Ruby Granger #31 At home again, a Victorian children's book

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tonights offerings from my tiktok fyp, it’s none other than the male version of Ruby Granger on an episode of come dine with me! Even the caption checks out 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Tonights offerings from my tiktok fyp, it’s none other than the male version of Ruby Granger on an episode of come dine with me! Even the caption checks out 🥴
I was just coming here to post this exact video!! 🤣 maybe ruby hasn’t considered dating because she hasn’t met danny yet…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is he really an Exeter student or is the caption a joke? Why are all of these oddballs sprouting from Exeter? Have they acquired a time machine and started bringing people back from the 19th century? #conspiracy

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There is a new video. 50 Organisation tips for school. 🍿
Oh good. Some observations: -

Why does she deface magazines for her videos?

I can’t stand her using her E.T. Phone Home pointing finger to select a book, in the intro.

She actually filmed herself getting into the car to “go to school” :ROFLMAO:

Those big glasses do her no favours.

Why is she making NYOTES on Physical Geography when the past 3 years she has studied English Literature?

She puts a lit candle on a notebook whilst writing in it. Who DOES that?!

She shows us Notion and her planner yet again.

A million outfit changes.

Tips include using sticky notes, folders, stationary…. I’m sure all school kids know this.

The footage of her in the seminar class from a few years ago, was used again!

Her mattress is exposed and bed unmade, yet again.

Footage of her drinking tea in bed in her old bed, facing the other way.

50 tips is overkill, anyway. In a video titled 50 Organisation Tips for School, she includes 53! Also, how does drinking water count as an organisation tip, exactly?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just watched the newest video. List upon lists upon folders...and of course, "Nyotion". I'm at uni myself and all these tips give me a headache! She needs to get a life.

Reactions: 15
Video title says 50 tips, her insta story says 53 tips, the voiceover says 55. Which bleeping is it?! I can already tell this is going to be an utterly useless video. If she can’t edit her ”ideas” down to 10-15, that just tells me she’s not organised.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
"My top 55 organisation tips for students" as she slaps down a sticker that says 50

Why is she Rube-splaining a lever arch folder? Everybody has a folder, Ruby, even you should have left your house enough to cotton on to that.

50 tips is way too many, you're not organised if you have 50 mini systems to plough through to just get through school.

Also colour coding is ONE. TIP. It is the same concept no matter what you apply it to.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Screenshot 2022-08-22 at 18.24.20.png

Did Ruby, who spent ages yarping on about moving and reorganising her writing desk, move it to the centre of her room just for filming?

Not sure what the square is covering in the top left. I'd be more mortified about exposing my mattress to my audience 👵

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Why is she Rube-splaining a lever arch folder? Everybody has a folder, Ruby, even you should have left your house enough to cotton on to that.
I was at school literally 20 years ago and doing the arch lever 'day folder' thing. What a bleeping revelation. Also I had to CARRY my bag on my WALK to school, so yes, it is quite obvious that I would need to put less stuff in my bag.

I had to turn this off, I couldn't bear it. A rushed jumble of busywork with a sprinkle of complete delusion. And she MAKES MONEY out of this!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.