Ruby Granger #33 Goes on a boat, dresses like Captain Birdseye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This isn't entirely related but it reminds me of someone's (supposedly well educated) sister thinking that robins were fictional birds that only existed on Christmas cards, well into her 20s 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Not smart to show your room, Ruby. One can recognize both the wallpaper and the bedspread at first glance. rofl Stupid, stupid woman.
No, it probably isn't smart for Ruby to show her room while she's still staying there (assuming she IS still there). But did Ruby actually share the name of the hotel herself? I can't find it in her posts, so if she did share it while she's still there: yeah, that's stupid. But if she didn't, we don't need to do it for her. I'm sure that most people wouldn't be able to guess where she's staying just by the wallpaper...unless it's got the name of the property printed all over it!

Reactions: 13
surely she could have googled what bird it was, the RSPB has all the images online to help you identify birds 😭 honestly fair enough if you lived in London or a city and you don't see anything other than pigeons but she lives in the countryside...sparrows are everywhere

Reactions: 2

In this latest tiktok, she says that this teapot/diffuser thing brings her "extortionate amounts of joy"...
Another day, another malapropism from Roobert

• Haha
Reactions: 23

In this latest tiktok, she says that this teapot/diffuser thing brings her "extortionate amounts of joy"...
that's a word I would not associate with joy.

"This is partially and partially not a joke. I did indeed bring a teapot with me because I didn’t want to miss out on three weeks of loose leaf tea…" Don't they have loose tea in the USA? I've heard strange things about the USA, but I think even they have loose tea. USA is not on the moon or in another galaxy. But I've never been to the USA so I wouldn't know for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

the extortionate amount of joy in her face: 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No, it probably isn't smart for Ruby to show her room while she's still staying there (assuming she IS still there). But did Ruby actually share the name of the hotel herself? I can't find it in her posts, so if she did share it while she's still there: yeah, that's stupid. But if she didn't, we don't need to do it for her. I'm sure that most people wouldn't be able to guess where she's staying just by the wallpaper...unless it's got the name of the property printed all over it!
There are 4 places you can stay in inside Concord. Each one is very unique and popular for its style. If you live remotely near the area it doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out which one she is in. And yes, she is still here. Coming from someone who has spent her entire life living in Concord, I know the situation well.

"This is partially and partially not a joke. I did indeed bring a teapot with me because I didn’t want to miss out on three weeks of loose leaf tea…" Don't they have loose tea in the USA? I've heard strange things about the USA, but I think even they have loose tea. USA is not on the moon or in another galaxy. But I've never been to the USA so I wouldn't know for sure.
Of course we have loose tea. Go to any grocery store and buy some. We even have tea shops that specialize in English teas and crockery, fine china, etc. from the UK, right here in Concord. After all, this is where the revolution began and we have a high percentage of residents with dual citizenships or who left the UK to live over here, in this area and many of us with British heritage, like myself. I am not sure what planet Ruby is from, but a simple walk around Concord Center will reveal this earth-shattering information to her pea sized brain.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

I guess she thought it necessary to bring her own teapot from home to make it rather than rely on what the hotel might provide like a kettle and teabags etc.

Reactions: 3

Considering she probably extorted that tea from Bird & Blend, it makes perfect sense that the joy it brings her is extortionate.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
are 4 places you can stay in inside Concord. Each one is very unique and popular for its style. If you live remotely near the area it doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out which one she is in. And yes, she is still here. Coming from someone who has spent her entire life living in Concord, I know the situation well.
Yeah but since she didn't share the name of the hotel herself (thank God!) we don't need to make it easier for any potential creeps or obsessive fans out there by naming the hotel she's staying at imo, even tho as you say people from the area might recognize it from the background of her videos.
Ruby is already reckless and clueless with these things, she doesn't need any help from us lol

Reactions: 24
I also feel like people forget how Concord (and all the surrounding towns around it like Lincoln, Wayland, Weston, etc) are very insular towns and tend to be equivalent to the area that Ruby lives in the UK (rich, old money, etc) so there aren’t many hotels at all. Concord is pretty much non accessible besides the commuter rail & you need a car to even get out there.

Of course I don’t expect her to know the deep stuff of Greater Boston but I’d think that she’d have more sense to be more subtle about where she’s staying. Especially when where she’s staying is a wealthy suburb with pretty much no hotels. I think the only other hotels in the area (besides the 3 or 4 in concord) are the Marriott on the highway or Wayside Inn which is in Sudbury.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Yeah but since she didn't share the name of the hotel herself (thank God!) we don't need to make it easier for any potential creeps or obsessive fans out there by naming the hotel she's staying at imo, even tho as you say people from the area might recognize it from the background of her videos.
Ruby is already reckless and clueless with these things, she doesn't need any help from us lol
Exactly. No one should be doxing her exact location by posting the name of the hotel she is staying on here. Not really on.

Reactions: 19
yeah looks like a sparrow. But not all birds are the same in every country and in the US are different birds than in UK or other countries.
The last two and a half years I got more and more interested in the local birds here in Germany (thanks pandemic :ROFLMAO:) and there are even different kind of crows depending on where you live in Germany.
But if you live in the countryside like Ruby does, aren't you more knowledgeable about what kind of animals live around you? Her parents have a "library", I'm sure there are some books about birds. My parents have some books and if I wanted to know something as a child, I could just grab a book and look it up. With the internet, it's even easier. You can use your smartphone!

(I just had a thought: what if Ruby saw a European Red Squirrel? Would she wonder what this little fella was and ask her followers?)

now, who tells her that birds are basically dinosaurs?
I think if Rubes saw a red squirrel she'd think it a grey one wearing a jacket!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Since this is Ruby, I'm assuming she took some gifted tea with her just to continue getting her obligatory undeclared ads for BARD 'N' BLAND in while she was away from home.

Reactions: 8
Stop calling it a hotel. It is a tiny B&B in the heart of Concord, in the center, within walking distance of the majority of sights. It has 6 rooms in it. People around here will recognize it on sight due to the wallpaper and white bedspreads. If she had shown a picture of a room at the Wayside Inn in Sudbury I would have known that too, and probably the room number because I've stayed there numerous times myself and there are only 10 rooms in the original inn where you can stay. Want a taste of Gilmore Girls? Put aside your romantic visions. This is a small town, small and intimate community, everyone knows each other, everyone knows what everyone is doing. We don't go into stores with a look of awe. Our friends work in them, they own them. This isn't Boston or New York City or London. We have 10's of thousands of "literary" tourists every year. We know exactly where they stay, where they eat, what they will do, where they will shop. She doxes herself.
I literally couldn’t give a single duck if it’s an airbnb, a hotel or a palace she’s staying in, you shouldn’t be naming her location on here. It’s out of order.
I also don’t care if she’s staying in your town and ‘everyone knows what everyone is doing’ so therefore you think she’s doxing herself, it’s literally against tattle rules to expose influencers locations or the addresses they’re staying at. It’s the sort of thing that gets threads banned.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

This reminds me of that tiktok where someone from England said that us Americans don't have kettles because our electricity wouldn't be able to handle it lmao. And we definitely have loose leaf tea.

Reactions: 1
I literally couldn’t give a single duck if it’s an airbnb, a hotel or a palace she’s staying in, you shouldn’t be naming her location on here. It’s out of order.
I also don’t care if she’s staying in your town and ‘everyone knows what everyone is doing’ so therefore you think she’s doxing herself, it’s literally against tattle rules to expose influencers locations or the addresses they’re staying at. It’s the sort of thing that gets threads banned.
I agree. I might personally think she is disingenuous and rather childish for her age (and have commented as such) but I definitely don't think it is right to put her in a position of elevated risk by sharing details of her location. I wouldn't like her to be harmed.

Reactions: 10
This reminds me of that tiktok where someone from England said that us Americans don't have kettles because our electricity wouldn't be able to handle it lmao. And we definitely have loose leaf tea.
I've heard a similar thing and just did a quick Google search. apparently, it takes a bit longer for the water to boil because of the lower ... power thingy? I wonder, did Ruby bring her own kettle, too?

Stop calling it a hotel. It is a tiny B&B in the heart of Concord, in the center, within walking distance of the majority of sights. It has 6 rooms in it. People around here will recognize it on sight due to the wallpaper and white bedspreads. If she had shown a picture of a room at the Wayside Inn in Sudbury I would have known that too, and probably the room number because I've stayed there numerous times myself and there are only 10 rooms in the original inn where you can stay. Want a taste of Gilmore Girls? Put aside your romantic visions. This is a small town, small and intimate community, everyone knows each other, everyone knows what everyone is doing. We don't go into stores with a look of awe. Our friends work in them, they own them. This isn't Boston or New York City or London. We have 10's of thousands of "literary" tourists every year. We know exactly where they stay, where they eat, what they will do, where they will shop. She doxes herself.
Even tho Concord is a small town, you don't know who reads this thread and in fact the vast majority of people who read this thread are not locals to Concord precisely because it's a small town. So basically you've told a lot of people (who otherwise would be none the wiser about Ruby's location) where she can be found at the moment, down to the name of the hotel. That's not okay and is against Tattle rules.
And the fact that it's a small town is irrelevant. So if Ruby was staying in New York and I recognized the hotel because it's the same hotel where I stayed years ago does that make it okay for me to tell everyone where she is staying and would she be "doxxing herself" in that case too just by posting videos where her background is visible, because someone might recognize it?
Ruby is careless with safety measures and privacy but at the same time we should not be putting her even more at risk by naming the place where she is staying and drawing attention to details that may disclose her location. I don't like Ruby but I don't want her to get hurt either.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.