Ruby Granger #36 Pumpkin Bread Activity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol "feeling like a vegan marshmallow" - note: a vegan. not just a plain old marshmallow. vegan!
(not sure if wearing something white in the snow is a good choice?!)
(
Screenshot 2023-03-07 at 16.38.52.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
lol "feeling like a vegan marshmallow" - note: a vegan. not just a plain old marshmallow. vegan!
(View attachment 2011158
Showing how she only knows vegan ones, just when people start to notice she isn't the perfect vegan influencer she wanted to be. However... And remembering the snow I experimented ... According to her, vegan marshmallows are freezing cold, crusty, somehow with nasty yellow and brown tones, have some bits of grass and can be very slippery.

Not sure it's appetizing.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
(View attachment 2011158
Yeah normally it's advised to wear bright colors on the snow so that other skiers can see you easily lol. You don't want someone else to crash into you while you ski. Unless Ruby feels like experiencing the Italian healthcare system

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Jack Edwards will see magenta green if Ruby gets into Oxford.
I remember the pure copium on display when he got asked in a Q&A if he was disappointed that another influencer he knew was accepted to Oxford and he wasn't. Lots of not-quite-believable assurances that he celebrates everyone's successes...right after throwing shade at Holly Gabrielle - the only one of the core Sixteenth Studytuber group to get into Oxbridge.

He's gonna be livid if Ruby gets in and he takes her place as the controversy magnet this year, too.

Reactions: 15
(View attachment 2011158
HALLO IT'S SKI-BEE and tyoday I will be teaching you everything there is tooo knyow about camel fledge. Uh I mean camouflage, OBVIOUSLY.
---
View attachment 2010847

I like that after like 4 pages of nothing but Wattpad-level smut, there's just Polar: The Titanic Bear and The Famous Five: Five on a Treasure Island in there randomly.

And even more hilariously, the covers all line up. The Famous Five kids apparently just discovered something about themselves gazing upon these majestic buff men, while The Titanic Bear's eyeing up shirtless dude with a "Well, hello there..." look of curious interest.
The algorithm is confused, please try again.

You could also read them from left to right as a mini story: Polar, the Titanic Bear-Veteran, Built Five on a Treasure island. This still raises questions (why was there a bear on the Titanic? Built five what on a treasure island?), but it makes as much sense as Erimenthol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Well those are some interesting reads. Are we talking 'novels' with illustrations or text only?

Reactions: 2
Completely OT, but I've just listened to a Zoom lecture by Professor Margaret Bennett, organised by The Folklore Society, on Scottish nursery rhymes and street songs/games, which was absolutely brilliant. https://www.eventbrite.de/e/there-wis-a-lady-dressed-in-green-tickets-458344800637?keep_tld=1 Now I've gone and added a ton of books to my wishlist :love::LOL: I wonder what Ruby would have made of this lecture? This should have been right up her alley. Or maybe not, given that this is about Scottish children in the 40s and 50s, not Victorian waifs in Dickens' London!🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
That’s one heck of a rabbit hole to go from Erimentha to Man-Berry Sauce. Do I want to Google that title? No, but also yes.

Off topic, but in the spirit of a public service announcement I’ll admit that one of the biggest mistakes I’ve ever made was to read an erotic novel out of curiosity when I found out that it was written by a then work-colleague (who was a very unassuming bloke, and the last person you’d ever imagine to be an author of smut). Never, ever, ever do this, especially if you still have to work with them. You end up with a glimpse into someone’s psyche that you really don’t need.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Completely OT, but I've just listened to a Zoom lecture by Professor Margaret Bennett, organised by The Folklore Society, on Scottish nursery rhymes and street songs/games, which was absolutely brilliant. Now I've gone and added a ton of books to my wishlist :love::LOL: I wonder what Ruby would have made of this lecture? This should have been right up her alley. Or maybe not, given that this is about Scottish children in the 40s and 50s, not Victorian waifs in Dickens' London!🤣
Honestly, I bet Ruby would be flabbergasted to find out that Scottish children don't all live in a castle when they live in Scotland.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I actually agree with this comment critiquing Roob's poem. However, wtf is Roob on about in her reply. Distinct? What? I like that someone has asked her to explain. Maybe its a spelling error?

RGIG.JPG

---
And it kinda pisses me off that she snubs her nose at the Prada storefront, when she is in Milan and Prada was literally founded in Milan.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I actually agree with this comment critiquing Roob's poem. However, wtf is Roob on about in her reply. Distinct? What? I like that someone has asked her to explain. Maybe its a spelling error?

View attachment 2012132
---
And it kinda pisses me off that she snubs her nose at the Prada storefront, when she is in Milan and Prada was literally founded in Milan.
The community "seems to breathe"? Don't all humans breathe? Martha was right

Screenshot 2023-03-07 at 22.21.40.png

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She's a robot just beginning to recognise humans are, in fact, alive.
Does she know that a 'community' is a group of people? And yes, alive people do in fact breathe. When I hear her describe things, I can picture the expressions on the faces of the interviewers at her Oxford undergrad interview lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ruby really is a pretentious try hard. She tries so hard to sound profound but just ends up sounding like a dumbass.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Have we actually seen her ski? I mean, move across the snow in any manner besides still posing? Since her family is always filming for her, how come we haven't seen her going down a slope? Is this just another cosplay for her, another pretend identity? Because, when you think of how clumsy she is when she does gymnastics and how stiff she walks, I can't quite see her as being adept on skis, and skiing is pretty risky. I would like to see her hitting the slopes and see how she manages, tbh.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.