Ruby Granger #26 Ruby Granger is a bad writer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
to me it just looks like she's rewriting whatever the previous researcher said
Yeah this! It's super weird cause those notes read like the kind of notes I'd take for class or sth - they're essentially just a summary of Stanley's main points. Which is fine if you just want to use them as reading notes, but as notes for a dissertation?? It's just super weird to me cause I don't understand how she plans to use these notes, since they don't seem to contain original insights that relates to Ruby's argument(s). Is she planning to just shove a point-for-point summary of Stanley's theory into her dissertation?

Reactions: 11
Anyone else just really eager to find out Ruby's final grade at this point considering everything she has shared with us just makes it all seem like a shitshow?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I've never seen anyone struggle with a dissertation like this. They specifically design a word count to limit waffling - they know how many words is required, roughly. If she's writing 2000 words over the word count then what is she learning? Definitely not creating succinct essays. I can't believe how much of a fraud this girl is!

Also she has a fitting surname - she should've kept it 😅

Reactions: 12
I've never seen anyone struggle with a dissertation like this. They specifically design a word count to limit waffling - they know how many words is required, roughly. If she's writing 2000 words over the word count then what is she learning? Definitely not creating succinct essays. I can't believe how much of a fraud this girl is!

Also she has a fitting surname - she should've kept it 😅
She was 2000 words over the limit on her 2000 word critical essay for her other module… I’d be willing to bet money that her diss is at least 6000 words over.

Reactions: 14
Anyone else just really eager to find out Ruby's final grade at this point considering everything she has shared with us just makes it all seem like a shitshow?
Maybe I'm being cynical but I doubt we will find out the real grade. Whatever she gets she will tell us its a first, 115% or something realistic...

Reactions: 20
Maybe I'm being cynical but I doubt we will find out the real grade. Whatever she gets she will tell us its a first, 115% or something realistic...
I dont believe she's been getting as good grades as she says she has gotten in essays either.

Reactions: 14
Now I would really love is to read her dissertation, or even one of her earlier uni essays. Though of course that's not gonna happen, sadly - but I'm just so curious at this point!

Reactions: 12
What is she smoking? 🥴

Blue skies distract us from the beauty of nature, but overcast skies allow us to appreciate the beauty of daffodils and trees?

I think she's started throwing darts at Wordsworth's Collected Poems instead of the Oxford Dictionary.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Long time lurker here and I couldn't stop wondering what on earth is Roobster's accent? I'm from the States but I've spent some time living in London and I've never ever heard anyone speak like she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Watching Ruby's new stories and I'm just wondering what weather isn't Ruby's most favourite? Same with the month? I don't know if it is me being a grumpy cow but I just find it annoying when she acts all whimsical and full of wonder when she speaks about the weather or nature. I just find it so fake and put on. My personal cringe is when she was on her writing vlog and she is nearly crying at an empty blackberry bush as how amazing it wass.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Watching Ruby's new stories and I'm just wondering what weather isn't Ruby's most favourite? Same with the month? I don't know if it is me being a grumpy cow but I just find it annoying when she acts all whimsical and full of wonder when she speaks about the weather or nature. I just find it so fake and put on. My personal cringe is when she was on her writing vlog and she is nearly crying at an empty blackberry bush as how amazing it wass.
I act like that when I’m high… maybe Ruby’s putting something a little extra in her tea

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Long time lurker here and I couldn't stop wondering what on earth is Roobster's accent? I'm from the States but I've spent some time living in London and I've never ever heard anyone speak like she does.
She’s not from London. She’s solidly middle-class Home Counties but her accent (in her videos, at least) is very exaggerated. She copied Emma Watson as Hermione yahrrrs and yahhrs ago and it’s got stuck.

Reactions: 23
Ruby's already reached her deranged Secret Garden, 'gorping at all the mundanities of her backyard like she can't function because it's so beautiful' stage of living at home.

Screenshot_20220427-135126_Chrome.jpg

Unsurprisingly for someone obsessed with firestarting and trying to burn things down, she's most struck by the shade of brown in the bonfire. Fitting, too, because that shade of brown matches the bullshit she's coming out with.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
is she aware its okay not to find beauty and joy in everything like it's okay to look a tree and think "yes thats a tree" not everything has to be this faux deep appreciation for everything. A gust of wind can sometimes just be a gust of wind she doesn't have to deep it and always make it into a glorious reminder that the world is breathing as it tangles your hair. It's good to do that sometimes but good god girl its okay to feel apathy at the mundane sometimes

• Haha
Reactions: 30
t's okay to look a tree and think "yes thats a tree"
Lol! Also, your username made me laugh. Who knew Ruby's dead fly would be reincarnated as a Tattle user?!

'She didn't look after me properly, just left me on the windowsill for days'. 🐜

Ruby's already reached her deranged Secret Garden, 'gorping at all the mundanities of her backyard like she can't function because it's so beautiful' stage of living at home.

View attachment 1225580

Unsurprisingly for someone obsessed with firestarting and trying to burn things down, she's most struck by the shade of brown in the bonfire. Fitting, too, because that shade of brown matches the bullshit she's coming out with.
🎵 I'm a firestarter, twisted firestarter 🎶 Pyro Ruby strikes again.

Oh btw she’s definitely not reading The Brothers Karamazov (don’t you know that’s written by a foreigner?!), she’s reading this book: https://www.panmacmillan.com/authors/marlene-wagmangeller/once-again-to-zelda/9780330536899

It’s a book about interesting literary dedications. I believe it’s one of the many tangents she’s tied into her thesis. (Of course it doesn’t look like she gets anywhere past the first page or so, so it’s probably all for show as usual. She’ll have cribbed the content from somewhere, with someone else’s critical insights.)
Oh you're right! What a relief.

Reactions: 5
I honestly don't understand how someone can get 2000 words over their word count. I am writing a 1500 word essay for uni and I'm so close to the word count and I have no idea how to reach the final goal xD

Reactions: 17
The new reel on her IG about going to see Waitress - she is literally wearing a primary school summer uniform dress - something designed for actual children!!

Reactions: 15
FOREVER screaming at how superficial everything is with her. What is with that blue sky ramble? It's not like she even knows anything about nature or the environment. She never names any plants, or mentions wildlife, and I doubt she'd know a bird if it hit her in the face. So how are we actually supposed to believe any of this "oh, the beauty of nature!" nonsense? It's all a lie!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.