.png

0=9678756585765755687667965886877869 - Copy.png

0=967875658576575568766797965886877869 - Copy.png

She really ain't getting any better at this whole writing thing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
‘Memorising my timetables’? I think ‘times tables’ is the phrase that Ruby is groping for here …

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Yet another video full of fake timescales wherein Ruby squints her way through lies about how much she got done in what is JANUINELY one day. If the seemingly endless hours that this 24 hour day holds weren't a dead giveaway, Ruby simply forgets what day she's supposed to be pretending it is.

After slipping up and talking about it being Sunday, squint-lying through a correction that it's ACKSHUALLY SATURDAY, HONNASTLEEEEEEE, she once again pays no attention when editing:

View attachment 2727179

View attachment 2727164

Whoops!

View attachment 2727183

Ruby VARRY KOINDLEEEE gifts her friend a presumably unsolicited planner from the old, damaged and now obsolete stock of planners that she never used (this one appears to have been factory-sealed with a torn cover, such quality!). Her new Blakeney-replacement friend will have to do more of Ruby's homework if she expects to get a new half-yearly "yearly" planner!

View attachment 2727191

View attachment 2727192

View attachment 2727193

View attachment 2727194

So it's over two days, right? No way most stuff was open that early in Oxford on a Sunday, it's a late rising city. Only way I'm probably happy it is early, is that it isn't busy. Best time to be out an about in ox is before 9:30 on any day that isn't Sunday.

Reactions: 5

View attachment 2727179

View attachment 2727164

Whoops!

View attachment 2727183

View attachment 2727191

View attachment 2727192

View attachment 2727193

View attachment 2727194

Gave myself concussion of the eye reading that so thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Gossip Guy I think she's paid attention to your imitation of her DOSTERYOVSKIII though, she's pronouncing it a bit better now :)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"inconsequential concussion of the eye" wtf 🤦‍♀️
It’s like she’s trying to write an entire story out of Tattle thread name suggestions. I can’t even decide which one to nominate. ”Inconsequential concussion of the eye”, ”Original sin for the naturally boring mind”, and ”Mum was a… and dad made sculptures out of rice” are all strong contenders at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ok fellow french people, Ruby plans to invade us once again during Easter holidays. Hide the croissants, the study zombie invader will cross the borders soon!
The vegan croissants must be so terrible the ICJ is on it.

Reactions: 3
Even the octopus is over her 😂
In that last bit of the video she says adULT when the English pronunciation is ADult? She must be spending a lot of time with her Canadian friend
She's most definitely not around adults much.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

View attachment 2727179

View attachment 2727164

Whoops!

View attachment 2727183

View attachment 2727191

View attachment 2727192

View attachment 2727193

View attachment 2727194

jfc i'm crying... the Sin Hole?? what in the cursed AO3 tags??? and please, why does 'an inconsequential concussion of the eye' sound like the name of some prog-rock album your dad listens to in the car??

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.