Ruby Granger #20 Waterstones won’t give her a deal, cabbage oats are a ”healthy meal”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 914571
View attachment 914573
View attachment 914574

"ALL INFLUENCERS DO IT! SO RUBY HAS NO CHOICE BUT TO LIE! OTHERWISE SHE'D HAVE NO MONEY! THIS IS BULLYING!"

Ruby setting the tone and equating genuine criticism with bullying had the desired effect with her brainwashed fans.

"IT'S A NEW PRODUCT! SHE HAS ONLY JUST HAD THE CHANCE TO TRY IT OUT!"

It's not like she's done multiple ads for it since April. Gawdd, get off her back already!

The sheer lunacy and mental gymnastics these people go to to defend her bullshit is honestly baffling.

Sponsors don't ask influencers to say the product is their favourite thing ever. They don't ask people to provide glowing reviews in exchange for money. They don't ask people to lie and say they've used the product every day since the womb. And if they do push for that, influencers can and should say "No, thanks", because the ethics of that are clearly shady as duck. But any reputable company will just ask that the influencer reads/posts some ad copy that highlights features and uses.

Ruby doesn't have to constantly lie about "ALWAYS" using and loving the products she advertises, and only when she's getting paid. She chooses to do that, because she's a compulsive liar and a perpetual people-pleaser towards people who give her money.

She'd likely have all the same sponsor opportunities if she provided unbiased ads that just provided the product name, feature list and what it can be used for. But she chooses to lie and willingly buries what little is left of her integrity for some cash that she doesn't need.
Exactly, like, I accept that influencers must do sponsorships because it's their job. But I don't appreciate being lied to my face by someone who clearly could have done without this particular sponsorship, considering they're not hurting for money. Ruby could totally be more selective with the things she advertises. It's not like she absolutely needs anything she can get. Nobody's forcing her to sponsor products she doesn't actually use. She chooses to do that and to lie to her audience (because that is exactly what she does when she claims she uses something all the time when it's not true in the slightest) because she's greedy as duck.

Reactions: 22
View attachment 914571
View attachment 914573
View attachment 914574

"ALL INFLUENCERS DO IT! SO RUBY HAS NO CHOICE BUT TO LIE! OTHERWISE SHE'D HAVE NO MONEY! THIS IS BULLYING!"

Ruby setting the tone and equating genuine criticism with bullying had the desired effect with her brainwashed fans.

It's not like she's done multiple ads for it since April. Gawdd, get off her back already!

The sheer lunacy and mental gymnastics these people go to to defend her bullshit is honestly baffling.

Sponsors don't ask influencers to say the product is their favourite thing ever. They don't ask people to provide glowing reviews in exchange for money. They don't ask people to lie and say they've used the product every day since the womb. And if they do push for that, influencers can and should say "No, thanks", because the ethics of that are clearly shady as duck. But any reputable company will just ask that the influencer reads/posts some ad copy that highlights features and uses.

Ruby doesn't have to constantly lie about "ALWAYS" using and loving the products she advertises, and only when she's getting paid. She chooses to do that, because she's a compulsive liar and a perpetual people-pleaser towards people who give her money.

She'd likely have all the same sponsor opportunities if she provided unbiased ads that just provided the product name, feature list and what it can be used for. But she chooses to lie and willingly buries what little is left of her integrity for some cash that she doesn't need.
‘Every influencer in the world is a sell out and they should not be shamed for it’
Honestly the reason why the bar is set so low for influencers is because most of their followers are bellends like this who will literally defend their every move, no matter how immoral or crappy they are as a person.

Reactions: 31
I’m surprised she hasn’t got a Victorian one. But then, it wouldn’t make her look so childlike. Clearly she’s had a tough decision to make: be a Victorian woman or a modern day little girl.
Shhhhh! She’ll have a thrifted Victorian bed warming pan in her next vlog, I’m sure :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Shhhhh! She’ll have a thrifted Victorian bed warming pan in her next vlog, I’m sure :LOL:
’Reporters believe that the Great Fire of Exeter began in a student house, when one of the residents (known to history by her inititals, RG) knocked over a poorly placed candle which in turn led to her dropping an antique bed warmer, filled with hot coals, which then ignited the piles of discarded clothing, books and electrical goods in the house. Why she was using a bed warmer is unknown. Little else is known of the student, who was last spotted fleeing the scene wailing ‘but it was so aesthetic!’’

• Haha
Reactions: 42
’Reporters believe that the Great Fire of Exeter began in a student house, when one of the residents (known to history by her inititals, RG) knocked over a poorly placed candle which in turn led to her dropping an antique bed warmer, filled with hot coals, which then ignited the piles of discarded clothing, books and electrical goods in the house. Why she was using a bed warmer is unknown. Little else is known of the student, who was last spotted fleeing the scene wailing ‘but it was so aesthetic!’’
Emergency services would have got to the scene sooner. Sadly they were prevented from arriving by the ghost of a Victorian child who appeared in front of the fire engine, forcing them to stop. The ghost burbled her thanks to the terrified fire fighters for "doing a productive job" for long enough for the whole street to catch ablaze

• Haha
Reactions: 24
“Hello it’s Roobee, I just wanted to know if you’re supposed to 1) actually read something and/or 2) have one or more original thoughts for this module?”
"I signed up for this module thinking it would be for children who wanted to learn to write, not for adults to learn how to write for children.

Needless to say, I was VERY, VERY disappointed when I arrived with my Cry-ola crayons and notepad ready to discuss story ideas with infants on my creative level, only to find that it was exclusively adult students enrolled.

My lack-churr-er said that nobody who was paying atttention and read the module decription would make this mistake, and since I'm CLEARLY right and don't make mistakes, I am taking a poll of other people who enrolled on the course and experienced the same misleading course description and blatant bullying."

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I've just looked at the module skills section. Ruby would be hopelessly out of her depth.

Screenshot_20211209-190639_Chrome.jpg

Can you imagine her submitting Erimentha as her final piece 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I bet that IG story is on the back of her contacting Blakeley, even if it's not a module she's signed up to, and got the short shrift.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 914571
View attachment 914573
View attachment 914574

I did a double take at first thinking this person was mother granger. I don't know why, the facial structure and glasses maybe? Then looked closer and realised it's a younger girl. But 'thematurescholar' is such a pretentious name, I'm not surprised at all they'd defend Ruby in her unethical actions.

Reactions: 9
“Hello it’s Roobee, I just wanted to know if you’re supposed to 1) actually read something and/or 2) have one or more original thoughts for this module?”
Or “I am so out of my depth and want to ask endless questions that I can record and write notes on (in every possible format on every possible device and notebooks) and then borrow your assignments to get a feel for the subject (ie copy and plagiarise but with my unique use of language, it will go undetected)” ie I am incapable of comprehending anything beneath the surface level, unless it has pictures.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Untitled.png

Ruby didn't get published through an agent, she self-published - but I'm sure she likes people thinking she got head-hunted by a top-notch literary agent.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I know we made fun of Ruby for running out of the house because she heard some noise but my electric toothbrush just turned itself on and now I'm convinced my house is haunted.
The other day, in the middle of the night, our cat just went crazy; clawing at the front door, screaming, jumping on it. tit she never ever does. I was there, half-asleep with a goddamn kitchen knife in my hand just to look through the peephole and see another cat just chilling there.
So I do kinda get her paranoia honestly,😅😅. We're not thinking straight when we are scared

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Exactly, like, I accept that influencers must do sponsorships because it's their job. But I don't appreciate being lied to my face by someone who clearly could have done without this particular sponsorship, considering they're not hurting for money. Ruby could totally be more selective with the things she advertises. It's not like she absolutely needs anything she can get. Nobody's forcing her to sponsor products she doesn't actually use. She chooses to do that and to lie to her audience (because that is exactly what she does when she claims she uses something all the time when it's not true in the slightest) because she's greedy as duck.
I really could have sworn that a few years ago Ruby said in a video that she only promotes products she personally believes in and likes. I'm pretty sure this happened.

Reactions: 7
I really could have sworn that a few years ago Ruby said in a video that she only promotes products she personally believes in and likes. I'm pretty sure this happened.
don't they all…

Reactions: 20
Am I going insane or is Ruby speaking way faster in her latest video? Did she speed up the footage when she was editing it or was she just especially unhinged that weekend?

Reactions: 7
Am I going insane or is Ruby speaking way faster in her latest video? Did she speed up the footage when she was editing it or was she just especially unhinged that weekend?
It's not you. She's really started ramping up the speed of the footage so her speech sounds unnaturally fast.

She's also started going overboard with time-lapse footage to try to fool people into thinking she's actually doing things like tidying when she's really just wandering around her room aimlessly.

Her videos have become even more of an embarrassing mess than usual.

Reactions: 18
I did a double take at first thinking this person was mother granger. I don't know why, the facial structure and glasses maybe? Then looked closer and realised it's a younger girl. But 'thematurescholar' is such a pretentious name, I'm not surprised at all they'd defend Ruby in her unethical actions.
I was about to say. "The Mature Scholar" my ass. This person perfectly shows the lack of intelligence of Roobee's followers.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.