Ruby Granger #4 Please sir, may I have some more (priviledge, playtime, and fake productivity)?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The clothes are fine, not my cup of tea but could be nice if styled well.
But that hat though... I really hope she doesn't actually go about in public with it.

Reactions: 1
duck me the boater must be so old, it’s from her prep school uniform......

Passed my 11+ err hun, you’d have got into private school eventually! Like your parents have the money, it might not have been the one you wanted but one would take you, there’s different calibers to private schools.... makes herself out like she was going to grammar school (fml)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Right, this is going to sound really petty but it’s irritated me massively for an absolute age. Ruby, a ‘candlestick’ is the device that holds a candle, seriously, go and type it into Google and see. Those things you have leaning dangerously above flammable surfaces and dripping wax all over the windowsills in your room are candles - sometimes called dinner candles or taper candles, but normally just called a b****y candle. They are not called ‘candlesticks’ just because they are stick-shaped.

Aaaannnnddd breathe ... Sorry, this has broken me.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
if her preference is men which I don’t think it is the only guy I see her with is Sheldon lol and even he would get annoyed w her. I can’t see her ever having a partner tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The editing is so bad in the room tour video. Wish she would invest some of her time in learning proper editing instead of re-writing notes for
the 10th time.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
duck me the boater must be so old, it’s from her prep school uniform......

Passed my 11+ err hun, you’d have got into private school eventually! Like your parents have the money, it might not have been the one you wanted but one would take you, there’s different calibers to private schools.... makes herself out like she was going to grammar school (fml)
where was she talking about that?

I often wonder what she would be like to spend time with. She seems to have very little understanding of everyday life, and is in her own little bubble. I honestly think I’d have a hard time even having a conversation with

It makes me think of that video of Eve, Jade and Ruby getting ready to go to an event, and Ruby’s presence just feels awkward. It’s as if she’s a younger sibling who is just tagging along
I think if Ruby were placed in a group of random people aged 20-25, she'd probably either try and boss everyone about (which I suspect is what she's like when the camera isn't rolling), or she'd be intimidated.

I for one would genuinely have no idea what to talk to her about, and I consider myself a very friendly person.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
if her preference is men which I don’t think it is the only guy I see her with is Sheldon lol and even he would get annoyed w her. I can’t see her ever having a partner tbh
Or maybe Will from the inbetweeners 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Right, this is going to sound really petty but it’s irritated me massively for an absolute age. Ruby, a ‘candlestick’ is the device that holds a candle, seriously, go and type it into Google and see. Those things you have leaning dangerously above flammable surfaces and dripping wax all over the windowsills in your room are candles - sometimes called dinner candles or taper candles, but normally just called a b****y candle. They are not called ‘candlesticks’ just because they are stick-shaped.

Aaaannnnddd breathe ... Sorry, this has broken me.
I actually noticed that too but since I'm not a native speaker I just assumed that I was wrong lmao candlestick is not exactly a word you use everyday (if you're not Ruby). But yeah I was like doesn't candlestick mean something different?

It's amazing that Ruby doesn't know the meaning of so many of the words she uses.

Reactions: 11
I think if Ruby were placed in a group of random people aged 20-25, she'd probably either try and boss everyone about (which I suspect is what she's like when the camera isn't rolling), or she'd be intimidated.

I for one would genuinely have no idea what to talk to her about, and I consider myself a very friendly person.
She’d try boss people around and give her opinion and as soon as someone got sick of it and told her to shut up, she’d cry and claim she was being bullied, 100%

Reactions: 5
She’d try boss people around and give her opinion and as soon as someone got sick of it and told her to shut up, she’d cry and claim she was being bullied, 100%
She reminds me of Lea Michele when she auditioned for Glee (and we know how problematic she is):

I can totally imagine Ruby acting this way.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

My workplace recruits using multiple-day recruitment centres, with lots of group activities. There’s a wicked, wicked part of me that would love to see Ruby in that kind of situation.

Reactions: 4
She reminds me of Lea Michele when she auditioned for Glee (and we know how problematic she is):

I can totally imagine Ruby acting this way.
Why is she problematic? Apologies, never watched Glee and don’t know anything about it 😂

Reactions: 1
The editing is so bad in the room tour video. Wish she would invest some of her time in learning proper editing instead of re-writing notes for
the 10th time.
Agreeeeeed! Her editing has always been so bad, you'd think she'd get better as she makes so many videos. The random REC video filter thing she places over some clips annoys me 😭

Her room is so bare and boring and she really needs to think of some new video ideas because I don't think many people care about whats in her wardrobe for the 100th time.

Also wish she'd stop with the *vintage aesthetic* - her bedroom really doesn't look that vintage? Her bedside table for example is so modern and...not vintage. idk its the attention to detail for me. She needs a rug imo too, looks so cold in there

Her mood board which she calls 'kind of cottagecore' is mostly pictures of children...
1612020541436.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Aaaand she's back with some questionable 'vintage' fashion and no acknowledgment of what went on before...

I like the first dress, and the cat skirt, but the collar and shorts should be BURNT
Ok so I liked that she seemed to be more chilled out and having fun in this video, that's a plus. Also I suppose she's put on some make up and used a filter cause she seemed to have nicer colours than usual (than in reality). But the outfits are awful. What was that part with yellow shirt lol.

Reactions: 3
Why is she problematic? Apologies, never watched Glee and don’t know anything about it 😂
A lot of Lea Michele's costars (not limited to Glee) have said that she was "unpleasant" and "a nightmare" to work with, among other remarks. An actress on Glee said that Lea made her life a "living hell" on set. She is also racist, looks down on others, and is passive aggressive towards a lot of the people she works with. One of her former co-stars Naya Rivera (rest in peace, Naya) said that Lea suddenly got mad at her while they were filming Season 6 of Glee (I think it was Season 6) and didn't speak to her the entirety of that season.

Reactions: 12
A lot of Lea Michele's costars (not limited to Glee) have said that she was "unpleasant" and "a nightmare" to work with, among other remarks. An actress on Glee said that Lea made her life a "living hell" on set. She is also racist, looks down on others, and is passive aggressive towards a lot of the people she works with. One of her former co-stars Naya Rivera (rest in peace, Naya) said that Lea suddenly got mad at her while they were filming Season 6 of Glee (I think it was Season 6) and didn't speak to her the entirety of that season.
Lea Michele is widely reported to have got the role because she threw a tantrum in the audition when something went wrong with her accompanying music and made everyone start again. The producers thought it was a very 'Rachel' thing to do, so she got the part.

Reactions: 10
Agreeeeeed! Her editing has always been so bad, you'd think she'd get better as she makes so many videos. The random REC video filter thing she places over some clips annoys me 😭

Her room is so bare and boring and she really needs to think of some new video ideas because I don't think many people care about whats in her wardrobe for the 100th time.

Also wish she'd stop with the *vintage aesthetic* - her bedroom really doesn't look that vintage? Her bedside table for example is so modern and...not vintage. idk its the attention to detail for me. She needs a rug imo too, looks so cold in there

Her mood board which she calls 'kind of cottagecore' is mostly pictures of children...
View attachment 410364
I hate the courtains

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.