Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eileen.G999

No fucking way is this book real, actually convinced she’s trolling even writing that thinking that’s acceptable💀

Her even attempting to write children’s book is so weird to me her only frame of reference is her weird fantasy about her own childhood which as a pretentious little middle class child was far from the average childhood… if she wants to actually write a successful children’s book she’s going to need to actually interact with kids.
that is my favorite quote . i snorted coffee every where.

Reactions: 1

Larancia

Why does her hair look dyed?
Yeah its a bit sus but it maybe because some hair tends to become more fair in summer due to sun or salty water etc. So the roots grew in fall/winter may have a darker tone compared to rest. I have similar hair tone and I can confirm my roots are slightly darker than rest 90-80% percent. I guess combined with lighting, the difference in tones may be extra contrasted.

But it can be dye OR daisy water. (Especially in summer if you boil daisies and but the water in your hair and wait under sun, its said that your hair color will be more fair.) I totally agree that it looks sus, imo it can be any pf these options...

Eileen.G999

i really want to read erimentha parks book to know exactly what's written in it, and also i feel like i would have great fun reading it, but they don't sell it here and i could not find epub for zero money anywhere on the internet... that sucks, because i am definitely not going to order it with international shipping lol.
i read an ebook version of it bought on amazon.

theMoth

Chatty Member
She also claims to be marking a tonne of essays, but that just seems like bullshit she's added on to make her "job" seem more important. I'd be flabbergasted if the school trusted someone with no qualifications, training or understanding of English who'd been there for 5 seconds to grade everyone's essays.

Also she's been talking about this Quizlets thing for years and I've never known anyone else to actually use it. Is that an actual thing used in schools or is this just Ruby trying to act like she's revolutionising the learning process with her usual pointless, outdated crap? Or does she just think flash cards are called Quizlets because of her withered raisin brain?
---

View attachment 1947735

One hundred planner giveaway...and three classes will apparently win and split those between them...

I see she's about as good at math as she is English.
maybe she meant one hundredth giveaway.

Randomer123

[QUOTE="berkeleymoon87, post: 14208930, member: 163770"

Also, is she teaching at her old school? I looked her up in the current staff directory on their website and she's not on there.
[/QUOTE]

She used to be on there...

Larancia

Here in the US, a lot of us can barely afford to buy eggs.
I agree about influencers being privileged but I also wanna say, dont worry because where I live we are jealous of all US. Almost everyone is paid below hunger/poorment limit. Eggs are the least of our problem. And most of the people in the world has lower living standards than an average US citizen. (Yes US have some systematic issues about healthcare and food ingridients but where i live, everything including these are already being corrupted)

lulu19

"Ruby, can't help but notice you're several hours late for work, is everything okay?"
"Yahh, syo sowry, oiy...was wahhrking on planning a YEECHEEB vidyeeyow."
"A what-now?"
"A YEECHEEB vidyeeyow. Oiy've been potting it off fwore ages naow."
"Umm...what the heck is Yee-cheeb? Is that a medical thing?"
"Nyooo, Yeecheeb! Yoo knyow, it's an internat platfworm whaahr yeeu cheese videeyows to watch and than yeeu watch tham."
"And this...Yeecheeb was important enough to skip the first three hours of your shift for?"
"Oh yas, Yeecheeb is moiy wahhrk, and this is moiy traditional job, syo Yeecheeb always takes prassedant, syo oiyy johst did that and thannn had a quick cwoffee and thann oiyy lafft.."
"...It's becoming very clear, very quickly that many mistakes were made in hiring you to work in the English department."

View attachment 1947278

She "works" a 3 hour day. This is not a job, this is the school doing community outreach to give a local hermit a reason to leave their dusty home for a few hours.
Doesn't it say 10:15 - 18.15 though? Can't quite make it out on my screen but it somewhat looks like it could be either 13:15 or 18:15

bananapeel

Yeah I’m not sure if they know how many times she’s applied? As there’s different tutors interviewing and reviewing applications every time. She probs should have tried for Cambridge :)
There's the university level and the college level. Mansfield College is a different one from the one she tried last time (Oriel, I believe). So she could have had a few different reviewers. Plus, staff change at Oxbridge too.