Ruby Granger #33 Goes on a boat, dresses like Captain Birdseye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her lord of the rings phase commencing in 3…2…
Listen I would never gatekeep but I don't want her making any content about lord of the rings and ruining it 🤣 but she mentioned in a Waterstones vlog before that she is not a fan of fantasy so we are safe for now 🤣

Reactions: 9
so God blesses some people with money and doesn't care for the ones having nothing? that sounds a bit unfair of him. Shouldn't he bless the poor with money?
and if every good and perfect gift comes from above, where does poverty come from? from hell?
The people who post this sort of 'prosperity gospel' nonsense are simply perverting clear Christian doctrine and ignoring pretty much everything Jesus is recorded as saying about money and about care of the poor. Laughably, it started to become part of American main-stream evangelical 'Christianity' in the 80's with televangelists endlessly preaching it and asking for donations (to themselves) at the same time.

Reactions: 12
Untit786454667869856757894666788776856756led.jpg

Yet another video from Boston Public Garden, where she'll apparently spend her entire holiday.

This time she rambles about facts she learned on statues. Didjoo kyow that "eetha is an Anne Assthattic"?

Ruby is surprised that she "didn't kyow that eetha was used for the farrst toime heyahh". Spoilers: It wasn't. The statue doesn't even claim that either, just that ether was first publicly demonstrated as having anaesthetic uses in Boston (also disproven - it found to have been publicly used much earlier elsewhere).

But Ruby LOVES reading and lahhrning and reesarrching.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ot but the way 😐😐bored types in that last comment iS ABSOLUTELY BiZZARE. Why would you capitalize everything except the i?!
I think it's not an i, but another letter. doesn't the Turkish language have that letter?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm reading the comments on her latest video because they are better than her videos and more entertaining. I found this comment and the replies to it. The part I underlined is what makes me angry. "It's always been this way." Meaning that there are always people who are poor, who cannot afford essential things like food, heating and a beautiful home. So this person is basically saying that it's okay, that we cannot change it, that there is no need to address it. But even with Ruby's disclaimer (which I skipped like .. the rest of the video). you can't just discard that topic. People should talk about the gap between poor and rich. It's not something we should just shrug of like this person with my red underlining is doing.
If it's always been that way that there are poor people and rich people – maybe people who say things like this should think why that is and not just leave comments like this.

View attachment 1690145
Don't take offense Mooooth.❤
Just ignore the crap of selfish people.
You know it's bullshit.

Listen I would never gatekeep but I don't want her making any content about lord of the rings and ruining it 🤣 but she mentioned in a Waterstones vlog before that she is not a fan of fantasy so we are safe for now 🤣
isn't harry potter fantasy?...

Reactions: 4
View attachment 1690474

Yet another video from Boston Public Garden, where she'll apparently spend her entire holiday.

This time she rambles about facts she learned on statues. Didjoo kyow that "eetha is an Anne Assthattic"?

Ruby is surprised that she "didn't kyow that eetha was used for the farrst toime heyahh". Spoilers: It wasn't. The statue doesn't even claim that either, just that ether was first publicly demonstrated as having anaesthetic uses in Boston (also disproven - it found to have been publicly used much earlier elsewhere).

But Ruby LOVES reading and lahhrning and reesarrching.
I think this video was taken yesterday but was posted today as I have noticed that she is wearing the exact same clothes and necklace.

• Heart
Don't take offense Mooooth.❤
Just ignore the crap of selfish people.
You know it's bullshit.

isn't harry potter fantasy?...
I think it was high fantasy she said but she doesn't read anything with magic in it that isn't Harry Potter so who knows what she meant

Also I just remembered that Isabella Athena(?) is another studytuber that Ruby is friends with and is in the US but I'm not sure where she studies so it could be a trip to see her?

• Heart
I think it was high fantasy she said but she doesn't read anything with magic in it that isn't Harry Potter so who knows what she meant

Also I just remembered that Isabella Athena(?) is another studytuber that Ruby is friends with and is in the US but I'm not sure where she studies so it could be a trip to see her?
But there's nothing about harry potter that isn't fantasy. 😆

Anyway, i wonder why she went to Boston.
It doesn't seem like her style. She probably knows someone there indeed.

I hope Ruby can push through out of her comfort zone and do some proper exploring, otherwise it's just a very expensive trip to a park

Screenshot 2022-10-30 at 14.47.11.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Oh god, not even a "But I've visited lots of other places, too!" She could've seen a park with a lake at home.
The fact that she didn't even say that she has visited other places in Boston tells me that she hasn't been anywhere else apart from Boston Public Garden and Brattle Bookstore where that person said she saw her which by the way is a 7 minute walk away from The Public Garden.
1667143159282.png

Reactions: 14
But there's nothing about harry potter that isn't fantasy. 😆

Anyway, i wonder why she went to Boston.
It doesn't seem like her style. She probably knows someone there indeed.
Harry Potter and similar series are a lot different from medieval, Tolkien-esque high fantasy to be honest. They're almost two different genres I would say even tho they may appear similar on the surface.

Reactions: 7
The fact that she didn't even say that she has visited other places in Boston tells me that she hasn't been anywhere else apart from Boston Public Garden and Brattle Bookstore where that person said she saw her which by the way is a 7 minute walk away from The Public Garden.
View attachment 1690667
And she's posted on Instagram how great Beacon Hill is, which is literally across the street from Boston Public Garden. I'm guessing her hotel is next to the park and she's too scared of travelling more than a couple of blocks away.

Untit7864546678698567578946667887809876856756led.jpg

Ruby, this is the kind of thing you should've researched before you paid for an expensive trip overseas.

She claims she's wanted to go to Boston for half her life and yet has absolutely no idea what there is to do there or what she wanted to go for, so she's spent most of the trip wandering the same park. This holiday looks sadder and stupider by the minute.

Reactions: 32
And she's posted on Instagram how great Beacon Hill is, which is literally across the street from Boston Public Garden. I'm guessing her hotel is next to the park and she's too scared of travelling more than a couple of blocks away.

View attachment 1690738

Ruby, this is the kind of thing you should've researched before you paid for an expensive trip overseas.

She claims she's wanted to go to Boston for half her life and yet has absolutely no idea what there is to do there or what she wanted to go for, so she's spent most of the trip wandering the same park. This holiday looks sadder and stupider by the minute.
It's definitely becoming clearer that she did absolutely no research on places to visit in Boston because if she did she would have gone to them by now and not ask her followers for recommendations of places to go to. I seriously wonder why on earth did she go on this holiday if she has no clue on what to do, I mean she is there for 3 weeks and at this rate she is going to be spending all of her time at Boston Public Garden. What a complete waste of a holiday and her Youtube video of her trip to Boston is going to be so boring if all of her footage is going to be of Boston Public Garden and areas that are literally across the street.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I hope Ruby can push through out of her comfort zone and do some proper exploring, otherwise it's just a very expensive trip to a park

View attachment 1690619
Do we know exactly how long she will be there or has been there?* Because something tells me she may not have seen or done much and is now posting bundles of the same 4324324 photos of that damn park in order to "prove" that she's actually been on her own in the US.

* What I'm saying is, are we entirely sure she's in Boston right now?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Do we know exactly how long she will be there or has been there?* Because something tells me she may not have seen or done much and is now posting bundles of the same 4324324 photos of that damn park in order to "prove" that she's actually been on her own in the US.

She is supposed to be there for 3 weeks apparently. I do find it interesting though that she is constantly posting pictures of the park as you would have thought that she would have posted areas of different places in Boston if she had been to them. I would have assumed that she is in Boston right now as she did say that she was going in the Autumn, however I am very unsure if she is in Boston right now as there is no evidence to say that she is apart from what she is posting on her Instagram and TikTok, however, I did notice that on her TikTok she posted a video today that was taken yesterday as she was wearing the exact same clothes and necklace and I have also just noticed that on her Instagram story she visited a bookstore which I assume is Brattle Bookstore, however I have just checked on Google and it says that Brattle Bookstore is in fact closed on Sunday's so that image that she has posted on her Instagram story is not from today which now is making me wonder why she pretended to visit Brattle Bookstore today when it is closed.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

She's been posting Boston content since at least Thursday:

Untit78645466786985675789466yiuyiu67887809876856756led.jpg

Someone spotted her there "this past week", so she was there this week, who knows if she's bailed already.

I've been fully expecting she'll cut the trip short and fly home after a couple of days there. I'd be beyond shocked if she stuck it out for the full 3 weeks alone (if she's even there by herself) considering she's been completely unable to spend more than a week away from home when she was at uni, and that was in a familiar place with Blakeney there.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.