Ruby Granger #21 Dirty kitchen, messy car; I wonder where the planners are?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just noticed on the website it says that ‘Pumkin Productivity will not refund or reship items if untracked shipping has been selected’. No mention of what to do if the items are not sent. It also says somewhere that orders will be despatched within 5 working days.
That's so shady though? Proper businesses take responsibility for the product and refund you if something gets lost in the post... I know it's not Ruby's fault and she probably has zero say in it, but it's not a good look for her.

Reactions: 21
Just noticed on the website it says that ‘Pumkin Productivity will not refund or reship items if untracked shipping has been selected’. No mention of what to do if the items are not sent. It also says somewhere that orders will be despatched within 5 working days.
They can put whatever nonsense they want in the T&Cs, it still doesn't override consumer rights and distance selling laws.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Absolutely. In my experience, nobody bothers to read T&Cs. She should at least offer people an apology and full refund.

Reactions: 9
Are you kidding me...

Screenshot_20211230-200851_Instagram.jpg

That's so shady though? Proper businesses take responsibility for the product and refund you if something gets lost in the post... I know it's not Ruby's fault and she probably has zero say in it, but it's not a good look for her.
Yes, and to be honest no business should be sending out things without tracking or proof of delivery.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Are you kidding me...

View attachment 950975

Yes, and to be honest no business should be sending out things without tracking or proof of delivery.
Nobody cares if you don't post so don't apologize for that, Ruby. Apologize for scamming your followers.

(Well maybe Tattle cares because we can't get enough of the absolute wreck she is, but that's beside the point)

Reactions: 22
She’s such a bleeping joke, honestly. Take a look in the mirror, Roobee, and think about what you’re doing.

Reactions: 9
Forgive me for asking stupid questions, but I have no idea what that picture is supposed to represent.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ok but these new stories have incredibly bleak vibes. They look like they’re made by someone laying in bed, listening to the same sad songs on repeat and staring at the wall while the sun goes down. I’m probably way overanalysing here, but to me it all screams depression.

Untitled0809.jpg

The irony of Ruby listening to a band named 'Thieves' after her company has been taking people's money and not supplying a product in return... This clown is incapable of reading a room.

Ruby, less 'Arrival of the Birds' and more 'Arrival of the Planners'.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Forgive me for asking stupid questions, but I have no idea what that picture is supposed to represent.
It's the kind of quick + random photo that you often see with vague posting. So that people will message her and ask her if she's okay. It's the kind of thing I would have done in year 7 lol

• Haha
View attachment 951001

The irony of Ruby listening to a band named 'Thieves' after her company has been taking people's money and not supplying a product in return... This clown is incapable of reading a room.

Ruby, less 'Arrival of the Birds' and more 'Arrival of the Planners'.
That is a cursed image if I ever saw one, jesus christ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok but these new stories have incredibly bleak vibes. They look like they’re made by someone laying in bed, listening to the same sad songs on repeat and staring at the wall while the sun goes down. I’m probably way overanalysing here, but to me it all screams depression.
Same. It's probably for attention-seeking purposes, but you never know - either way, it feels as if she desperately wanted someone to message her, ask if she's okay, or hug her. Maybe it's the New Year blues, or maybe there's more to it (or maybe it's her new aesthetic - Dark Academia x Fleeting Moments Appreciation). Anyway, when she eventually comes back, she's probably going to say that she was overwhelmed with everything that's been going on. Or maybe that she has been practicing self-reflection (gotta get your priorities straight, am I right?) and that's why she was in such a melancholy mood. We'll see, I guess.

Reactions: 11
So seeing that ignoring the problem hasn't worked, her new strategy is "make sad face at the problem until it feels bad for you"

Reactions: 16

I generally find Martha infinitely more tolerable and likeable than Ruby (not that that's a high bar to step over), but good lord, she's reached peak levels of goth teen cliché by reading alone in the rain in a graveyard.
well at least she actually seems to read

Yes although it gets a bit cringy every now and then, i find Martha so much more enjoyable to watch than Ruby.
When she got out those frozen blueberries or whatever that was i was briefly wondering if this was Roobarb's bad influence. Bet she was pretty confused when Martha started cooking them and added sugar 😱.
Talking about Ruby, I simply can't with her anymore. Can't believe I considered buying the first planner she released. Now she's acting all woe is me like what does she want people to do? Check up on her and bring her victorian medicine since we already know her adress? Disgusting. If she's actually unwell or depressed as someone suggested, she should just say it right away but stop using it as an excuse to escape your responsibility, damn. That's also adding so much stigma to mental illness, people like the Roobster just using it as an excuse for their bleeping up.
sorry for the rant guys

• Heart
Reactions: 20

It baffles me why anyone would want to buy Ruby’s tat at top notch prices, but she clearly treats her customers with disdain. The longer this saga goes on the more useless the planners will be. It is so immature just to ignore all the complaints; she is acting like a child.
I wish I could shout from the rooftops to all these people to dispute the freaking charges with their bank and claim their refunds. Not only will they get their money back, but the endless chargebacks will hurt the pumpkin productivity company as a whole.

Reactions: 38
well at least she actually seems to read

Yes although it gets a bit cringy every now and then, i find Martha so much more enjoyable to watch than Ruby.
When she got out those frozen blueberries or whatever that was i was briefly wondering if this was Roobarb's bad influence. Bet she was pretty confused when Martha started cooking them and added sugar 😱.
Talking about Ruby, I simply can't with her anymore. Can't believe I considered buying the first planner she released. Now she's acting all woe is me like what does she want people to do? Check up on her and bring her victorian medicine since we already know her adress? Disgusting. If she's actually unwell or depressed as someone suggested, she should just say it right away but stop using it as an excuse to escape your responsibility, damn. That's also adding so much stigma to mental ilness, people like the Roobster just using it as an excuse for their bleeping up.
sorry for the rant guys
Absolutely. She's trying to manipulate everyone into feeling bad for her and either not want to bring up the issues with the planners anymore ("poor thing, she's going through a rough time, I don't wanna make things worse") or get mad at those who complained about the planners and defend her ("don't you see she's suffering? You're being so cruel to her, stop kicking her when she's down").
I hope no one falls for it.

Reactions: 15
Her living spaces at home and uni always looks gloomy and depressing, so that's probably adding to the vibes. It's a byproduct of her never cleaning anything and lighting the room with candles - it always looks like a dingy, abandoned haunted house.

She's just trying to fill the social media silence with innocuous crap in hopes that it'll fool everyone into thinking the status quo has returned and everyone will forget the planner business, but she'll do it on stories to avoid inviting more visible comments.

She's also posted the obligatory 'repost of someone else's story for a charity/good cause' - she doesn't actually give a tit and will never do anything more than that for any cause, but she thinks doing the barest of bare minimums is enough to fool people into thinking she's a selfless and charitable person.

It's the same rotation of tricks she always uses.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Absolutely. She's trying to manipulate everyone into feeling bad for her and either not want to bring up the issues with the planners anymore ("poor thing, she's going through a rough time, I don't wanna make things worse") or get mad at those who complained about the planners and defend her ("don't you see she's suffering? You're being so cruel to her, stop kicking her when she's down").
I hope no one falls for it.
I notice she says in her Instagram Bio that she is an anti-bullying advocate, but she seems to be unable to differentiate between bullying and legitimate criticism.

Unless it is genuine incompetence, I see no advantage in taking so long to dispatch the planners - unless the whole thing is a scam.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.