Ruby Granger #21 Dirty kitchen, messy car; I wonder where the planners are?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope no one falls for it.
they all will.
I wish I could shout from the rooftops to all these people to dispute the freaking charges with their bank and claim their refunds. Not only will they get their money back, but the endless chargebacks will hurt the pumpkin productivity company as a whole.
can we just all go and comment this under any of her future posts and videos? should add that it won't impact herbecause if they knew it would, they'd never do it. this si so messed-up.

Unless it is genuine incompetence, I see no advantage in taking so long to dispatch the planners - unless the whole thing is a scam.
it's most definitely incompetence of the manufacturer, but sixteenth's fault for choosing them in the first place and it's ruby's fault for playing along and not doing anything as long as she gets the money. now she doesn't know what to do but she'd never step out of her confort zone.

Reactions: 13
can we just all go and comment this under any of her future posts and videos? should add that it won't impact herbecause if they knew it would, they'd never do it. this si so messed-up.
[/QUOTE]

I was tempted to, but I’m not sure about the legal position of saying this and would rather not get sued!

Reactions: 2
they all will.

it's most definitely incompetence of the manufacturer, but sixteenth's fault for choosing them in the first place and it's ruby's fault for playing along and not doing anything as long as she gets the money. now she doesn't know what to do but she'd never step out of her confort zone.
I feel like they still wont do chargebacks because 1) they’re teens who used their parents’ cards, 2) they still want those stupid planners, 3) they are afraid of hurting precious Ruby 🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 14
of course you're right, it's just making me angry and i didn't think rationally

i find it really difficult to work when i'm in a dirty or cluttered environment, she sais
maybe that's why she doesn't get any work done, huh?
also rewatching her old videos, why is every single one of them an AD?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Untitled089.jpg

She's responded to someone on the comments for her latest video, parroting the same response as she did before, doubling down on the blatant, gaslighting lie that all orders were shipped the week before Christmas.

"There was a problem in the warehouse." Did the problem in the warehouse affect your ability to type an honest, transparent statement to customers instead of ghosting everyone? Unless a forklift truck ran over your fingers, I don't see that being the case.

Why did nobody get dispatch emails? Why did the people who paid for tracked shipping not get any tracking details? None of this adds up.

Lying to people ain't good enough, Ruby. Telling people who've waited a month that the solution is to wait longer isn't good enough. Telling people to trust you/your company - y'know, the people who've done nothing but lie and ignore people - when you say that they're on route isn't good enough.

This isn't an isolated incident. It happens every single time you release something. What are you going to do to rectify this? And why have you done nothing to improve the situation at any point in the past? Why are planners released so last minute when there's almost zero change in design since the last one and you have months to prepare that tit?

Ruby's new to-do list if she has any sense left:
  • Full statement/apology that addresses this issue and ongoing issues at the company. Break down your actual role in the company - you're the face of it, so people deserve to know if you have any actual control over anything at all if they're going to buy the things you endorse from a company you claim is yours.
  • Refund all postage across the board.
  • Upgrade any unshipped orders (which seems to be almost all of them) to the fastest, tracked shipping option at no extra charge to mitigate their wait.
  • 20% partial refunds for all customers who purchased planners and for some reason wish to keep that tit, to off-set the month/s that will be unusable since the planners arrived late.
  • Offer pre-paid postage for all returns/refunds. People shouldn't have to pay to return of weeks-overdue tit.
It's going to cost you and your company some money to buy back any good will at this point, Ruby.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
View attachment 951158

She's responded to someone on the comments for her latest video, parroting the same response as she did before, doubling down on the blatant, gaslighting lie that all orders were shipped the week before Christmas.

"There was a problem in the warehouse." Did the problem in the warehouse affect your ability to type an honest, transparent statement to customers instead of ghosting everyone? Unless a forklift truck ran over your fingers, I don't see that being the case.

Why did nobody get dispatch emails? Why did the people who paid for tracked shipping not get any tracking details? None of this adds up.

Lying to people ain't good enough, Ruby. Telling people who've waited a month that the solution is to wait longer isn't good enough. Telling people to trust you/your company - y'know, the people who've done nothing but lie and ignore people - when you say that they're on route isn't good enough.

This isn't an isolated incident. It happens every single time you release something. What are you going to do to rectify this? And why have you done nothing to improve the situation at any point in the past? Why are planners released so last minute when there's almost zero change in design since the last one and you have months to prepare that tit?

• Full statement/apology that addresses this issue and ongoing issues at the company. Break down your actual role in the company - you're the face of it, so people deserve to know if you have any actual control over anything at all if they're going to buy the things you endorse from a company you claim is yours.
  • Upgrade any unshipped orders (which seems to be almost all of them) to the fastest, tracked shipping option at no extra charge to mitigate their wait.
  • 20% partial refunds for all customers who purchased planners and for some reason wish to keep that tit, to off-set the month/s that will be unusable since the planners arrived late.
  • Offer pre-paid postage for all returns/refunds. People shouldn't have to pay to return of weeks-overdue tit.
It's going to cost you and your company some money to buy back any good will at this point, Ruby.
That fan response....they are eating out of the palm of her hand 😭

Reactions: 23
wait, since neither ruby nor martha have uploaded a video today, could you say this is a
no bones day?

i'm going to regret this later but it's very funny to me right now and i wanted to share my genius idea with you

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Just had one of Ruby’s videos entitled ‘reviewing overhyped study products’ appear on my YouTube feed. I will reserve comment!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 951158

i used to work in email customer service and this is literally a template response we were taught

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Hahahah that caption, particularly fitting right now
Haha. I wonder if they even use their own products. I’m sure I can manage without any of their planners, but perhaps someone should comment on one of Ruby’s videos that at least Jack’s planners arrive on time.

Reactions: 6
no but this is her mostest favouritest one. now stop the bullying or you're not getting a planner!
Reading between the lines:

Commenter: "Ruby sure lies a lot about everything, huh?"
Ruby:
wait_until_youre_older_then_youll_understand_08.gif

Haha. I wonder if they even use their own products. I’m sure I can manage without any of their planners, but perhaps someone should comment on one of Ruby’s videos that at least Jack’s planners arrive on time.
The irony is, they're made by the same company and shipped from the same warehouse, so this fictional "warehouse problem" was apparently isolated to Ruby's section of the warehouse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Yeah, she's really backed herself into a corner with her avoidance tactics.

Too many people are rightfully pissed off about the planners that her posting her usual inane bullshit will just be another new post or comment section for people to fill with complaints and criticism. So she can't do that.

And she's left it far too late to actually respond to the criticism and make things right. She can't address things now without coming off like an ignorant scammer who only addressed it because she'd exhausted all other options, and there's really no explanation or excuse for her and her customer service ghosting everyone. So she can't do that either.
Took the money and dipped, just like with the Holocaust charity

Reactions: 8
Ok so I feel like I’m going to get a lot of hate. I tend to agree with a lot of the things said about ruby on this thread but I needed a planner and hers was interesting to me and the budget I had. I was frustrated with the lack of communication so I emailed and asked for a refund, within in hours I had a dispatch and the planner was with me the next day. It’s suspicious and I did threaten to do a chargeback so this just goes to show that they could of easily dispatched the planners before they did/if ever for some people.

• Wow
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.