Ruby Granger #21 Dirty kitchen, messy car; I wonder where the planners are?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
girl... what is it that you do that requires you to wake up at 4:30... the video does answer that question with a well expected and resounding "nothing" but I'm still in disbelief

• Haha
Reactions: 18
We should place our bets: what is she getting for christmas? It's not like a "What I got for Christmas" video isn't going to be made... by huge demand of her fans, of course.

Reactions: 10
emmm I am new here. I googled ruby granger PETA because I know PETA is a notorious organization and saw suspections blow her petition ins post. Google led me here. And I am surprised. For now my main interests are three.
1.her fake vlogs(do things in seperate days and pretend they are all done continuously in single day) Are there some conclusive evidences show she does so? I remember she said she tends to change outfits frequently in one day.
2.her ED problem. I notice her skinniness in her ins post recently. Sorry for her but promoting eating diets that lead her to ED for money is not ok.
3.her academic level. I really do not know things about Victorian and English literature as my major is economics and I am not from English-speaking countries... But I do notice she may be too obsessed in beautiful book covers, not the books themselves.
Anyway, I can imagine how much effort it will take to maintain and develop a youtube channel. I saw some people questioned about her time arrangement and even IQ... and said they can study for less than 8 hours and still get a uni degree or master degree. I am not sure of the IQ thing...but Editing videos is very time-consuming. OF COURSE it is her own choice and business, and she has made lots of money from it. But we should point out Editing videos must be a very regular thing in her daily life. We should include this part of her life when thinking of her time-arrangement... All I said before, I mean it.
Maybe forgive my grammar and spelling problems.

Reactions: 8
We should place our bets: what is she getting for christmas? It's not like a "What I got for Christmas" video isn't going to be made... by huge demand of her fans, of course.
We can definitely start with anything and everything in her ”Christmas gift guide” video that she doesn’t already own. Starting with that gadget that keeps your mug warm, Daddy Bones was all over Amazon the second the video went up and got her that as well as any books she’s mentioned recently.

Probably also a new watch, because she made a point of mentioning she’s worn hers every day for the past five years. Marfa will give her one, then she’ll return it because she already has a watch.

She’ll get pyjamas and such from her grandparents and exchange them for smaller sizes.

Candles. Another bleeping Lamy pen, when TWSBIs are about the same price range and so much better looking.

Marfa will give her a thoughtful and useful gift, like a manicure set, that she will then go on to conspicuously ignore.

Reactions: 25
I'm placing bets on a new bed jacket. She will then have to tell us that it is a bed jacket and not a dressing gown.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
6A0C1C73-D56E-4343-9305-715815594FA5.jpeg

Why does Ruby attract such weird comments?

I’m sure they didn’t mean it this way, but I like that they said trying to bloom - she begins to flourish then gives up half way and decides to stay where she is. Can’t think of a single aspect of her life that this could apply to. Nope.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
View attachment 942129

Why does Ruby attract such weird comments?

I’m sure they didn’t mean it this way, but I like that they said trying to bloom - she begins to flourish then gives up half way and decides to stay where she is. Can’t think of a single aspect of her life that this could apply to. Nope.
Probably because the majority of her audience are either children desperate to be like her or creepy old men. Or trolls that read these threads 🤣

We can definitely start with anything and everything in her ”Christmas gift guide” video that she doesn’t already own. Starting with that gadget that keeps your mug warm, Daddy Bones was all over Amazon the second the video went up and got her that as well as any books she’s mentioned recently.

Probably also a new watch, because she made a point of mentioning she’s worn hers every day for the past five years. Marfa will give her one, then she’ll return it because she already has a watch.

She’ll get pyjamas and such from her grandparents and exchange them for smaller sizes.

Candles. Another bleeping Lamy pen, when TWSBIs are about the same price range and so much better looking.

Marfa will give her a thoughtful and useful gift, like a manicure set, that she will then go on to conspicuously ignore.
She desperately needs a manicure kit

Reactions: 10
I'm placing bets on a new bed jacket. She will then have to tell us that it is a bed jacket and not a dressing gown.
Who tf calls it a bed jacket?😭 my bf is a brummie and he calls it a ‘house coat’ which is bad enough imo, but a bed jacket??? Sorry but that is not a thing and I will not be told it is by the likes of ruby granger.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
also I find it fascinating how most people get freckles during the summer but they fade during the winter, whereas Roobee’s freckles come and go like the wind, looks like they’ve landed in particularly thick throngs this xmas eve morn
When I was at my worst ED-wise, my skin was awful and I had to put so much make-up to cover it up. Maybe it's similar for her? (Or maybe she's just someone who likes fake freckles)

Reactions: 1
When I was at my worst ED-wise, my skin was awful and I had to put so much make-up to cover it up. Maybe it's similar for her? (Or maybe she's just someone who likes fake freckles)
She's been painting them on ever since she watched Anne with an e

Reactions: 13
I noticed a Nessa mug in their cupboard in today's vlog, I'm not convinced anyone in that family has good enough taste to appreciate a programme such as Gavin and Stacey to be honest...

Reactions: 4
I noticed a Nessa mug in their cupboard in today's vlog, I'm not convinced anyone in that family has good enough taste to appreciate a programme such as Gavin and Stacey to be honest...
I bet Marfa bought it. :LOL: Either that or it was given to one of them as a gift.

Reactions: 9
to tell you the truth roob's I'm absolutely twatted after sitting through your latest few videos

• Haha
Reactions: 16
rewatching her “what i got for christmas” video from last year and this might just be me, but i find it so strange that she gets SO many gifts from her family? not to say that 20+ year olds shouldn’t get gifts but like why as an adult do you need so much stuff

Reactions: 24
rewatching her “what i got for christmas” video from last year and this might just be me, but i find it so strange that she gets SO many gifts from her family? not to say that 20+ year olds shouldn’t get gifts but like why as an adult do you need so much stuff
I wonder if her parents still put all her presents in a stocking and pretend Santa’s been, like she’s 5.

Reactions: 8
I can't recall ever receiving 30+ presents, not even as a child
I mean that would mean my parents would have to think of and buy about 60 different presents for me and my brother, and that would take brainpower and time that people who work full time simply don't have lol

Reactions: 21
Who tf calls it a bed jacket?😭 my bf is a brummie and he calls it a ‘house coat’ which is bad enough imo, but a bed jacket??? Sorry but that is not a thing and I will not be told it is by the likes of ruby granger.
TBh a bed jacket is totally different than a dressing gown. It's like a cropped fleece bolero or short jacket design. often worn by the bed ridden or patients in hospital etc.. sorry to break it to you Deez... it's a thing.. not a very modern thing but a thing nonetheless

Amazon product

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.