Ruby Granger #21 Dirty kitchen, messy car; I wonder where the planners are?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so I feel like I’m going to get a lot of hate. I tend to agree with a lot of the things said about ruby on this thread but I needed a planner and hers was interesting to me and the budget I had. I was frustrated with the lack of communication so I emailed and asked for a refund, within in hours I had a dispatch and the planner was with me the next day. It’s suspicious and I did threaten to do a chargeback so this just goes to show that they could of easily dispatched the planners before they did/if ever for some people.
That does sound odd. What is wrong with these influencers?! If they want money they need to ensure the products are ready to be shipped in an appropriate timeframe rather than leaving customers out of pocket for weeks on end. Poor business. I really think after this she should cease selling any more because it's clearly not working.

Reactions: 13
Ok so I feel like I’m going to get a lot of hate. I tend to agree with a lot of the things said about ruby on this thread but I needed a planner and hers was interesting to me and the budget I had. I was frustrated with the lack of communication so I emailed and asked for a refund, within in hours I had a dispatch and the planner was with me the next day. It’s suspicious and I did threaten to do a chargeback so this just goes to show that they could of easily dispatched the planners before they did/if ever for some people.
Evidently, the mere mention of demanding your money back was enough to "put pepper on her butt", as we would say in Italian, and to magically solve all of the warehouse issues they've allegedly been having.
Btw don't worry about getting hate, you're just reporting your experience. Despite what Ruby thinks we don't usually just blindly bash on her here.

Reactions: 26
It's the magic word: "Chargeback."

Companies usually spring to action when they hear it because they know it'll affect their bottom line and in many cases, they'll get charged a fee along with the money being returned to the customer.

They didn't want to refund you and they didn't want to be out of pocket. That's undoubtedly the only reason your planner shipped.

Reactions: 25
lmao so you had to literally bully the company to get what was rightfully yours

Reactions: 22
The more I hear about Ruby's management, the lower my opinion of them gets. I know Ruby's response has been crap, but they cut corners whenever possible and seem to be lacking in ethics; surely it was their idea for Ruby (and Jack?) to do the holocaust charity paid ads? I wonder what sort of contract Ruby's signed. I just don't trust them lol.

Reactions: 15
I made a post about this on the previous thread I think but idk why Ruby doesn’t launch the planners earlier. I think she did it the last week November/first week of December which I feel is a doable timeline for most companies but I remember a few people last year didn’t receive the planner in time last year. Same with the academic planner. You’d think based on the last launches she’d know by now that people wouldn’t get the planner in time, especially those in different countries. She should have done it at least in early November that way there was time to deal with any issues.

I really hope she doesn’t say she’s being bullied. We all know she will and we all know her die hard fans will believe her. Ugh.

Reactions: 9
I made a post about this on the previous thread I think but idk why Ruby doesn’t launch the planners earlier. I think she did it the last week November/first week of December which I feel is a doable timeline for most companies but I remember a few people last year didn’t receive the planner in time last year. Same with the academic planner. You’d think based on the last launches she’d know by now that people wouldn’t get the planner in time, especially those in different countries. She should have done it at least in early November that way there was time to deal with any issues.

I really hope she doesn’t say she’s being bullied. We all know she will and we all know her die hard fans will believe her. Ugh.
most big companies like hobonichi/mossery etc launch their planners in september!!!! that's when it needs to be done to actually be in competition with others

Reactions: 18

Stumbled across this and the comment section… anyone else get weird vibes from it? seems like Ruby is some big joke at Exeter. Honestly it makes me feel kind of bad for her, as eccentric as she is, this might be the reason she isolates herself from other students

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Stumbled across this and the comment section… anyone else get weird vibes from it? seems like Ruby is some big joke at Exeter. Honestly it makes me feel kind of bad for her, as eccentric as she is, this might be the reason she isolates herself from other students
for some reason it isn’t loading for me. can you post a screenshot or direct link? i’m interested in what other students have to say about her

Reactions: 10
I may get hate for this but it’s something that really irks me. I think Ruby’s going to play the mental health card as a reason for her silence and to stop everyone being pissed off with both the whole planner distribution stuff and her lack of addressing it. She may well be struggling and it may be harder for her now given that everyone is “bullying” her with their requests for an update on her product they have paid for. However, using mental health as an excuse (when she’s had ample opportunities to address this over the past few weeks and has been able to make videos and inane posts and stories) is not ok. It diminishes peoples real experiences of poor mental health and feels manipulative when used to get out of a difficult situation (of her own creation). I think it actually harms the huge efforts that have gone into trying to reduce the stigma around mental health problems.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
I may get hate for this but it’s something that really irks me. I think Ruby’s going to play the mental health card as a reason for her silence and to stop everyone being pissed off with both the whole planner distribution stuff and her lack of addressing it. She may well be struggling and it may be harder for her now given that everyone is “bullying” her with their requests for an update on her product they have paid for. However, using mental health as an excuse (when she’s had ample opportunities to address this over the past few weeks and has been able to make videos and inane posts and stories) is not ok. It diminishes peoples real experiences of poor mental health and feels manipulative when used to get out of a difficult situation (of her own creation). I think it actually harms the huge efforts that have gone into trying to reduce the stigma around mental health problems.
I think it is very likely she will, her Instagram stories from yesterday showing her current playlists etc seems to me like a pre-warning that she is feeling low. She will definitely use it as a shield. Tbh I think she needs to stop making new planners if she can't meet the minimal requirements of fulfilling the orders. She should also go offline to work on herself.

Reactions: 19
I’m sorry if I’m being a snob, but the music she’s listening to is not classical music!!!!! It’s weird instrumental piano music, classical music is completely different

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I’m sorry if I’m being a snob, but the music she’s listening to is not classical music!!!!! It’s weird instrumental piano music, classical music is completely different
It’s been discussed multiple times that she basically classifies every instrumental track as classical music. Drives me insane

• Haha
Reactions: 38
she definitely does this to be able to say she listens to classical music because it’s DaRk MaCaDeMiA when in reality she just listens to the mathilda soundtrack or whatever

Reactions: 19
I wish I could shout from the rooftops to all these people to dispute the freaking charges with their bank and claim their refunds. Not only will they get their money back, but the endless chargebacks will hurt the pumpkin productivity company as a whole.
great idea but to be honest chargebacks don't always work.. I opened one once and never got my money back...

Reactions: 1

I can't find a single comment that says what you said? Screenshots pls?

Reactions: 6
i can only see lots of people linking other people (if that's what it's called with facebook) and lots of 😂 reactions, maybe that's what they meant

Reactions: 4
Ever since I posted on here about the Pinterest board, Ruby hasn't pinned any new images or posted any, which makes me believe it was Ruby that read here and she confronted Martha about it. I'm really curious how that went. I'm sorry to all the people that are waiting for Ruby to respond about the planners, because it seems like I'm the one that upset her 😅 My actions have a little bit more consequences than I anticipated before I posted that, so I sincerely apologise for that.

Reactions: 9
I remember there used to be an Exeter confessions page where you could do anon submissions and someone wrote this, so I think tbh she’s always been seen as a bit of a joke there. I think this post was too far though.
37F96F33-75E2-49FD-B0AB-24D18EF44485.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.