Ruby Granger #21 Dirty kitchen, messy car; I wonder where the planners are?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel a bit weird about her making the exact same breakfast that she eats herself for her parents. I feel like she's doing this on purpose to convince herself that if the portion is enough for her parents, who are taller and weigh more, then it's more than enough for herself. Seems like it's a nice gesture but it's just her ED brain trying to control the food in the house.

Reactions: 20
Untitled000001.jpg

oh-boy-here-we-go-gif-7.gif

Just in case the other...

Untitled000002.jpg

...TWENTY-bleeping-ONE morning routine videos weren't enough, Ruby's going back to the bleeping well.

That's more entries than the Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings and Jurassic Park franchises combined. But people actually worked on those, so...

Ruby has mentioned that she'd like to work in TV or film as one of her many pie-in-the-sky career dreams that'll never happen. And judging by her approach to her YouTube channel, she'd just try to make a TV show where they filmed one episode and then kept airing that same episode over and over again with a different episode title every time.

Ruby used a title with capitals in all the right places AND an emoji that's related to the video. Unfortunately, she clearly burned herself out with this rare exhibition of brainpower and then had no energy or motivation to put any kind of effort into the video itself.

Untitled000003.jpg

Her first order of the day is to chug a glass of stagnant, dusty water because the human body is 60% water and her room is 94% dust.

Next to her bed are some creepy pictures of young fictional children. And also what looks like a Ben & Jerry's tub.

"I wake up between 6 and 7, but on this particular morning, I woke up at 4:30," she says, which is probably a lie.

She also says she washes her face with cold water to wake up and uses carrot cleanser every morning, which she will probably count as one of her meals for the day.

Untitled000005.jpg

(Pictured: Ruby practicing to be her favourite emoji. 🙈 )

She also slaps some rice toner on her face, which is another meal done. Eating disorder who? Ruby's feasting every morning!

Untitled000006.jpg

Ruby has finally stopped her performative habit of pretending to read while brushing her teeth. Instead she's decided to just glare dead-eyed at the camera, challenging Tattlers to a staring contest for calling her out.

After losing her staring contest, she heads downstairs to cook "brackfast". She serves up the world's smallest serving of porridge while snacking on a tiny handful of pistachio nuts.

Untitled000007.jpg

"One of the hardest decisions in the morning is cheesing the mug," she says. I assume this is some strange ritual where she lines her dirty mug with a layer of nacho cheese. The decision process boils down to a simple "Should I?/Shouldn't I?" choice.

Ruby "cheeses" an Emma Bridgewater mug, for some reason avoiding the "WHO'S YOUR DADDY?" mug next to it.

Untitled000008.jpg

"I start every day with a mug of green tea," Ruby says. And then she pulls a giant elephant urn out of the cupboard.

After that, she assembles the world's most ridiculously tiny and disgusting-looking breakfast.

Untitled000009.jpg

Untitled000010.jpg

There's absolutely zero chance Ruby doesn't look at this and know that it's a blatantly ridiculous thing to have as a "meal" and a dangerously stupid thing to not just offer up as something she eats routinely, but to suggest it as a normal thing for all her viewers to eat, too.

This absolute cretin has not changed. She's been called out so many times, pleads ignorance, occasionally gives a fake "I want my channel to be a safe space, what can I change?" announcement and then goes right back to doing tit like this. She does not give one single duck about the physical or mental well-being of a single one of her viewers. She is utter scum.

Even with this tiny serving, there's still no visible evidence that she ate any of it.

As if predicting the backlash she's bound to get, she starts some kind of strange Pagan arson ritual designed to protect her against people with valid and justified criticism bullies.

Untitled000011.jpg

Untitled000012.jpg

She threateningly strikes a match and waves it at the camera lens and then films herself just waving the lit match around for the longest time. 1/16th of this entire video is Ruby waving fire around.

Having displayed a callous disregard for the health and wellbeing of her fans and a stunning ignorance of basic fire safety, she then decides to just go all in on showcasing her greed and stupidity.

First up, some shameless self-promotion:

Untitled000013.jpg

(Reading between the lines: "Of course I start by planning my day in my Pumpkin Productivity planner. But the rest of you common scum won't, because we never dispatched any of your orders! Thanks for the money!")

Ruby continues plugging her planner even after the PR wildfire surrounding it that burned through all the good will of most of her customers. It's a bit like saying, "Shop at BP petrol stations! They really care!" a day after the Deepwater Horizon oil spill. Read the room, Ruby; nobody wants to hear about your terrible planners unless it's you announcing mass refunds.

Untitled000014.jpg

Ruby shows off her planner for that day. It's an ode to her fundamental stupidity and incompetence in many ways.

She still has zero clue what "admin" means, and shoves a bunch of random social plans and things in the "Admin Tasks" section, including "Blakeney Photos", which likely involves a telephoto lens and a lot of stalking, and something related to Margot - her dog who passed away.

Meanwhile, 'Expenses', which sounds very much like a business task, is just shoved in the general section.

I don't know what "Margot cups" are. They could be cups that are made of or containing her dead dog. But either way, it's not an admin task, and neither are plans with/involving friends. She insisted on putting an ill-advised 'Time to spend working' field, even though she never actually uses it, and nobody else should, either.

Ruby also keeps claiming time and time again that this planner was designed from the ground up to be the ultimate planner to suit her every need, yet every time she shows it, it doesn't seem to meet her weird purposes. There's sections without tickboxes where clearly she wants them. There's sections with tickboxes that she ignores and makes her own anyway.

And there's a reminders section, a main section, an admin section and an events section, all of which serve the same purpose and she uses interchangeably. It's the most profoundly stupid bullshit. But we're not done yet; the Ruby stupidity train will be making stops at several stations before reaching the end of the line.

Untitled000015.jpg

Ruby works on her dissertation. Note that she doesn't use a Pumpkin Productivity planner - even she's not stupid enough to use though.

She's still sticking with letter writing as a topic, even though it's barely related to literature and clearly a blatant excuse for her to ramble 10,000 words of nonsense about letter writing "etti-KAT" and "ASS-thetics" and shoehorn a bunch of poorly-researched Victorian bullshit into a degree dissertation where it doesn't belong.

She shows off the possible title: "The Sense of a Letter." It alludes to the superficial, aesthetics-first approach that Ruby is undoubtedly going to take with this.

But again, the puddle-brained lack of common sense is across the board - Ruby wastes a tonne of time handwriting a bunch of notes, even though she's only going to type this up in Notion and about 14 other places. This is the same dim-witted moron who keeps complaining that she doesn't have enough time to do important things and is always riding the edge of a deadline instead of being prepared. This kind of tit is precisely why.

Untitled000017.jpg

And then she continues wasting time by whipping out her Pumpkin Productivity timetable pad and using a pointless product for more redundant busywork. Note the 'transfer to tablet' task, where she can reward herself with a productivity placebo for her repetitious busywork, even though she's wasted time accomplishing nothing.

Again, this is another crappy, pointless product that does not suit her pretend needs. Each entry has one tickbox. Ruby crams it with additional tasks and has to create extra tickboxes. If you know you regularly need tickboxes for multiple tasks per session to pat yourself on the back for wasting time, why not build them into the design.

There's multiple possible explanations. Ruby has no real input in the design of her stationary and the low-rent company that Ruby's management team uses to manufacture and ship her products merely offers them minimal design tweak options for a very limited selection of products. Or they could have revised the design, but that would rob Ruby of the ego-boosting fuzzy feeling she gets when her abundance of busywork "productivity" can't be contained within the boundaries of even her own planners and timetables.

Also note that this timetable does not begin at 4:30, when she claims to have woken up. And there is no slot for "BRACKFSST" or any kind of food break at any point.

Untitled000018.jpg

(Outfit #2.)

Untitled000019.jpg

(Moments later...Outfit #3. It's supposedly not even 8am yet...)

Untitled000020.png

(Ruby's "made" bed.)

Her bedsheets have apparently had enough of these nightmarishly squalid conditions and try to escape the bed and flee the room while Ruby throws a random assortment of face products on. After plugging Glossier, because of course, she mentions that she puts on some "ASSPY-AFF" CC cream. Linguistics scholars believe that these alien words may derive from the human term "SPF", but opinions differ.

After she's gotten ready and travelled through time at least twice to change outfits, she subjects her parents to a horrifying "BRACKFSST".

Untitled000021.jpg

You'd get served better food in the bleeping gulag. This doesn't even look like it's edible, let alone a meal. And I can't tell if that's a food tub or just a temporary toilet they keep in their kitchen - with the state of their home, anything's possible.

Untitled000022.jpg

Ruby heads back upstairs and takes an awkwardly long time trying to forcefully blow out her candle, to the point where her random "Polar ACKS-PRASS" ticket almost flies away in the gust of wind. Her candle snuffer is within arm's reach.

Untitled000023.jpg

After posing like a deranged bleeping lunatic for no reason other than she is one, it's time for another outfit change:

Untitled000024.jpg

"It's really cold at the moment," she says, as she does at all times, regardless of the weather or location, "so I layered up and put an ACKS-tra tyoo jumpers on as well as my kyoat."

Ruby paints it like she just threw a jumper and coat onto what she already had on, even though there's a black t-shirt clearly visible that she wasn't wearing before and she cuts to a completely different outfit from top to bottom:

Untitled000025.jpg

She looks like she got dressed in the dark in a lost clothing warehouse.

Putting aside her wardrobe inconsistencies and lies, wearing a t-shirt, two jumpers, a scarf and a coat is by no means normal. It's no shock that she's always cold since she's been malnourished for a year, but also maybe try wearing the scarf under your coat and not lazily draped over it.

Untitled000026.jpg

She dumps her camera/phone in the mud to record herself walking away for some reason.

When she's back, it's time for more tea - rhubarb and custard flavour - and Ruby grabs her favourite mouldy-looking mug and is magically back in outfit #3 again.

Untitled000027.jpg

And then she buggers off into the sparse squatter's den of the "lounge".

Untitled000028.jpg

Untitled000029.jpg

She pretends to read in the rubbery-looking chair with her bulky mug balanced precariously on the armrest, ready to spill all over her at any moment.

The wonky tree looks just as likely to drop on her. And to add to the safety hazards, a lava lamp burns away unattended in this room up the farthest corner where nobody will ever see it anywhere.

One layer of obnoxious royalty-free music just isn't enough, and an especially loud, sinister and weirdly oppressive rendition of Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy starts playing over the current track.

Untitled000030.jpg

And because subjecting them to her food nightmares wasn't enough, Ruby forces one of her family members to act as unpaid cameraman, film her pretending to read and no doubt shout encouraging praise when she reads an entire sentence.

And that's it!

Merry festivities and a happy Saturday, y'all! 🙈 💫

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
So she woke up at 4:30, took TWO HOURS to wash her face and ”have breakfast”, and then started ”work” at 6:30? Considering we’ve seen morning routines from her where she accomplishes reading, breakfast, two outfit changes and a 45-minute walk in about an hour, she’s really flagging. Or taking a really long time to poop. Or lying.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
That mug on the armrest filled with liquid and precariously balanced right above all of their christmas gifts made me so bleeping anxious

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I cannot deal with all the outfit changes 😭 How can her fans actually believe her when she says she changes clothes 5 times a day?!

I'm starting to believe that she has a massive collection of folders on her computer with footage from different days, titled "drinking tea", "twirling in the garden", "cooking porridge", "reading in bed" etc, and when it's time for a new vlog (sorry, routine) she just puts random clips together to create an illusion of her perfect day that has duck all to do with reality.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I hope she does film a what I got for Christmas. I actually really enjoy that video (don’t hate me haha)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She's still sticking with letter writing as a topic, even though it's barely related to literature and clearly a blatant excuse for her to ramble 10,000 words of nonsense about letter writing "etti-KAT" and "ASS-thetics" and shoehorn a bunch of poorly-researched Victorian bullshit into a degree dissertation where it doesn't belong.

She shows off the possible title: "The Sense of a Letter." It alludes to the superficial, aesthetics-first approach that Ruby is undoubtedly going to take with this.
Oh, to be a fly on the wall during one of her dissertation meetings. I'm so curious about what she's writing, and how it's all going to turn out.

On a different note, thank you for spoilering the food pictures :) I'm not quite recovered from an ED (yet!) and it's nice to read such well-put-together recaps of her crimes against food while also having the option to scroll past!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
TBh a bed jacket is totally different than a dressing gown. It's like a cropped fleece bolero or short jacket design. often worn by the bed ridden or patients in hospital etc.. sorry to break it to you Deez... it's a thing.. not a very modern thing but a thing nonetheless

Amazon product
Oh wow, it’s very ruby. It’s not too bad tbf, not sure about the solo pocket though…

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I cannot deal with all the outfit changes 😭 How can her fans actually believe her when she says she changes clothes 5 times a day?!

I'm starting to believe that she has a massive collection of folders on her computer with footage from different days, titled "drinking tea", "twirling in the garden", "cooking porridge", "reading in bed" etc, and when it's time for a new vlog (sorry, routine) she just puts random clips together to create an illusion of her perfect day that has duck all to do with reality.
that feels like too much organisation though

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Man I really started to feel bad for her poor parents when she said she's been making them breakfast every morning (!) during this holiday break. I suppose if they don't enjoy having a small portion of slimy porridge for breakfast every morning they're just out of luck. Imagine being this rich and then having to eat like a Oliver Twist character so as not to offend your daughter xD

• Haha
Reactions: 18
We shame her gift-giving abilities but this is actually sweet
The idea is a really nice one, but the actual drawing looks like a teen's sloppy DeviantArt post that has no resemblance to Martha even remotely.

I guess we know what the "Find an Artist" entry on her planner was now though. So she left this until 20th December and then grabbed the first person she could find on Fiver who would draw a dark-haired Tim Burton character.

Yet another instance of her leaving tit till the last second and half-assing it.

Reactions: 17
I’m still perplexed as to why people order these things but putting that to one side, how can you have a yearly planner that doesn’t even span the whole year? Or even 365 days (or 366 if it were a leap year)?!?!
How can someone be so incompetent?? It's mind-boggling. I mean...yeah, we all make mistakes, but surely this planner goes through some sort of approval process with Sixteenth? If it's a deliberate choice to not include the whole year then that's just nuts, and if it's an error then it's a huge oversight. I feel sorry for the people who paid lots of money for this.

I also wonder what it is that's caused the delay. Is it Ruby's problem or is it the management/production/distribution that's at fault? Curious to know if this has been an issue with any of the other items in Sixteenth's online shops. Any other studytubers had these delays in shipping?

P.S. After sounding like the Grinch in this post, thought I'd better wish you all a belated Merry Christmas 🥳🎄 Hope everyone had a relaxing, enjoyable time.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.