Ruby Granger #31 At home again, a Victorian children's book

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Credit for title goes to @bananapeel - a perfect synopsis of Roobee’s life!

Roobar is at home, hoarding furniture and vInTaGe letter-writing supplies in her room so she never has to leave it - now it’s just a matter of luring Mother Granger in there long enough that she can get back in the womb I mean she DOES go out, she just did some modelling for Mispah Teena! Yes, they’ve made a Granger Dress out of pure plastic! It’ll make you sweat and then go on to destroy aquatic life! All part of the Little Miss Sustainable collection, natch.

I can’t for the life of me think of what she’s done since graduation that’s worth mentioning, so chime in, won’t you? I know we’re all holding our collective breath for those Holocaust memorials to start popping up.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm confused about why she considers it amusing her socks are from shopify??
Maybe she found it amusing because she was sponsored by Shopify in a recent video and is now advertising them again without declaring her past partnership, even though she's *AwHwlWhWaYs* clear and transparent about sponsorships. That's always funny.

Or possibly she just found the mere idea of her using a sponsored service outside a sponsored video side-splitting, since that never happens.

Or perhaps it's just hilarious because Shopify isn't a marketplace like Amazon or eBay, it's a service that allows business to set up online storefronts. The only dedicated store Shopify has is their own merch shop - those are branded Shopify socks she's wearing, and undoubtedly they were gifted as part of her sponsorship, not bought by her. So she's showing a gifted product from a company who recently sponsored her with no mention of any of it. It's all VARRY AMUSING.

(She's just awkwardly shoehorning yet another undeclared ad in and trying to sound casual about it.)

Reactions: 17
Credit for title goes to @bananapeel - a perfect synopsis of Roobee’s life!

Roobar is at home, hoarding furniture and vInTaGe letter-writing supplies in her room so she never has to leave it - now it’s just a matter of luring Mother Granger in there long enough that she can get back in the womb I mean she DOES go out, she just did some modelling for Mispah Teena! Yes, they’ve made a Granger Dress out of pure plastic! It’ll make you sweat and then go on to destroy aquatic life! All part of the Little Miss Sustainable collection, natch.

I can’t for the life of me think of what she’s done since graduation that’s worth mentioning, so chime in, won’t you? I know we’re all holding our collective breath for those Holocaust memorials to start popping up.
Ew this dress does not look good at all. In what world is this 60s inspires I don't get it.

Reactions: 11
I can’t for the life of me think of what she’s done since graduation that’s worth mentioning, so chime in, won’t you?
It's getting harder to recall anything for these recaps. I think it's because Ruby's doing so little with her time.
  • Ruby released footage of herself wandering outside in a long white nightgown, eating plums straight off the tree like a feral ghost.
  • Her social life is diminishing. There's no sign of Blakeney.
  • Martha's moved to Brighton

Reactions: 21
It's getting harder to recall anything for these recaps. I think it's because Ruby's doing so little with her time.
  • Ruby released footage of herself wandering outside in a long white nightgown, eating plums straight off the tree like a feral ghost.
  • Her social life is diminishing. There's no sign of Blakeney.
  • Martha's moved to Brighton
Martha moved to Brighton? I must have been living under a rock xD

Reactions: 6
She's also posted a few more pieces of writing, because apparently she's a writer now, and they're just as bad as you might think

Reactions: 8
This is from IG. She was recreating another painting. Dog Granger would be a good artist's model.

1661031996383.png

That dog looks like it’s pleading for help. Blink once if you’re being held captive, Lola/Margot/whatever!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Jack Edwards is being paid to advertise a new Anne Frank movie.

You just know Ruby's crying herself to sleep over not being asked by Sixteenth to advertise a movie about Anne Frank after spending most of her influencer career trying to profit from the holocaust.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
I think you can see clearly with him what all could be possible and with Ruby when you screwed up. And I don't know if it is pure laziness or lake of skill. She had the money so the connections are normaly there so could also produce this all. Look at his planner and how clean it is and then look at her website and her planner..
And on the one hand I don't want to be too harsh. I am older than ruby but I have also no friends, no family and no job. My life is so senseless like Rubys but I don't get it why here life has to be like that. I am poor, she has money. She could it use it so wisley, in good education, further education, in traveling, in a good management, in proper ads. But she doesn't. And I am so mad about it.
I think after finshing college she realized she has no content. She had it not prior but at the least the Content was: College, School, Learning and finding the right course etc.pp but she finished it know and know what? It is nothing left and she could have done so much more with her money and all the viewers but she decided not to use all those amazing chance life has offered her. I am so mad about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
oh wow i haven’t been on tattle in months! hi again.
i was just browsing rubys tiktok and it looks like she’s been doing a lot better weight wise, she doesn’t look as sickly anymore. has there been any updates in terms of her ED baiting? unless i remember her to be a lot thinner than she is, she might be finally on the up?

Reactions: 5
Just while we were on the topic of Ruby’s progression in life (or lack thereof) I decided to watch her A Level results reaction video for the first time and literally three quarters of that whole video is her giving “reflections” on her “not great” reaction to getting like an A in RS rather than an A* and I was just sat there thinking… girl if your A Level results reaction and your final year university grade reaction are essentially the same after four years because you have to spend the large majority of each video explaining why your reaction to getting an A rather than an A* and a 74 rather than a near impossible 80 wasn’t great and trying to dig yourself out of a hole… surely that should be a massive wake up call that she needs to work on that/herself? Oh wait yeah she had uni to do that (covid notwithstanding of course) and we all know how that’s ended up… genuinely feel a bit sad for her after that

context: this is coming from someone who‘s final classification at both UG and MA was literally one mark off a first and I did get a “shock” 2:2 in one of my module essays so was a bit gutted/had a wobble but picked myself up after chatting to my parents and friends and dealt with it 🤷🏼‍♀️ Just putting that in because I know expectations etc can make marks look disappointing but it’s how you react to it *after* letting yourself be upset about it

Reactions: 18
she needs to go to therapy. that's all. with all the latest posts, videos, aah whatever she touches screams GO TO THERAPY. that's it.
I'm not even sure I can keep having these glimpses of her online persona without getting mad about the intentional damage she's causing to her young followers. Her lies, her ed, her humble-bragging, her she's the only one to have ever done sth and it's ok if you guys don't!:), her obssesion with childhood and looking like a little girl, like these are serious harmful behaviors but put the word ~aesthetic~ in front of them and suddenly they become ~content~.

I know it's a rant that does not address something specific but it's maddening and at the same time so so SO sad watching a person's life just derailing in front of the public eye. There are times where I wonder that me deciding to give in and watch anything on any of her platforms or come here to read about the latest problematic thing that she accomplished this week, is it about me being curious? about me pointing the finger since there is no way that she will ever read any of these and find some comfort or take hints about what she could change? or is it about me being just mean and wanting a kinda crappy, bratty and lying person to get eventually what they deserve with me us a willing eyewitness?

Reactions: 13
Remember forever ago she bought a cottage and then took the video down. I wonder if she’ll ever move in it or just keep finding uni courses to go on

Reactions: 3
oh wow i haven’t been on tattle in months! hi again.
i was just browsing rubys tiktok and it looks like she’s been doing a lot better weight wise, she doesn’t look as sickly anymore. has there been any updates in terms of her ED baiting? unless i remember her to be a lot thinner than she is, she might be finally on the up?
She's still all in on ED baiting/encouraging toxic eating habits. She just rehashed last year's 'Back to School To-Do List' video and made sure to once again encourage only eating (gifted, but undeclared) snack bars. She went to the trouble of recommending such backwards bullshit as obsessing over night routines and daily resets to keep people from feeling tired, but doesn't once recommend eating full, nutritious meals. It's just "drink water, eat small snacks - that's the key to productivity!" over and over again in her videos.

Her recent 'Summer Night Routine' featured some of the worst examples of her disordered eating I think I've ever seen from her. It took her nearly a dozen bites just to finish a single olive, it took her several bites to make it through a tiny bit of cheese, she took a miniscule bit of a single square of thin chocolate, and she filmed herself quite literally taking a crumb-sized bite of a small slice of cake.

Her childhood regression has gotten much worse lately, she's back to recycling old footage on YouTube and TikTok to confuse the weight loss issue and avoid creating new content, and she's still not eating anything resembling a healthy diet. I don't think she's in any healthier a place than she was a year ago.

Reactions: 22
Perhaps this is just me, but she is always trying to imply she is so small that I'm surprised she's as much as 159cm, which is pretty darn average!
Yeah honestly I thought she was smaller. 159 is short but definitely not that short. Maybe she just looks shorter. In my family we all look taller than we actually are because we have long legs and a short torso. Maybe with Ruby it's the opposite lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.