Ruby Granger #44 To be or not to be pretentious, that is the subjective question.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s very unhelpful to be consuming caffeine with anxiety like that
---
the dog drinking in the background of the latest TikTok literally scared me ahaha

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Whyyyy tho :( she wanted it for so many years and I thought she thrived on challenging work
I wonder if it's a case of the fantasy of the place and experience being so hyped up in her mind that the reality was a big let-down?

Reactions: 7
I wonder if it's a case of the fantasy of the place and experience being so hyped up in her mind that the reality was a big let-down?
I think she really thought that she was really a hard-working academic intellectual at heart, but that she just needed the right environment. Kind of like some people (me) think if they lived in a bigger and nicer place, they’d like vacuuming. Alas, that’s not how it works.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Help, there's no option to create a new thread. 🤨

I second the comments about Ruby in the Bodleian. Not nice to see someone looking so anxious and uncomfortable. I wonder why she was filming at all? I really think Ruby didn't want to make this latest video. She looked totally miserable. Could it be a requirement from the sponsor that she had to upload something? Idk how it works with sponsorships.

Reactions: 6
I wonder why she was filming at all? I really think Ruby didn't want to make this latest video. She looked totally miserable. Could it be a requirement from the sponsor that she had to upload something? Idk how it works with sponsorships.
I can't speak for Ruby's situation but I believe some sponsors ( specifically Skillshare / maybe NordVPAnne? ) have contracts where creators have to upload a sponsorship regularly ( e.g. once a month )

Reactions: 8
I can't speak for Ruby's situation but I believe some sponsors ( specifically Skillshare / maybe NordVPAnne? ) have contracts where creators have to upload a sponsorship regularly ( e.g. once a month )
I think you are right, I watch a few creators regularly and almost all of them do a Skillshare or Squarespace sponsored video once a month.

Reactions: 4
I made a new thread!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.