Ruby Granger #30 A warm milky mug of applestoodle tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wondering what her new video is going to be and how she is going to justify looking like a deranged Victorian running around her garden perhaps haunting the chickens there. She is becoming more of a parody of herself these days since she's left university. I do wonder how she is doing with the camera off her, is she this mad?

Just found her new tiktoks and she is running around in a white nighty eating plums now! I told my partner about Ruby as she knows nothing about her other than what I told her and showered her about the tikok and her reaction was 'what the F***.' It's making me think that since we are a bit used to Ruby's madness that it doesn't shock us too much , I do wonder what people who have just come across her think about her.

Reactions: 18
the white nightgown does really look creepy. does she know this? She may want to give some victorian child's vibes, but all she does is giving us the creeps.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I do wonder what people who have just come across her think about her.
I think that's the fresh reaction she's been getting on TikTok where she's quite new and most people haven't been exposed to her insanity and the reaction seems to be mostly confusion and much-deserved mockery. There's an awful lot of people in her comments wondering what the free-range frolicking duck she's doing or saying since she just comes off completely deranged.

The latest dramatic, bobble-headed "acks-saahpt" reading on there is my new favourite serving of stupidity. Between her incoherent fake accent, the pretentious and overwritten source material, and the fact that she's decided to pull a completely out-of-context quote and then abruptly end the video mid-sentence, it's almost complete nonsense and nobody seems to have any clue what the hell she was babbling about.

Untitled456467796989.jpg

Untitled456467756796989.jpg

Untitled4564677567969ere89.jpg

Untitled45647686677567969ere89.jpg

Untitled45647686665777567969ere89.jpg

Untitled45647686665777567678969ere89.jpg

Untitled4564768666577756767856969ere89.jpg

Untitled4564768666577756767856969ere54689.jpg

Untitled456476866657775676785ery6969ere54689.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think that's the fresh reaction she's been getting on TikTok where she's quite new and most people haven't been exposed to her insanity and the reaction seems to be mostly confusion and much-deserved mockery. There's an awful lot of people in her comments wondering what the free-range frolicking duck she's doing or saying since she just comes off completely deranged.

The latest dramatic, bobble-headed "acks-saahpt" reading on there is my new favourite serving of stupidity. Between her incoherent fake accent, the pretentious and overwritten source material, and the fact that she's decided to pull a completely out-of-context quote and then abruptly end the video mid-sentence, it's almost complete nonsense and nobody seems to have any clue what the hell she was babbling about.

View attachment 1490325
View attachment 1490326
View attachment 1490327
View attachment 1490328
View attachment 1490329
View attachment 1490330
View attachment 1490331
View attachment 1490332
View attachment 1490333
I’m glad others don’t understand what she was reading either, I thought it was just me being thick.
Tbh it sounded like she just fancied practicing her stupid dramatic Hermione Granger reading voice, she gave absolutely no context to this random passage and the video cuts off at the end mid-sentence (presumably she messed up and decided to crop it lol).

Reactions: 20
Pre autumn was is she going on about has she not realised there's a heat wave going on

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Pre autumn was is she going on about has she not realised there's a heat wave going on
Ikr. It couldn't feel less like pre-autumn. Over 30 degrees here!! 😅

Technically, you could claim that spring is also pre-autumn, or that winter is post-autumn - but you wouldn't say that because it would make you look like a pumpkin-obsessed weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ikr. It couldn't feel less like pre-autumn. Over 30 degrees here!! 😅

Technically, you could claim that spring is also pre-autumn, or that winter is post-autumn - but you wouldn't say that because it would make you look like a pumpkin-obsessed weirdo.
She says she got it from her Norwegian pen pal, and it’s an actual word in Swedish as well (förhöst). It’s kind of a Nordic concept - it’s starting to get a little colder here, the nights are dark again, schools start around this time, and many people feel summer is over. Roobee, of course, is appropriating the concept for her own play-pretend purposes.

Reactions: 25
She says she got it from her Norwegian pen pal, and it’s an actual word in Swedish as well (förhöst). It’s kind of a Nordic concept - it’s starting to get a little colder here, the nights are dark again, schools start around this time, and many people feel summer is over. Roobee, of course, is appropriating the concept for her own play-pretend purposes.
Oh that's interesting. Wasn't aware of that term. I still don't think it applies to the UK just at the moment, though. 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 11
okay so pre-autumn does make sense if you live in a country like Sweden, Norway or Finland. Maybe it would even make sense if Ruby lived in northern Scotland, on some remote island or something like that. But it's still summer-summer. Europe is hot right now. It doesn't rain, in some parts are fires. And Ruby talks about autumn already. And even in autumn it can still get hot. I remember that in 2018, when I went to the Frankfurt book fair in October, it was 20 degrees (or even a bit more). There was a big tent by Yogi Tea and it was soooo hot in there. No autumny feeling in sight.
🥵

just watched her tiktok snippet and she honest to god says “seasons aren’t linear.” yes they are, that’s the whole bleeping point

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It’s finally here, everybody get a drink and prepare yourselves

Their backyard looks like homeless people live there. No offense to homeless people. But there’s literal trash and a lean-to.

704AED23-D31C-4A15-AF50-3C61102E9A73.jpeg

tbf, her room also looks like hobos live there. Theory: they’ve given their house to the less fortunate and actually live somewhere else themselves? (How many weeks since she changed those sheets? I feel like her bed’s been in that state since at least around Easter?)

B596681A-04DB-4149-9855-4F2F25189D0D.jpeg

Blue biro, almost as ASSthetic as a fountain pen.

9A933BF3-07A4-435F-82DB-830132EE9E70.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
It’s finally here, everybody get a drink and prepare yourselves

Their backyard looks like homeless people live there. No offense to homeless people. But there’s literal trash and a lean-to.
View attachment 1490885
This content is so dead. How many times have we seen her rolling around the garden in a victorian nightie banging on about the seasons and how much she loves the colours of autumn now?

Reactions: 12
She's reading from her journal but she's obviously imitating fictional teenage girls' journals. It's meant to be about YOU. She's apparently writing in the dark because she can't see the raindrops on her forearm - and she also assumes that Lola can't see in the dark, even though dogs have better vision in the dark than humans.

Her observations are so basic: things are transient, things are precious because they're impermanent, there is beauty in everything. Find something original to say.

Reactions: 20
"I've always preferred August to July"
...okay, wasn't aware that they were famously in competition. But also didn't she wax poetic about July when it came around, too? Why does she always make everything seem so definitive? I've always done this, etc.

Reactions: 24
okay so pre-autumn does make sense if you live in a country like Sweden, Norway or Finland. Maybe it would even make sense if Ruby lived in northern Scotland, on some remote island or something like that. But it's still summer-summer. Europe is hot right now. It doesn't rain, in some parts are fires. And Ruby talks about autumn already. And even in autumn it can still get hot. I remember that in 2018, when I went to the Frankfurt book fair in October, it was 20 degrees (or even a bit more). There was a big tent by Yogi Tea and it was soooo hot in there. No autumny feeling in sight.
🥵
In Italy autumn doesn't really start proper until the end of October lol.
It's clear she just doesn't know what content to make so she has to pretend it's autumn just to have something to talk about.

Reactions: 18
Obsessed with ruby saying “my favourite wheat field has already been harvested” ok Theresa May
Also when she said she can already feel autumn coming…girl it’s 30 bastard degrees wtf do you mean you can feel autumn arriving

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Also, isn't slow living supposed to be about enjoying and being mindful of the moment you're living right now and savoring the little things? She can't wait for August to be over, that's not slow living lol

I suspect it's rooted in how she felt when she was in school. She probably hated the summer holidays and couldn't wait for school to start again, and now she feels the same way. Except she's not in school anymore and September will be the same as August for her, just colder. She doesn't really have anything to look forward to for the autumn except the weather.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Also “they say autumn has come early this year” who’s they girl boss? Because we’ve had a record breaking summer

• Haha
Reactions: 29
These stills are giving me sanatorium vibes.

I wish she'd do a "tidy my room with me" video instead. What a mess.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.