Ruby Granger #26 Ruby Granger is a bad writer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say it also depends on the country and medical guidelines, too, also on bloodwork and the overall image you're presenting to the clinician. I'm not based in the UK, though!

And regardless, Ruby's bleeping with her health long-term. But it's all for the ass-thetic, sure.. duck off, Ruby.
She wanted to be a frail Victorian child so bad! Wait until she finds out nurses in inpatient are 'bullies'

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s also worth mentioning that many people who do actually meet the criteria for inpatient treatment are left waiting for months due to how fucked the NHS is.

Reactions: 15
That’s it, I’m done with the internet forever never google ”Ruby Granger weight loss” just to see if anyone else is talking about it, nothing good will ensue

View attachment 1247734
I actually googled 'Ruby Granger weight loss' and the first webste was another gossip site called 'Guru Gossiper'. People were already talking about Ruby in 2019 and discussing her obsession with weightloss and calories in June 2021 (and earlier).

Reactions: 4
I think I'm finished with Ruby. Maybe over the next year she'll have some big awakening, get the help she needs, face her mental health struggles, and start taking the steps to becoming an independent adult. But I seriously doubt it. I have no interest in watching her continue to regress in her childhood bedroom as her scalp continues to recede and she continues to make fake-smile grimaces, play pretend being an author, and continue to play dress-up. There are so many more interesting young adult content creators (and I hesitate to even call her that, she's more like a content copy and paster). She's becoming too painful to watch.
I'll still be here for the tea though. @gossip_guy has a real talent for words.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I don't usually like commenting on people's appearances because it feels unkind, but her hair's been irritating me for a while now. I just want her to cut it and brush it. It would look so much better. :(

Do you think Ruby is aware that she's looking frail and thin, or do you think ED-brain is telling her she's fine? I know eating disorders can distort people's perceptions.

Reactions: 1
I love how she's now preaching against the toxic productivity and grade-stressing of academia as though forcing yourself to smile for 30 seconds directly after waking up isn't some of the most unhinged toxic tit she's produced in the past two weeks
Faking facial expressions to force a mood change sounds like some deranged Scientology ritual. I can just about imagine Tom Cruise doing it in front of the mirror each morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't usually like commenting on people's appearances because it feels unkind, but her hair's been irritating me for a while now. I just want her to cut it and brush it. It would look so much better. :(

Do you think Ruby is aware that she's looking frail and thin, or do you think ED-brain is telling her she's fine? I know eating disorders can distort people's perceptions.
People have been telling her to stop ED baiting, stop posting tiny food portions, stop body checking, and she still does it. She knows. She's been reading books about eating disorders for years. I think she knows exactly what she's doing.

Reactions: 17
People have been telling her to stop ED baiting, stop posting tiny food portions, stop body checking, and she still does it. She knows. She's been reading books about eating disorders for years. I think she knows exactly what she's doing.
That's all true. I think I was wondering more about her physical appearance though, and whether she knows just how thin she looks. AFAIK most anorexic people don't look in the mirror and think 'wow I look too thin', so perhaps Ruby genuinely doesn't see how unhealthy she looks. Not trying to defend her ED posts at all - I know she's been called out multiple times for her tiny portions etc - and it sucks that she hasn't listened to those people.

That's all true. I think I was wondering more about her physical appearance though, and whether she knows just how thin she looks. AFAIK most anorexic people don't look in the mirror and think 'wow I look too thin', so perhaps Ruby genuinely doesn't see how unhealthy she looks. Not trying to defend her ED posts at all - I know she's been called out multiple times for her tiny portions etc - and it sucks that she hasn't listened to those people.
she started body checking once her weight loss was noticeable so I think she is aware.

• Sad
she started body checking once her weight loss was noticeable so I think she is aware.
Speaking from experience, and I’ll inline spoiler this… When I was at my worst, I did a LOT of bodychecking. And it was sort of two-fold: I knew I was thin, but at the same time I thought I could, and therefore should, lose some more. I’d sit on the train and look at all the other people and try to gauge whether I was the skinniest one there, and if I wasn’t, that would be proof that I needed to lose some more. So based on my own own experience, I think she knows just how thin she is, and 100% knows she has a problem, but she doesn’t want to get well yet, because so far all she’s been getting is validation: people either admire her looks or say she’s lost too much weight (which of course is a goal, as she knows from having read all those anorexia books), but it’s yet to have a significant effect on her physical well-being or social life, such as it is. The one thing that might make her see the truth at this point would be if she got bad grades on her diss and module.

Reactions: 17
I'd say it also depends on the country and medical guidelines, too, also on bloodwork and the overall image you're presenting to the clinician. I'm not based in the UK, though!

And regardless, Ruby's bleeping with her health long-term. But it's all for the ass-thetic, sure.. duck off, Ruby.
Yes that’s what I meant and I’m in the uk. As @Deeznutslol said, even if she does fit the criteria, she may not even get the option to go to inpatient if she ever gets to that point.

Im tired of her tho ngl, I really couldn’t believe her spiel about exams etc not being that important etc now that SHES done with it. I’m hoping her year out will actually be good for her, away from academics, because it really means nothing once you’ve left and got the qualifications

Reactions: 6
I'm hoping that her time away from uni is actually going to be good for her as she's doing all this intense studying for years and years and she's not done anything else. I'm just wondering if she's going to have a rebrand since her whole personality/presence online is about studying and productivity. I think she's going to rebrand into a writing channel but I fear she is going to do a lot more of those history videos again and get mother Granger to star in them with her as she'll have the time to 'research' for them now.

Reactions: 11
View attachment 1247579

As a stopgap until she finally builds all those Holocaust memorials in schools across the country (which is JANUINELY, HONESTLY going to happen, for sure!), Ruby has decided to punish young students by tossing "THARTY" of her crappy unsold planners at them.

Y'know, the planners that have been gathering dust in a warehouse and she's been unable to sell even at drastically reduced prices (they've coincidentally dropped down to £2.99, which is still £2.99 too much). The ones that run from January to December, making them nearly 50% useless for their already questionable purpose. So KOIYND and SALFLASS!

A lot of schools could use a lot of help, and subjecting them to your scatter-brained planning nonsense ain't it, Rubert. Why not volunteer your time to help the community? Why not make a meaningful donation of actually useful school supplies, books or money to a school or appropriate charity instead of offloading your worthless trash from your failed vanity projects onto people and undoubtedly claiming it as a tax write-off?

Marcus Rashford you are not, Ruby.
U568567688809697865.png

This was 23 hours ago. No stories posted since. It's a day later and Ruby couldn't be bothered to even follow through on her junk clear-out giveaway despite having all the time in the world to twirl and dance in fields.

She's so lazy and incompetent at everything she does.

Reactions: 12
View attachment 1249474

This was 23 hours ago. No stories posted since. It's a day later and Ruby couldn't be bothered to even follow through on her junk clear-out giveaway despite having all the time in the world to twirl and dance in fields.

She's so lazy and incompetent at everything she does.
She probably remembered she could always repurpose the cardstock for her dark macadamia decorations the way she did last year and decided it was a worthier cause.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
U5685676888096974543865.jpg

Shouldn't there have been some period of absence from the public eye or some change in your life before you go making a life update video? She hasn't graduated yet and her time at home has been spent doing the same tit she always does.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.