Ruby Granger #30 A warm milky mug of applestoodle tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What makes this video even more cringe is the stiff, unnatural way she walks (or lies down) whenever she’s filming herself. It’s like a zombie either had their arms tied to their sides, or was too convinced of their own superiority to bother pursuing delicious brains.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
A video about Pre-Autumn??? In the middle of August??? During yet another heatwave in the UK??? Sure okay Ruby.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Also “they say autumn has come early this year” who’s they girl boss? Because we’ve had a record breaking summer
I think she mistakes the parched fields as a sign of Autumn…

She looks unhinged in this video. 😬
The lank hair, white nightdress and bare feet and eating some fruit off a tree with both hands just makes her look ridiculous.

Reactions: 24
lol at her mum buying a load of plants in the middle of a hose pipe ban.
I get the feeling that Ruby thinks the scorched grass and plants are a normal thing/ a sign of autumn.

Reactions: 13
Soon Ruby is gonna be celebrating the coming autumn in January

• Haha
Reactions: 10
im sitting with an Aperol Spritz (not mixed by myself, it came ready made in a small bottle. Tastes very strong… *cough*) in the garden and am ready for the video.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Okay so. At first I thought the video was nice, at least the beginning with the drone shots. and some nature footage. But why does she these sudden cuts? loud machine whisking dough, cut. Crunching feet. sudden cut. I would lay some soothing music over the loud noise of the machine.
and why is she wearing a thick jumper in the garden center and while baking?
again, sudden cutting during the voice over.
which rain? I assume it hasn’t rained in England since … don’t know. A few weeks by the look of the fields?

what was the point of the video?
what was her message?
why is she wearing warm clothes? Isn’t she sweating?

Reactions: 14
It is not Autumn or pre-Autumn in the English countryside no matter how much Ruby might wish it were. There are wildfires popping up. Rivers are running dry. Birds are struggling to find food and water. Crops are ruined. It is summer, completely and utterly and unrelentingly summer.

So tone deaf.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
It is not Autumn or pre-Autumn in the English countryside no matter how much Ruby might wish it were. There are wildfires popping up. Rivers are running dry. Birds are struggling to find food and water. Crops are ruined. It is summer, completely and utterly and unrelentingly summer.

So tone deaf.
Not in Rubys sheltered world. If you would tell her, someone would defend Ruby by saying “you are so rude. Leave her alone. We must protect this innocent soul!”

With that crunching gravel sound in the video did anyone else expect to see Ruby crunching through the gravel whilst still in her bare feet? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1

So tone deaf.
It was 32 degrees today where she lives lmao she’s in a dream world

Reactions: 17
She's contradicting herself so much because in two of her recent tiktoks she's saying that it's REALLY hot and can't stand the heat and is wearing lighter clothes but in her YouTube video she's talking about how she can feel autumn coming and wearing sweaters lmao. Which one is it Ruby?

Reactions: 21
Long time lurker here who's loved reading along your threads :) I actually stumbled upon one when i still loved Ruby's videos and you guys totally changed my perspective on her, since i used to idolize her a lot when i was younger.

What i actually wanted to say is, that i think ruby might, strong emphasis on might, actually be on the autism spectrum. I'm saying this as a girl who only got diagnosed in her late teens after a major mental breakdown. Obviously there is no way to diagnose someone over the internet, but i just see A LOT of my "symptoms" in Ruby. Especially recently, which is why i sometimes feel bad for her.

Still no excuse for promoting her unhealthy habits on a public platform, but i just wish she would get help & use the resources available to her. No matter if my guess i correct, she deffo struggles with her mental health...

im sitting with an Aperol Spritz (not mixed by myself, it came ready made in a small bottle. Tastes very strong… *cough*) in the garden and am ready for the video.
Have one for me
I've spent the day throwing ice lollies and small human1 and telling him if his hot go back in the paddling pool (no hosepipe ban by me) and trying to keep small human2 cool in just a nappy
It feels just like autumn might get the Christmas tree out

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh god someone send the coroner over my way

View attachment 1490941
It's a gazillion degrees over here right now! I'm sweating just looking at this image of her in a jumper and thick black tights. WTF?🥵

So tone deaf.
went down to the Rhine last Sunday with my boyfriend, there's so little water in it right now, you could almost walk across to the other side (at least that's what it feels like)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.