Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ilaariaa

VIP Member
if there even was enough snow (real snow that is, not that snow from machines). I think it's not that uncommon to go skiing at the beginning of March, though. Remember the huge covid outbreak three years ago in Ischgl/Austria? Was it late February or early March?
There probably wasn't enough snow. In March there wouldn't be much of it in a normal year but this year and last year have been particularly dry and warm.

Reactions: 3

inyo

VIP Member
I'm kinda bored so here's a compilation of some of the most atrocious best outfits proudly wore by Roobee through the years, also some pieces of the well known collection "I never wear denims, I don't like that". I note that Ruby goes from the boarding schoolgirl to the grandma with sometimes a more 80/90s mom look ( that one is too rare sadly) inspiration. The one where she seems to pretend playing tennis is rather nice tbh, just like the one with the orange and cream striped tshirt. The coral jacket with a floral skirt would be if not wore with birkenstock, wich look like grandpas sandals ( I said what I said, sorry birkenstock fans, these are like the Ugg boots, overrated.)

I didn't include the black tube dress as it's probably not Ruby's choice.

Now I hesitate about making a compilation for mommy granger and daddy bones, it's not everyday you see an older Sirius Black.
View attachment 2010319View attachment 2010320View attachment 2010321
fashion! Looking good and feeling fine
---
Some of these meals remind me of what was being cooked up in the Granger studio flat during her uni days (albeit with a 90% reduction in portion size). I could definitely imagine her still plating these up for her long suffering parents if she weren’t so lazy

Attachments

Last edited:

Larancia

Flashback to the time Ruby kept insisting that this very dark red pot was pink, even as Blakeney told her it was red:
Is there a possibility that she is colorblind? I know that there are different versions of color blindness so maybe she really can not differenciate between red pink beige and identifies all these as pink?

soph30

VIP Member
Surely there’s so many other Oxford undergrad rejects that apply to the masters courses to fulfil their dreams :) probs some better than Ruby?

Exeter isn’t SUPER academic I don’t think (I mean it’s a very good uni with some well respected research, but not a glitteringly good uni by Ruby standards). Surprised she didn’t go for Bristol? Durham and Edinburgh would be too far away 🏡

DrinaM

Chatty Member
If she wants to make money out of planners and lists etc, she really ought to know that digital is the present and future. I personally just use Google because I can sync my calendar with certain people, it sends me reminders and also syncs with other apps e.g my online bookings with doctors, beautician etc. Maybe she could come up with something more 'aesthetic'?

VallegGirl

Wonder if it's a wisdom tooth? They can be a real pain (literally lol).
Would it be typical to remove just one wisdom tooth? Feel all would be more typical. Given the hair & tooth situation I'm entering whether she is getting sufficient nutrition to retain her body's health? She isn't big built by sny means but Ruby does look very thin and pale. I shouldn't summise in relation to her health but just because I don't rate her social media personality snd feel shd is fake doesn't mean I wish her harm. I only see her life as per the way she portrays it on social media but if that is anything to go by there seems to be something v wrong in Ruby's life. If there is I would urge her to deal either this before embarking on an MA. Masters are hard work.

StatusWoe

VIP Member
Ooh time for 💫✨engagement💫✨ definitely not at all repetitive 🙄

View attachment 2009409
Nooo this has got to be self-parody!

She’s entered her Dadaist era. ”You can still get one while you can x”

Or she could be referring to the fact that it’s physically possible to spend money on a pile of flimsy crap whilst you’re doing something actually useful, such as preserving fruits and vegetables in cans or jars. At this point, who the fuck knows. Eat a meal, Roobee, your remaining 2 brain cells will thank you for it.

View attachment 2009365

edit: what is she looking at in this picture? It’s not the screen. It’s not the mug. Is there a pile of charity cash floating just outside the window?
I think she just wanted an excuse to dress in school uniform again.

Ilaariaa

VIP Member
yeah northern Italy was hit pretty hard by the climate change. I've heard there were floods this winter or something? at last summer so hot and dry.
I think they had floods in southern Italy, northern Italy has been having the opposite problem, there's no rain or snow and the rivers are well below the normal level.

• Sad

Eileen.G999

There was a news story in Finland last week about a 40-year-old woman who had been posing as a 13-year-old at a parish afternoon club. She wasn't prosecuted as apparently it was determined she had no sinister intentions, but Roobee definitely sprang to mind.
I could see ruby doing that and not even understanding why it would be an Issue

Corneilya

In pictures 26 & 28 Ruby seems to be wearing the sane cardigan. I assume in picture 28 she's wearing it buttoned d9wn the back. In which case maybe she just 0ut it on to take the photo as surely she didn't actually go around like that?
God I can't unsee it now... I didn't even notice!

Larancia

Am I the only one who reads 18:15 on the post-it note?
Yeah now you said it, it can be. In this case its also weird if she just does the things listed there for 8 hours. If she had lectures I believe it would be included in the list. She is a person (like me) who adds meals in to do lists. I would definitely add my lectures to that list if I had any.

Auga

- "I've got to admit, Ella does look a bit like a mouse. She has the same long front teeth and pointed nose. Her eyes, however, make all o the difference for they are so large that they could never be compared to the small, beady optics of a rodent"
I'm guessing whoever Ella was based on is no longer Ruby's friend...is this why Other Ruby suddenly vanished?

Last edited:

DrinaM

Chatty Member
Does she pronounce 'February' a bit strange? It sounds like she is saying 'Fahba-wahry' to my ears...

• Haha

rubysdeadfly

Chatty Member
If I had to read this thesis worthy review on Erimentha then you lot do too!
I’ve numbered the THIRTEEN screenshots in case they upload out of offer… may the odds be ever in your favour.

did Rubys alter ego Schmooby write this? (Its ruby in a fake tash and a long trench coat)

LitNerd

Chatty Member
I eventually had to skip her talking about A Kind of Spark 💀 God just have some self awareness and just say you recommend it for kids rather than talking around in circles and just coming off as crappy to the author…

By no means saying you can’t critique a book by an own voices author or an adult can’t critique children’s books but her clip in the video that she needed to edit in order to put it up just really rubbed me the wrong way