Ruby Granger #43 Second most famous Granger in Oxford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know if it's sheer coincidence, if they lost the recordings or Ruby's pulling out all the stops to make sure she only embarrasses herself on her own platforms, but Oxford Union have now uploaded every single debate from last year aside from the one she took part in. They just skipped right over it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I don't know if it's sheer coincidence, if they lost the recordings or Ruby's pulling out all the stops to make sure she only embarrasses herself on her own platforms, but Oxford Union have now uploaded every single debate from last year aside from the one she took part in. They just skipped right over it.
Thread title- “Jesus, they just skipped right over it” ;) 📚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Hmm, seems very odd! Is there anywhere we can publicly ask them for it? / get a reason for not uploading?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hmm, seems very odd! Is there anywhere we can publicly ask them for it? / get a reason for not uploading?
It may be because of some of the others rather than Ruby. The topic was influencers so it had some young ones/people with bad mental health from living lives online who might not have wanted it to be uploaded

I like to think it’s because Ruby made a twit of herself though 😂

Reactions: 10
Not even just that, but whenever Roobee and family visit the grandparents, Grandmama presumably meets them at the door and demands an offering of Bakewells and other almond-based desserts like some almond-hoarding dragon, and woe betide them if they don't deliver.
Grandma: "Ruby darling, we know Martha doesn't like almonds so could you please bring only almond-based desserts?"

1704724172460.png

Sounds totally reasonable and something grandparents would do!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s claiming she’s writing in the snow. Jesus wept! Paper and water don’t go together you bleeping twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s claiming she’s writing in the snow. Jesus wept! Paper and water don’t go together you bleeping twit.
Well, she is always ruining her books by reading or carrying them around in the rain. No only does she have zero brains, she has zero respect. She is just an idiot in every possible way.

Reactions: 9
Oxford asked 'Ruby who?'
Internet is genuinely a funny place. For a second, I thought this girl was our Ruby.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
This is bizarre! Does anyone know where in the sequence Rooibos's debate should have featured?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Looked more like soft hail to me and not snow... You can even hear it in the video. But of ruby "what is this bird" Granger wouldn't notice the difference and would decide to sit outside in the cold while the sky throws little ice balls at her... So romantic!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Looked more like soft hail to me and not snow... You can even hear it in the video. But of ruby "what is this bird" Granger wouldn't notice the difference and would decide to sit outside in the cold while the sky throws little ice balls at her... So romantic!
That romantic flu anyone would get after that is next level Rimbaud.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is bizarre! Does anyone know where in the sequence Rooibos's debate should have featured?
The influencer debate took place between the nuclear weapons debate and the AI one. Looks like they uploaded some of them a bit out of order but all the debates before and after the influencer one were uploaded.

It's definitely becoming a strange coincidence that every public speaking event she takes part in either never makes it online or vanishes from the internet as quickly as possible.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.