Ruby Granger #26 Ruby Granger is a bad writer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her newest video feels exactly the same as her las one?? Like a huge déjà vu

Reactions: 8
Her newest video feels exactly the same as her las one?? Like a huge déjà vu
If you go back through her posted videos the great majority are day in the life/routine videos. I don’t know how one person can have so many routines

Reactions: 13
Was really hoping the new video was "Ruby in Boston" (a la Eloise, except she never leaves her dorm) but the Ruby gods above cannot grant such a destitute wish of mine

Reactions: 6
Was really hoping the new video was "Ruby in Boston" (a la Eloise, except she never leaves her dorm) but the Ruby gods above cannot grant such a destitute wish of mine
I believe she has some international travel planned with Mother Granger and Daddy Bones for later on in the year, so watch out for her ”solo travel” vlogs 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Not gonna lie, I thought that some parts of today's video were actually quite nice and reflective, such as her talking about leaving education. And that some parts were, as usual, weird and pointless.

Reactions: 12
To make a rare appearance just to reply to 'allthemyths's post on the other page.. That's exactly why I've decided to stop following Ruby on any social media platform. Over the last few months she's become extremely triggering for me and I've finally admitted to myself that she is triggering for me. I am ED recovered but I still struggle every now and then. Watching her content and her shrinking figure has not helped me with all the other stresses that I'm currently dealing with at home. It's a shame and I really hope her parents step up and get her the help she needs before she's too deep into an ED.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
when she comes home she throws half a sandwich in the trash

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Hey y'all I've lurking for a while and couldn't help finally making an account and joining this trainwreck. First, does anyone know how to add Tattle threads to their Goodreads? I read every Ruby thread so I think that equals about two or three classics?

Second, did anyone notice when she tried to insert a clip of her drinking water when she was talking about being sick but it's actually just her tilting a bottle towards her face? She does it twice and then abruptly cuts away

• Haha
Reactions: 38
First, does anyone know how to add Tattle threads to their Goodreads? I read every Ruby thread so I think that equals about two or three classics?
No no no, you’ve been counting it wrong my dear. In true Ruby style, each reply is a book in itself.
Not willing to do the maths but let’s just say you’ve got a few up on Roobes

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.