Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Corneilya

In Italy we have this whole repertoire of cringy songs that are exclusively made for children/teenagers to sing at church or church-adjacent activities like youth groups, trips, the scouts etc
The funny thing is that there's only a handful of them because they didn't bother to make more, they've been around for like 30-40 years at this point and they were designed to be catchy and easy to learn, so basically any Italian person of any age knows them by heart lol
That's almost like another world... Maybe I was out of all these because of atheist in a rather atheist family but it sounds like something in the 1940, or we don't have it in France.

hart301

I doubt she will be eating anything. I don’t know about how the UK / Oxford treats vegans but I know even in the states it’s hard to even be vegetarian in college. We all know if it isn’t vegan she ain’t eating it that’s for sure.

hart301

@hart301 wow that sounds very confusing. I have to say my guilty pleasure is watching American college decision videos on Youtube even though most of the time I have no idea what's going on! Us getting 5 uni choices (or videos like Ruby's reactions to her first year uni grades) is so anticlimactic in comparison.
I agree. However when it comes down to states (I’m from Massachusetts) you have to put down which state universities you want to go to which is around like three choices. Most people in big states like Texas or California however get the state school applications where there is a low amount of choices like the UK does

ItsDatCuw

VIP Member
Is she planning on doing a PhD after her MA?

Also, what the heck was she doing in Glencoe?? Can someone please ask her if she visited Jimmy Savile’s cottage while she was there? 🤭

quartzen

She’s also going to have to move out at the end of every term too. Pretty sure Oxford to high Wycombe isn’t that badly priced for a train as the line was redone. She just will expect a lift every time which is pretty sad
This is only for undergrads, I don’t think MA students have the same rule

coldestofspirits

They do take day boarders and it’s only five minutes further away from Granger Manor! So Mummy eradicated a whole stream of potential content by not letting Rubert apply there, clearly 😆