Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Tbf, i don’t think her bed is actually from the Victorian era. I think ‘victorian hospital bed’ is just a weird way of describing a vintage-style frame bed. But of course she couldn’t just describe it as a ‘metal bed frame’…

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Griftwood

VIP Member
If there’s ever a serial unaliver on the loose known to have a thing for all things vision-related, our boy Larry should be the first one they interview 😂

IMG_2412.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow

crowleyskeeper1

It's so weird that she printed out her book and used her YouTube name rather than her real name. I understand some people write under a pen name, but wouldn't you want to see your name in print on your creation if it's just for yourself? Also, for a dark academia novel wouldn't Ruby Bones be more fitting with the theme of the novel?

• Haha

Ilaariaa

VIP Member
Palisades Lost? What a stupid title. It just sounds like word salad. Gives me zero idea of what the book is actually about. Unless it's about, idk, a medieval village's struggle with their exterior walls vanishing in the night as an enemy army approaches

• Haha

gossip_guy

VIP Member
In addition to spending two days just copying other people's ideas and writing into Notion and calling it "waahrk", in the timelapse footage of her "studying", she can be seen using both ChatGPT and Genei to get AI to read and summarise half this supporting material for her.

Untitled65858rt768476e455676tr - Copy.png

Untitled65858rt768476e4556575676tr - Copy.png

Thanks to Ruby's outdated filming equipment and YouTube's bitrate not being great, you can't see what she's typing, but it's a "what..." question rather than the "Oiy only yeeze AYY OIYY tyoo reformat things fwore me and tasst me on things oiy already knyow" bullshit she was claiming in other videos.

(You can also just about make out some of her previous chat titles, which include:

"Portugal-Morocco Diplomatic" something.
"Alan's Olive Oil Dilemma."
"Always Late Alan."
An entry titled something (Fulton?) Poetry Competition.

I have no idea why she keeps flooding AI chats with stories about her dad's apparent culinary mishaps and timekeeping problems, but it seems to be an ongoing issue considering "Alan's Curry House Antics" was on one of her previous chats.)

So far she's signposted that she hasn't actually read the core texts and just copied summaries and character lists from study guides to use instead. She also appears have added looking for YouTube recaps to that work-avoidance repertoire:

Untitled65858rt768476e456tr - Copy.png

Untitled65858rte456tr - Copy.png

Her latest slapdash attempt at writing a publishable novel appears to be called 'Palisades Lost'. Considering she appeared to be writing parts of it in old-fashioned English and ripping off Robert Burns the last time she showed a writing sample, it seems to be some historical folklore fantasy fiction mess this time around.

Untitled65858rt768476e4556456575676tr - Copy.png

There was a ChatGPT chat titled "Moon Weaver: Outcast Her...[oine?]" which seems like it was probably another title for this and she's trying to get AI to help write it.

Will 'Anne With an E: Outcast Hermione' succeed where 'Erimentha Parker: Teen Detective' and 'Citrusy Wicket's A Sequence of Troublesome Happenstances' failed?

• Haha
  • Wow

Whisper2Me

I have a very strong feeling that when she gets to Oxford she is going to be so stuck on trying on some kind of Dark Academia aesthetic and pretending she is actually an undergrad student, that her Masters degree is really going to suffer severely. She is already behind on material and knowledge/interest of the time period she will be covering. For her to actually grasp the idea of moving forward with original thoughts, as opposed to just spewing out what has already been taught or written about, is going to be a struggle for her. That, moving away from home, no Blakeney, all spells disaster. I see her coming out of this with the same final remarks about Exeter. That she didn't enjoy college, didn't enjoy Oxford, because of this and that, and a million other excuses. This is going to be an interesting ride.

sheleg

VIP Member
That's what was confusing to me too, I didn't go to Oxbridge but that's the done thing, surely? When I visited Oxford, souvenir shops were chock full of generic university merch but I can't remember ever seeing college merch - maybe I wasn't paying attention. She could have done all she's doing right now as a temporary visitor to Oxford, I hope she's just getting it out of her system.
When I was at Oxford, my dad bought himself an Oxford varsity tracksuit and WORE IT JOGGING around our town. I was mortified.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Griftwood

VIP Member
Our productive queen has blessed us with a video ✨

IMG_2437.jpeg

I’m entirely too excited about this lol

• Haha

lmwfh17

it honestly blows my mind hearing her talk about having “such a hectic week” when all she had on were social engagements. she’d die if she ever had to work a 9 to 5

Whisper2Me

Why was there no one around while she was walking all over Oxford? Was it barely dawn? There wasn't a soul around! Literally downed 3 coffees before like 10am showing off the architecture, buying junky souvenirs, her dress gown, and getting books at libraries, because apparently she has never seen a book before, in her life. Her constant isolation just makes her videos so boring. I would be happy for her if she actually embraced socializing and had an end goal in sight, a reason for going after this very specific Masters program rather than just attending for academia settings and putting off adult responsibilities. I want some substance behind her vlogs and isn't any.