Ruby Granger #25 Leaving all the books unread, chasing sponsorships instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And does anyone else think she seems to be getting angrier (judging by her recent videos)? Maybe the passive-aggressiveness has always been there, but the Roob seems constantly pissed off about something lately. That screenshot of her in the cafe...if I were the other person at that table, I think I'd move; if that's not the look of a girl about to taser someone then what is? Let's hope these YA books aren't giving her any ideas or she'll end up poisoning someone's cup of Roobush. Perhaps that's what the ghostly gasp of air was? Blakeney, are you still with us? It's not your fault you're able to pronounce words correctly.
I think the only time she's honestly seemed happy lately is when she's been within arm's reach of her mummy. Every other time it's been her Hide The Pain Harold grimace or Patrick Bateman glares.

The Four Expressions of Rooey-Buss.

Expression 1: Sponsored by Some tit She Doesn't Like or Use.

Untitled4546.jpg

harold-03.jpg

Expression 2: Having Lots of Fun Studying/Writing.

Un809890899-89098809890-99-809-0-008.jpg

CXgXlsOW8AI7BNf.jpg

Expression 3: Something Inconsequential and Easily Preventable Went Wrong.

Untitled0000 (1).jpg

800wm.jpg

Expression 4: Mummy and Daddy Are Here!

80988576867588879.jpg

200.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Alright people, here is to hoping Ruby reads this threat and will actually take some advice for once:
Wash your hands, so there's no oil on your nails, use a base coat (to prep), paint your nails, then use a top coat (to seal) --> nice painted nails that last for up to a week.
It's not rocket science. She has shown herself in a previous video painting her nails and it was just one coat of color. No wonder it's always chipped. Especially with those white colors it looks so bad and scruffy :sick:
She has enough money for regular manicures. Why doesn't she do that? Probably waiting for a sponsorship.

Reactions: 16
Can anyone give any insight on what “inside jokes” means in her planner??? How is that something ‘to do’ in a day :ROFLMAO:
I'd also love to know the answer to this! ''After porridge and dusty tea, I ALWAYS make time for inside jokes (Sponsored by Nord VPN)''

Every other time it's been her Hide The Pain Harold grimace or Patrick Bateman glares.
Lol. The Patrick Bateman thing is on my mind now. I'm imagining the obsessive narration about all of her clothes hauls, the mismatched Miss Patina fashion choices, the endless morning beauty routines, the list of expensive Christmas presents, the increasingly unhinged perception of reality, the bodies of commoners hidden in the mouldy trunk. Think I preferred it when we were speculating that Ruby was a Victorian ghost child.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Can anyone give any insight on what “inside jokes” means in her planner??? How is that something ‘to do’ in a day :ROFLMAO:
Ruby has a very odd, never-explained fixation on "inside jokes" being the defining factor of a friendship. She's never had an actual friend, so she wouldn't know, but she possibly read it in a children's book years ago, or overheard half a conversation in which a teacher mentioned it once.

She's shown before that she keeps tracker profiles of everyone she knows, logging their interests and things they mention. She keeps track of all her "inside jokes" with friends/acquaintances in Notion and tracks them methodically like a completely robotic lunatic. And if you have to write down a reminder of it, is it really an inside joke?

Unvbb9-88 (1).png

She often mentions "inside jokes" in gift videos, as though everyone you know will be delighted to get a gift based on a joke told years ago that they don't recall either of you making. If I got that from someone, and then they explained that it was because I mentioned it to them on April 14th, 2018, as recorded in their Notion tracker, then my gift to them would be a restraining order.

She also seems to confuse "inside jokes" with just shared interests half the time.

I think it's on her planner in that video because she aims to cram something in her dissertation about Lewis Carroll's inside jokes in his letters? But since she clearly doesn't understand the concept, and she's already crammed her dissertation to bursting with so much other irrelevant nonsense, I don't get how that's going to help her salvage anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
There's a song by Bright eyes, and some of the lyrics go:
"my private life is an inside joke. No one would explain it to me"

Reminds me of Rooiebie. We're laughing at her, not with her. Maybe everyone else in her life is too.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Alright people, here is to hoping Ruby reads this threat and will actually take some advice for once:
Wash your hands, so there's no oil on your nails, use a base coat (to prep), paint your nails, then use a top coat (to seal) --> nice painted nails that last for up to a week.
It's not rocket science. She has shown herself in a previous video painting her nails and it was just one coat of color. No wonder it's always chipped. Especially with those white colors it looks so bad and scruffy :sick:
If she is reading this, I’d recommend getting a cheap UV lamp and some gel polish off Amazon for £15. Then it’s the same deal - base, 2 colour layers and a top coat - however it only takes 5 minutes because the light dries the polish in 30 seconds.

Reactions: 8
If I got that from someone, and then they explained that it was because I mentioned it to them on April 14th, 2018, as recorded in their Notion tracker, then my gift to them would be a restraining order.
Too funny

Yes! Whenever she’s not fake-smiling with that grimace on her sour face, she just continually looks like she wants to stab someone.
The thing I don't get is it's normal to be stressed and upset especially in her final year - I'm in mine and I hate my life 90% of the time. But just admit it Ruby! Admit that finishing uni is stressful and intense and scary, stop pretending that it's so ✨magical✨ and exciting because sometimes life is just tit. It's like she thinks she has to maintain the whole "I LOVE studying" thing when she clearly doesn't

Reactions: 19
Not wearing nail polish is also an option? Like I know I don't have time to maintain nail polish so it doesn't look like a mess, and I'm bad at it too, so I just don't wear it? It's not a big deal. I don't understand why she insists to paint her nails when they end up looking worse than they would look unpainted 90% of the time.
Or just a transparent one if she really likes nail polish. I used to do that to try to prevent biting my nails ( It didn't work but it was shiny and clean )

Reactions: 8
It's like Measles, Mumps and Rubella is some kind of alien trying to assimilate with the human race but not quite understanding all the social cues and little idiosyncrasies of what makes us human.

"Hallo log, it's Roooobeeee and tyooday Oim trying tyoo understyand how hyumans behave together. They keep talking about these 'inside joke' things but they're often outside when they talk about them? Must research further and take even more in depth notes on the specimens to allow me to fully behave like one."

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ruby and her mum watched season 2 of Malory Towers. Anyone wonder which character she most identifies? Spoiler alert: it is most definitely the one who epitomises her!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lmfao Holly did the same kind of NordVPN ad that Ruby did (showing herself using it while studying in a café) - I guess NordVPN wants the ad to be done this way. But the difference in quality between Holly's and Ruby's is astronomical, Holly's is so much better xD Like every time I compare Ruby to, well, pretty much any other studytuber, I'm just amazed at how bad Ruby's video-making skills are (after nearly a decade of constantly making videos - how can you get so much practice at something without improving?)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Lmfao Holly did the same kind of NordVPN ad that Ruby did (showing herself using it while studying in a café) - I guess NordVPN wants the ad to be done this way. But the difference in quality between Holly's and Ruby's is astronomical, Holly's is so much better xD Like every time I compare Ruby to, well, pretty much any other studytuber, I'm just amazed at how bad Ruby's video-making skills are (after nearly a decade of constantly making videos - how can you get so much practice at something without improving?)
If Roobie ever got an editor we'd know straight away because her audio would be the same volume throughout (I can't wait for the day)

• Haha
TO THE PERSON WHO JOKED ABOUT HAVING A RUBY-NIGHTMARE

Do not even joke. Two nights ago I dreamt of Ole Roobs.

Part 1

Welcome to the demons from my nightmare

The Grangers (neé Bones) are AirBnB-ing their home (one of many). My family and I are the unfortunate fools who booked a holiday in the house of horrors.

The driveway to the house is overrun with bushes. The entrance is also very difficult to find and enter because of the sudden, small 90° turns jumping out at you. When finally entering the yard we almost crashed into the big wall that forms a part of the house.

When my family exits the car (with our three dogs) {the house is pet friendly, but how can it not be when it is a pigsty?}. I, in my near death experience, does a Ruby-inspired faux yoga/gymnastic handstand in a classy tutu/tulle (matching the colour the Grangers').

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
TO THE PERSON WHO JOKED ABOUT HAVING A RUBY-NIGHTMARE

Do not even joke. Two nights ago I dreamt of Ole Roobs.

Part 1

Welcome to the demons from my nightmare

The Grangers (neé Bones) are AirBnB-ing their home (one of many). My family and I are the unfortunate fools who booked a holiday in the house of horrors.

The driveway to the house is overrun with bushes. The entrance is also very difficult to find and enter because of the sudden, small 90° turns jumping out at you. When finally entering the yard we almost crashed into the big wall that forms a part of the house.

When my family exits the car (with our three dogs) {the house is pet friendly, but how can it not be when it is a pigsty?}. I, in my near death experience, does a Ruby-inspired faux yoga/gymnastic handstand in a classy tutu/tulle (matching the colour the Grangers').

It’s been 29 minutes and there’s no part 2! Please don’t leave us hanging 😭

I’m on the edge of my seat here

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
PART 2 of the nightmare

The Grangers are in their fancy car, driving away, not wanting to meet us poor folks. For some reason Ruby looks back, and seems my handstand move, and stops her dad from driving. Instead they return to the house to greet us (it's an honour just to be recognized). My mother is tired after driving, and we just want to go inside and rest.

Let me tell you about the house. The house is 3 levels. The top level is at a regular level, then the middle level is lower, and the third level is a basement (the house levels is like large steps built on a steep hill). The house is difficult to explain, but very good to keep people trapped inside. Inside everything is tidy (every item is where it should be and there is not clutter), BUT the house is dirty. Like a hoarder house, when they take all the hoard out, but the tit and garbage and dust etc is still around and the house has not been cleaned yet. There's also no windows.... House of horrors I tell you.

My dog, the little asshole, sees it necessary to relieve himself. He doesn't do his business outside, but inside the house. And the little asshole, so very small, doesn't just tit and leave, no he shits 3 seperate times on the living room carpet.

My brother comes to me to tell what my dog did, and while I'm on my way he tells me not to bother. Ruby has picked up the tit with her bare hands and has built a pyre of tit and put it in the garden for the fairies (all the sugar plum ones, probably).

PART 3 OF THE NIGHTMARE -sorry for the delay, mobile was being difficult so I moved to my laptop

Where were we? Ah yes, Ruby's offering to the fairies.

https://giphy.com/gifs/deal-with-it-jurassic-park-R9cQo06nQBpRe

The Grangers, like the Weasleys, are wearing matching outfits. Neon lime and red onesies (knitted ones, VAHRY expensive and definitely NOT FAST FASHION).

1647632494394.png

I am deeply ashamed to admit that my tulle/tutu is also neon. GASP - I am matching them. So while my family wants to go inside and rest, and get rid of the cult following us, Lizard man (DaddyBones) + how he looked in my dream:

1647633399534.png

1647633471802.png

keeps on staring at me. I was very creeped out, so I decided to change clothes.

I venture inside the house ad feel dirty immediately. I go to the bathroom to change, but Mommy Granger follows me and stares while I try to change. They don't even have proper doors, but a half thing, swinging. Luckily I somehow got changed.

The Grangers, inept at social cues, invited themselves back in their home. In the living room there is only one big, brown chair; lizard man's throne. The wall is made completely of wooden cupboards and the carpet (beige, unlike the picture) is dirty.
1647634099782.png

The rest of the family (and paying guests) should sit on the floor. Martha is already on the floor, a feral wild child.

Her onesie is 5 sizes too small. It looked like after a certain point her family stopped taking care of her (maybe this date coincides with the beginning of Ruby's YouTube). Martha was trying to pack her inflatable mattress (probably the only bed she may use at home, too).

Above the door (in the centre of the room) distinguished between the cupboards, is a large family photo. In the photo Lizard man, voyeur momma and Robie (wearing the matching neon outfits) are standing and holding hands, with their tit-eating grins. Ruby front and centre. Martha is nowhere to be seen in the picture.

The cult vibes, the cult vibes continues

I now know why she twirls.

Praise be to the glory of Rowby. Her photo is put there to be bowed before.
1647635110631.png

This is where my nightmare ends and therapy begins.
THANK YOU

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.